[ROM]CM13[Z3C][Marshmallow 6.0.1_r13][19/02/16] **CAMERA!!**

Search This thread

paribas1

Feb 23, 2014
All, apologies for not being able to respond to any posts etc....

Just haven't had any spare time as my wife is heavily pregnant, very busy at home...

I'll post an update in the next few hours after checking feedback from testing...

Thnx a lot.
keep your family in the first time,dont worry,,,good luck at your wife,see u.

Reactions: nelvinchi

smorgar

Aug 8, 2013
Could someone please share the link for the release with working camera since OP dont have time for XDA at the moment. Judging from hes replies is seems OK to do so.
@nelvinchi: Best of luck to you and your wife! :)

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11
New version is building now - Will post the link as soon as it's finished and uploaded...

Edit:

Link is up......... https://mega.nz/#!0MIBRSDJ!HaGIOaqix8f8Y2Px-9iQyb0RGOTHHzKS4TU1ZK-2bW0

** NOTE - THIS IS A BETA BUILD, AND NOT FULLY TESTED **
** MAKE SURE YOU DO A FULL BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING **
** The risk is yours... if you're not sure, don't!! **

Last edited:

adz63

Aug 11, 2010
London/Surrey
Thanks for the link nelvinchi.

Can I use twrp recovery with this ?

How can I make the # disappear from the bar?

First time with cm

Also the brightness goes on full blast when I have it all the way down and all adaptive brightness etc turned off

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Fictional Reality

Sep 27, 2010
i couldn't get data on this build. I tried everything ...deleting apn & putting in manually, restoring, rebooting etc..

artilherio

Dec 31, 2014
I always stuck in black screen and also no Sony logo. I dont know why both Resurrection Remix and Cm13.Thanks in advance

artilherio

Dec 31, 2014
Full wipe install then install gapps before rebooting. Takes 5 mins max to load up

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

I did factory reset and wiped cache partition later I installed rom then gapps and rebooted system but anyway when then phone starts,screen divided 2 parts, left side was full black and other side blinked with orange and I have never seen both cm logo and sony logo,just the screen blinked. I want to use this rom but I encounter with problem all the time:(

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11
I did factory reset and wiped cache partition later I installed rom then gapps and rebooted system but anyway when then phone starts,screen divided 2 parts, left side was full black and other side blinked with orange and I have never seen both cm logo and sony logo,just the screen blinked. I want to use this rom but I encounter with problem all the time:(

Did you wipe system? Need to wipe cache, dalvik, data and system.... :)
Which ROM are you currently on?

Last edited:

dinnerdo

Feb 26, 2016
im using it since yesterday as well, for me bluetooth dont works, the camera cant focus, no mobile data, and the Audio output via music Player dont work everytime.

nelvinchi

Apr 3, 2011
London
Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11
All.... I'll have a look at the mobile data issue...

** Everybody who has flashed the ROM **
Please report:
If mobile data is working/not working.
If you can make voice calls
If Wi-Fi is working and stable
Does Bluetooth work
Does NFC work
Which country you in.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    *** WE HAVE A CAMERA!! *** CyanogenMod CM13 (Unofficial) for the Xperia Z3 Compact

214j03.jpg

Ok, have a pretty stable build of CM13 for our beloved Z3C.... This is a work-in-progress, so don't expect stock-like stability.

Have one BIG issue currently - NO CAMERA. This is being actively worked on, but proving tricky... rather than post unstable builds with flaky camera framework, I have opted for stable builds with no camera until it's working well....

We have a camera now.... Need a couple of volunteers to test... The new build is uploading now, and is NOT available on the download link below - I will post the link once the upload is complete....

No real need to tell you about CM features as most of you will be familiar with CM and ROM's based on CM.

Note: Root is disabled by default - you will need to activate Developer Settings (7 taps on the Build Version in the About Phone menu).

Known issues:
    Errr, lack of a camera (note that downloading a camera app from Play Store would only be of use of you need to waste some time... hehe!)​

Camera!
    External sdcard - using your card from a previous android version *may" give you a notification that it is corrupted - IT'S NOT, it will still be ok and accessible from your previous ROM. If you want to use it on Marshmallow, it will need to be formatted. :-(
    External storage is NOT mounted as "sdcard1", and is not natively writeable... This is being worked on.

External SDCARD fixed!!

DOWNLOAD! (will be uploading updated builds every few days - until the official CM nightlies start rolling out....)
    To Install:

1. - BACKUP YOUR CURRENT ROM (on internal storage preferably)
    I will NOT be handing out tissues to wipe away tears if you do something silly... if you are not sure, then don't!

2. - Factory Reset from the Wipe menu in TWRP

3. - Flash the ROM.
    IMPORTANT!!! If you want to use Gapps, you MUST flash it straight after flashing the ROM. Do not reboot, then decide you want to flash gapps. You have been warned.

Have fun!!!

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

Contributors
    nelvinchi
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: v2
    Beta Release Date: 2016-02-19

Created 2015-12-23
    Last Updated 2016-02-19
    We have a camera now.... Need a couple of volunteers to test... The new build is uploading now, and is NOT available on the download link below - I will post the link once the upload is complete....
    New version is building now - Will post the link as soon as it's finished and uploaded...

Edit:

Link is up......... https://mega.nz/#!0MIBRSDJ!HaGIOaqix8f8Y2Px-9iQyb0RGOTHHzKS4TU1ZK-2bW0

All, another new build is up.... 20160229

Mobile data - working
    Bluetooth - FIXED!
    NFC - not working

Install:
    Download the latest version

Wipe cache, dalvik, data AND system ***(OR if you have flashed the previous version dated 20160228 you can flash without wiping!)***

New build is done! What a fun weekend! ;)

Mobile data - working
    Bluetooth - working
    NFC - not working

Install:
    Download the latest version
    Wipe cache, dalvik, data AND system