[ROM][CM12][5.0.2][20150602][SaberMod] CM12+ Unofficial Build *** SUPER FAST ***

Search This thread

ramiss

Jan 24, 2008
Orlando
Having problems getting 4G working ever since the 12th build. Network is still set to CDMA+LTE/EvDo but I'm only getting a 3G signal. If I switch the network to LTE, 4G works but I have no phone signal. I'm on build 14 right now. Any advice?
Any news on this issue? When I first flashed I had LTE. A few days later, maybe once I setup tethering or WiFi, I now only have 3g. Forcing LTE breaks calls.

I have flashed the ril update and it didn't help.

chachi

Mar 26, 2007
San Jose, California
I give up with Amazon appstore for time being ...

Formatted data, formatted system, and formatted cache. Installed 0402 nightly, installed latest Amazon marketplace, and then installed a free app and reinstalled an amazon appstore purchase.

Free app works fine, appstore purchase tells me am not logged into Amazon and can only close it.

mutualexcrement

Jul 28, 2011
I give up with Amazon appstore for time being ...

Formatted data, formatted system, and formatted cache. Installed 0402 nightly, installed latest Amazon marketplace, and then installed a free app and reinstalled an amazon appstore purchase.

Free app works fine, appstore purchase tells me am not logged into Amazon and can only close it.

I heard changing your amazon password and logging into the appstore again will solve this issue. I imagine you can change it back after as well.
Hope that helps.

chachi

Mar 26, 2007
San Jose, California
I heard changing your amazon password and logging into the appstore again will solve this issue. I imagine you can change it back after as well.
Hope that helps.
Indeed it does ... you're my hero.
2lkXaYw.gif

chachi

Mar 26, 2007
San Jose, California
No #$%& ... Sticky that one :)

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

What is Android System Webview ? Loaded 0402 on coworkers phone this morning and he texted me saying something made him install it before it would work, but the fool doesn't remember which app :/

Last edited:

ramiss

Jan 24, 2008
Orlando
Just want to say thank you for an amazingly stable ROM. I would have thought this was stock if it had included S Pen tools ;)

cjva

Feb 17, 2009
Ok - I LOVE this ROM - I am having data issues though!!! I have played around with it enough to notice that if I send or recieve a text with a picture attached to it - the rom breaks data connection. If I stay connected to WI-FI its ok. Running 04/05 update and having the same problem. Everything else is ok...

chachi

Mar 26, 2007
San Jose, California
Ok - I LOVE this ROM - I am having data issues though!!! I have played around with it enough to notice that if I send or recieve a text with a picture attached to it - the rom breaks data connection. If I stay connected to WI-FI its ok. Running 04/05 update and having the same problem. Everything else is ok...
There is no 04/05 update for this rom so not sure what you're running ...

-m3tac0rt3x-

Jul 19, 2011
Porto
There is no 04/05 update for this rom so not sure what you're running ...

Yet!! I do hope there will be an update on the 4th of May eheh :)

I think he was referring to the 04.04 update. wilson3q just didn't update the thread title. :)

I'm on the 04.04 update for t0lte and have no issue with data. Maybe do logcat and post it when it happens again?

Sent from my SM-N900X LDU using XDA Free mobile app

xflbret

Mar 15, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Is this based on 5.1 yet? I'm waiting around. Though I love this ROM, I really want google voice commands to work through my bluetooth devices. That's one of those things I can't live without.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to wilson3q's CM12 Unoffical Build!

As requested by some users, I started to build cm12 for I605. I don't own a I605, please help to test. If you like my work, you can donate here.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for bad things that happen as a result of flashing this.

My kernel source is standard cm12 kernel without any modifications.

SaberMod tool chain source is HERE.

All the rests are pretty standard cm12 stuffs, except a few patches I applied on top of them.

[Download]

ROM (please don't mirror):
    build - 20150513
    build - 20150602

Gapp:
    http://xdaforums.com/android/software/gapps-google-apps-minimal-edition-t2943330

Recommended launcher:
    Nova Launcher (really like its JB zoom app animation, hate L slide up animation)

Recommended theme:
    Deep Darkness

If you need enable soft buttons, flash this: View attachment softkeys.zip or soft+hardkeys.zip

[Flashing Guide]

• 1. Reboot to CWM/TWRP recovery
    • 2. Flash ROM zip file
    • 3. Flash Gapps
    • 4. Reboot

* Wipe data first if you come from another rom *
    * Newer boot loader, modem and recovery is highly recommended (don't use twrp 2.8.4, use 2.8.1 instead) *
    * No other kernel will be supported, use the stock one, for your best experiences too *

[Patches]

My additional patches over cm12 includes:
    • Enhancements and bug fixes cherry-picked from other ROMs, including Slim LP, Nameless
    • SaberMod for ROM and kernel
    • O3, JustArchi optimization
    • Pthread enabled & strict aliasing
    • Latest sqlite db library
    • Added Boeffla sound engine 1.67
    • Added CPU governor zzmoove, smartassv2, savagedzen
    • Added io scheduler row, bfq, zen, vr
    • Disabled some useless Samsung processes
    • Fixed GPS
    • Fixed low in call volume
    • Video playback forward/backward fix
    • Removed all kernel debuging stuffs
    • Fixed keyboard not showing up during setup wizard
    • Fixed a crash of music app
    • Changed DPI to 280
    • Fixed Camera issue
    • Fixed Day Dream
    • Fixed Netflix streaming (one more reboot needed after installation of Netflix)
    • Enabled Multi-user
    • LMK minfree tweaks
    • Misc tweaks
    • more...

For better experience, change Nova animation/scroll speed to Fast...

[Known Bugs]

• I am not sure what issues you will get, but one thing is for sure: YOUR PHONE WILL FLY!
    • chrome glitch: type chrome://flags as URL and disable GPU thank @bigmarv31)

Thank cm team for the amazing ROM.
    Thank sabermod for the amazing toolchain.

Special thanks to: @DerTeufel1980, @sbrissen, @rogersb11, @TheBr0ken, @DreamFX, @frankie...

[Screenshots]
    New build up...
    Happy flashing.
    New build up...
    Fixed performance settings..
    Gneral build tweaks...
    Themes. Seem broken on. 2 10 build that worked fine on. 2 9.

Ok...seems the repo does not sync properly...
    I will build a clean one later.
    ---
    Link removed temporarily since it may causes unexpected issues.

---
    More kernel tweaks will be added to the next build...
    Should be faster...
    ---
    New build antutu over 30000 now!
    Many kernel tweaks applied...

New CPU scheduler:
    smartassv2
    savagedzen
    +
    boeffla sound engine 1.67 engine included (confirmed, works)
    Tomorrow's build is expected to be more smooth, the kernel toolchain got new update...
    I tried on n7105, the result is promising...