[ROM][CM12.1][MEIZU PRO5][M86] CyanogenMod12.1 AICP UNOFFICIAL

Search This thread

cocori002

Jan 14, 2011
I hope the exynos camera issues will be fix soon :good:

Anybody can tell me about the battery with CM?

Thanks a lot! :D

luisfigueira

May 24, 2013
Paudex
Status update:
Games crash issue fixed
Stock android Audioflinger issues fixed (need more testing but at first glance everythng is ok) so the next build will be Viper4Android compatible!
We are not tied to proprietary audioflinger now so the only obstacle keeping us from android 6.0 is the exynos camera issues.

I think you deserve more donations... :D

excellent work, will try it tonight !

tinjaladaniel

Dec 31, 2013
Padua
LG G7 ThinQ
Sony Xperia Pro-I
Recently I've tried to install V4A... Nothing to do. My busybox is from Playstore. I don't think that this error is caused by busybox. What do you think?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-04-11-07-09.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-04-11-07-09.png
    209.9 KB · Views: 139

tinjaladaniel

Dec 31, 2013
Padua
LG G7 ThinQ
Sony Xperia Pro-I
So, at this point we will wait you to make the portability on the device. I wanted to ask you something on audioflinger ... if we get into the audioflinger Android, you will be able to take advantage of the DAC? I don't understand what "drive" the original 32-bit audio signal. Or is the "source code" of Flyme that take advantage from DAC and you can not carry into our ROM?
Excuse me but I don't have a clear idea of the problem. I used to think that having a Custom ROM allows you to do what you wanted. @faust93 thanks in advance

divxmaniak

Mar 16, 2007
Hi all,
I installed the rom yesterday to verify the V4A working. It actually works but whit some limitation in terms of feature. For example the "Dinamic System" set to Highend Headphone v1 whit a percentage more than 8, causes a distorsion.
I have to try to use some convolver and then I will back.
The Rom in general is good. The Smart touch is missing but I replaced it whit Fooview. I will check the battery performance.

tinjaladaniel

Dec 31, 2013
Padua
LG G7 ThinQ
Sony Xperia Pro-I
Hi all,
I installed the rom yesterday to verify the V4A working. It actually works but whit some limitation in terms of feature. For example the "Dinamic System" set to Highend Headphone v1 whit a percentage more than 8, causes a distorsion.
I have to try to use some convolver and then I will back.
The Rom in general is good. The Smart touch is missing but I replaced it whit Fooview. I will check the battery performance.
Hi, please tell me everything you have done after the installation of the ROM until effective V4A, perhaps attaching the download link of V4A. I would not like to have missed something.

faust93

Apr 27, 2010
Estonia
So, at this point we will wait you to make the portability on the device. I wanted to ask you something on audioflinger ... if we get into the audioflinger Android, you will be able to take advantage of the DAC? I don't understand what "drive" the original 32-bit audio signal. Or is the "source code" of Flyme that take advantage from DAC and you can not carry into our ROM?
Excuse me but I don't have a clear idea of the problem. I used to think that having a Custom ROM allows you to do what you wanted. @faust93 thanks in advance

I'm continue to 'play' with audioflinger and currently have DAC working on my device so probably you can expect it to work in near ROM builds.
Currently I need to implement some control interface for switching DAC on/off and select hifi gain. Also trying to figure out distortion issue on high volume levels, it seems we need to implement some kind of limiter.

divxmaniak

Mar 16, 2007
Hi, please tell me everything you have done after the installation of the ROM until effective V4A, perhaps attaching the download link of V4A. I would not like to have missed something.
Simply install the rom, at the end of installation, I agreed to the SuperSu installation then reboot.
Install Stericson Busybox an then V4A from the official blog http://www.vipersaudio.com/blog
Install the driver and enjoy!

Solitario88

Feb 17, 2013
Guys is resolved the problem with playstore?? I remember that in the first build was a compatibility problem with a lot app

Inviato dal mio PRO 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

tinjaladaniel

Dec 31, 2013
Padua
LG G7 ThinQ
Sony Xperia Pro-I
I'm continue to 'play' with audioflinger and currently have DAC working on my device so probably you can expect it to work in near ROM builds.
Currently I need to implement some control interface for switching DAC on/off and select hifi gain. Also trying to figure out distortion issue on high volume levels, it seems we need to implement some kind of limiter.
In Flyme 4.5 with the equalizer settings (off) but with the DIRAC activated, I could to drive greatestly the "Sennheiser HD7 DJ" headphones that 92ohm impedance. So, at this point I say, if the device reached to squeeze decently thats one, I dare not imagine how will they play the classic headphones from 20-30 or 40 ohms. I would say that the limit is very high. @ Faust93 I can't wait to see the beast is unleashed.
PS: I was able install V4A by uninstalling the Busybox (that of Playstore) and after updating the SU.
The audio signal at any volume and output (headphones and bluetooth) presents hiss. I exclude it, as I thought before, a problem with the bluetooth.

faust93

Apr 27, 2010
Estonia
In Flyme 4.5 with the equalizer settings (off) but with the DIRAC activated, I could to drive greatestly the "Sennheiser HD7 DJ" headphones that 92ohm impedance. So, at this point I say, if the device reached to squeeze decently thats one, I dare not imagine how will they play the classic headphones from 20-30 or 40 ohms. I would say that the limit is very high. @ Faust93 I can't wait to see the beast is unleashed.
PS: I was able install V4A by uninstalling the Busybox (that of Playstore) and after updating the SU.
The audio signal at any volume and output (headphones and bluetooth) presents hiss. I exclude it, as I thought before, a problem with the bluetooth.

Upped the 06/07/16 fresh build with DAC output & features control. Enjoy.

tinjaladaniel

Dec 31, 2013
Padua
LG G7 ThinQ
Sony Xperia Pro-I
@faust93 you're so f##king God damn good.
Just have a small interruption between screens, but all the rest is good.
I just installed Divine Beats through recovery and I must say that the result is AWESOME. Now you have the chance to have the best of the best from the point of view of the audio on smartphone. I could not wait to get back V4A and Dolby Atmos. THANK YOU VERY Much :laugh:

Solitario88

Feb 17, 2013
Guys but how work the original swipe on left and right?? FOR me doesn't work as the first release

Inviato dal mio PRO 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

or965

Mar 2, 2013
Hi @faust93 , I just installed the rom and I have some questions:
1.I see that all the cpu cores are online all the time ,I did not find a way to set hotplug control and changed it that cores go online and offline depended on load .(On flyme the cores go online and offline )
2.I flashed ukm.zip for more Kernel control but I did not find hotplug or governor control .
I see that developer Alex Saiko make a Kernel that called Ultimate_Kernel ,it has alot of Hotplug and governor options (Dm_CPU_Hotplug, Exynos-mp- cpufreq, Touch_Boost) It is possible that you will Implement those features in your rom ? (Kernel Sources- https://github.com/alesaiko/UK-PRO5 )
Apart those problems I really enjoy the rom and I cannot believe that I can have clean android rom like aicp on my meizu pro 5 .(I love it when I were using my nexus 5 with aicp rom)
sorry for my bad english

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 12.1 (with AICP customizations) for Meizu PRO5.

Further development of this ROM stopped. Now it's time for Marshmallow!

Disclaimer
    /* Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices or any damage. Making any modifications to your device is your own choice only! */

Status & Progress
    06.07.16 Enable HiFi DAC output. Fix volume clamp. Implement HiFi control settings + QS Tile (Settings->Sound&Notification->Hi-Fi options).
    02.07.16 Games crash issue fixed. Numerous BT issues fixed. Switched to stock AudioFlinger so Viper4Android should work now. Consider this as a experimental build. Report bugs.
    14.06.16 BT file transfer crash fix. Repo sync. PS: To make recent tasks gesture work - enable "three swipe for screenshot gesture" too. Its tmp bug.
    20.05.16 Switched to AICP CM12.1 variant. Temasek has too much customized components from original CM which is hard to support and track all the changes. You need to do a full data wipe before using this build.
    Reworked fp sensor gestures. Single tap and double tap is hardcoded behavior for now. Single for Back key, double for Menu key. Long press is also supported.
    Early implementation of UCI templates for kernel features control. Flash UKM.zip and install Synapse app to control kernel features (voltage, hotplug control)
    Updated camera and other proprietary blobs from latest chinese flyme os.
    Custom RILJ with WB AMR codec support.
    Trying to fire up hi-fi support (how to test?)
    05.05.16 Implemented FlymeOS bottom right swipe up for recent tasks (see Display settings for enable/disable).
    Device Power profile taken from stock. Basic CM Performance profiles implemented (need further tuning).
    A lot of kernel commits (CPUs hotplug tuning, io governors, voltage control, etc).
    Fingerprint sensor thresholds tuning for better gestures control.
    Flashable stock FlymeOS Gallery & Camera apps (see main dl url).
    30.04.16 BT issues fixed, as for now no crashes/panics. Will see further.. AudioFX EQ should work (not Reverb though). Gestures control panel issues fixed, added individual haptic feedback control for gestures only. Misc fixes.
    27.04.16 Bluetooth Audio Profiles seems fixed (need further testing though), Doze enabled, misc bugfixes..
    24.04.16 Have implemented screen & finerprint sensor gestures control panel (settings->gestures).
    19.04.16 Alpha1 build uploaded:
    * Ported opensource FPC1020 fingerprint driver (using openplus2, huawei p8 kernel and official fpr fingerprint mfg sources) with navigation gestures.
    - Use tap for BACK key, swipe right for RECENT APPS, swipe left for MENU key. Default behavior can be changed in /system/usr/keylayout/fpc1020.kl file.
    * Implemented basic Power and Lights HALs.
    * Some minor fixes within device tree (brightness levels, telecom features etc..)
    14.04.16 Preview build uploaded

Needs to be done
    Fingerprint sensor security
    FInd bugs and fight them
    etc..

Bugs

Warning! If you want to revevert back to the stock rom (applies to TWRP restore only) aftet 19.04.16 and further builds be sure to flash original DTB image!
    fastboot flash dtb "path/name to dtb file"

Downloads
    xep.8800.org/pro5

Sources
    https://github.com/faust93

Donations are welcome! It keeps me motivated! ;)

PayPal

Guys (you know who u are) thanks for development sponsoring! :)
    Ready to rock? Marshmallow is coming... :D :victory:
    I can't find the 17.04 build for downloading... :confused:

No build, it was just status update about fpc porting progress.. almost done though.
    And there is another great news - we'll have touch button gestures! Single tap - back, swipe left - menu, swipe right - recent tasks!
    Stay tuned!

Upped the 06/07/16 fresh build with DAC output & features control. Enjoy.
    Great news! Have had fought with fpc driver porting whole 3 days and now I'm win. It f***n work. At least we will have additional navigation button in next build! ;)