• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.

[ROM]CM13[Z3C][Marshmallow 6.0.1_r13][19/02/16] **CAMERA!!**

paribas1

Feb 23, 2014
All, apologies for not being able to respond to any posts etc....

Just haven't had any spare time as my wife is heavily pregnant, very busy at home...

I'll post an update in the next few hours after checking feedback from testing...
Thnx a lot.
keep your family in the first time,dont worry,,,good luck at your wife,see u.

Reactions: nelvinchi

smorgar

Aug 8, 2013
Could someone please share the link for the release with working camera since OP dont have time for XDA at the moment. Judging from hes replies is seems OK to do so.
@nelvinchi: Best of luck to you and your wife! :)

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
New version is building now - Will post the link as soon as it's finished and uploaded...

Edit:

Link is up......... https://mega.nz/#!0MIBRSDJ!HaGIOaqix8f8Y2Px-9iQyb0RGOTHHzKS4TU1ZK-2bW0

** NOTE - THIS IS A BETA BUILD, AND NOT FULLY TESTED **
** MAKE SURE YOU DO A FULL BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING **
** The risk is yours... if you're not sure, don't!! **

Last edited:

adz63

Aug 11, 2010
London/Surrey
Thanks for the link nelvinchi.

Can I use twrp recovery with this ?

How can I make the # disappear from the bar?

First time with cm

Also the brightness goes on full blast when I have it all the way down and all adaptive brightness etc turned off

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ddd700

Apr 20, 2011
i couldn't get data on this build. I tried everything ...deleting apn & putting in manually, restoring, rebooting etc..
Same here, no mobile data, no matter what I do. APN settings are showing as correct ones. I tried also roaming, since this has helped me sometimes with previous CM versions.

artilherio

Dec 31, 2014
Full wipe install then install gapps before rebooting. Takes 5 mins max to load up

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk
I did factory reset and wiped cache partition later I installed rom then gapps and rebooted system but anyway when then phone starts,screen divided 2 parts, left side was full black and other side blinked with orange and I have never seen both cm logo and sony logo,just the screen blinked. I want to use this rom but I encounter with problem all the time:(

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
I did factory reset and wiped cache partition later I installed rom then gapps and rebooted system but anyway when then phone starts,screen divided 2 parts, left side was full black and other side blinked with orange and I have never seen both cm logo and sony logo,just the screen blinked. I want to use this rom but I encounter with problem all the time:(
Did you wipe system? Need to wipe cache, dalvik, data and system.... :)
Which ROM are you currently on?

Last edited:

dinnerdo

Feb 26, 2016
im using it since yesterday as well, for me bluetooth dont works, the camera cant focus, no mobile data, and the Audio output via music Player dont work everytime.

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
All.... I'll have a look at the mobile data issue...

** Everybody who has flashed the ROM **
Please report:
If mobile data is working/not working.
If you can make voice calls
If Wi-Fi is working and stable
Does Bluetooth work
Does NFC work
Which country you in.

Thanks!

Last edited: