• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM]CM13[Z3C][Marshmallow 6.0.1_r13][19/02/16] **CAMERA!!**

bejunk

May 9, 2013
Berlin
THANK YOU!

hey just want to say thank you that one takes care of some CM love for our beloved z3c .... i bought this phone some time ago and thought of getting CM13 quickly. I didnt know about all these Camera *hit problems. today i saw even xperia m got official cm13 builds. its a shame for sony and all its devs that their last year flagship phone dont even has a 'acceptable' camera - im not speaking of good - on some AOSP / cM builds... i mean c'mon even Samsung which is considered developer unfriendly dont bugs me with the problem of loosing camera quality only bcuz i want some OS i can work with.- the thing is even that the camera on many sammy models works great like out of the box..... i allways liked sony but in this way i will neva-eva buy one again.
@jerpelea why the f+-k isnt a multi milllion worldwide company able to provide the easiest stuff like a working camera? i would understand that on a no-name chinese company, but, sony? c'mon if i would have something to say i would tell the mobile devision to fix it up in 4-6 weeks else we throw out that **** at all and take just some camera module which is working no matter if its little older or not the newest - at least we have one & are not talking like half year about 'helping devs' & source news. i think now its all lies or all the ppl at sony are n00bs. stop talking, deliver! we see that news like every year and every year same sh#t with these sony phones.
@nelvinchi thank you for your efforts probably most other ppl just give up on sony. i would ask if you have made a new build if you can please upload it even if the camera is non working.

peace.

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
hey just want to say thank you that one takes care of some CM love for our beloved z3c .... i bought this phone some time ago and thought of getting CM13 quickly. I didnt know about all these Camera *hit problems. today i saw even xperia m got official cm13 builds. its a shame for sony and all its devs that their last year flagship phone dont even has a 'acceptable' camera - im not speaking of good - on some AOSP / cM builds... i mean c'mon even Samsung which is considered developer unfriendly dont bugs me with the problem of loosing camera quality only bcuz i want some OS i can work with.- the thing is even that the camera on many sammy models works great like out of the box..... i allways liked sony but in this way i will neva-eva buy one again.

@jerpelea why the f+-k isnt a multi milllion worldwide company able to provide the easiest stuff like a working camera? i would understand that on a no-name chinese company, but, sony? c'mon if i would have something to say i would tell the mobile devision to fix it up in 4-6 weeks else we throw out that **** at all and take just some camera module which is working no matter if its little older or not the newest - at least we have one & are not talking like half year about 'helping devs' & source news. i think now its all lies or all the ppl at sony are n00bs. stop talking, deliver! we see that news like every year and every year same sh#t with these sony phones.

@nelvinchi thank you for your efforts probably most other ppl just give up on sony. i would ask if you have made a new build if you can please upload it even if the camera is non working.

peace.
Hey chief!

Since you asked so nicely, here's an updated build:
https://mega.nz/#!1FQFkY4Y!AmPTAZhQnALQl-TiGwRuyhE-9wQmp2yyfG64byNtiGM

Still no camera though... :(

Reactions: bejunk

adz63

Aug 11, 2010
London/Surrey
May be a silly question. But if the camera works. Would the Sony camera app still work with the background defocus. (not used cm on any device before)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone