If you don't follow the rules you will end up being banned from the site.Any way to get volte in cm13
I don't think so. As long as you have TWRP, you can change your ROM. But to upgrade to lineage you have to clean flash it via TWRP.Hi, may I ask, after flashing cm13 using unoffical unlocking of bootloader method, how do i upgrade to say lineage OS or any other custom roms? Does the unofficial unlocking has any consequences to the next steps. thank you.
If you are not worried about data..please do this to recover your device..
1. Use Chinese MiSuite
2. I think your device must have stock MIUI recovery now (Phone symbol)
3. Use vol+ and power to boot into stock recovery
4. Connect phone and start MI Chinese suite
5. Download the latest global stable for our device e.g. 22.214.171.124 zip from miui forums
6. In Mi Suite, select the lower icon (like a circle), select the zip file from your system go ahead. It will flash the full stable ROM
see if this helps
Yes ,workHello, I have some questions;
I have the XRN 3 PRO, is this rom going to work?
Also my device looks like the screenshot, please can someone tell me if all is OK?
How to make goodix FP work in this rom
Move on to LineageOS 13 by gismoZ. This rom is outdated and not supported any more.How to make goodix FP work in this rom
Anyone having their battery stats show that the wi-fi is always on in this rom? Sometimes I fix this just by toggling wi-fi on and then back off. I have turned off "wifi always on", "improve location by allowing apps to scan for wifi networks" and everything related....