• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][CM14.1] CyanogenMod+ for Xiaomi Mi5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nickholtus

Aug 26, 2011
Guys,

The dev is working hard on fixing stuff, I know the waiting takes a long time, it always does.
But please don't spam with waiting for this or waiting for that. Please fix this sir etc.

He knows the bugs, he knows what needs to be fixed. If you really can help, than you can tell that.
If you found a bug that doesn't already exists, please upload evidence, including at least a logcat in a .txt document.

Marcb

Aug 11, 2008
Instead of dividing into these different ROM developments, why don't you join forces and help develop just one main source of CM14.1 ? And of course, the official one..

Reactions: xpdev

Philb90

Sep 6, 2016
Update : 16/11/2016
New Build is up.
1. Fixed Bluetooth
2. In Call Audio
3. Mobile Data

Download Link - here

#GApps: Pico 7.1 is not booting, try different ones and see yourself.
Do update if you find any working version. (try Bank's too).

Dear dev,
Since official CM will come out soon, what do u think about making builds with optimisation? Like uberTc or sabermod, it will be amazing.

bgcngm

Recognized Developer
Instead of dividing into these different ROM developments, why don't you join forces and help develop just one main source of CM14.1 ? And of course, the official one..

Would be nice, but some devs just can't work with other devs

This will be my second and last reply on this thread: I am the official CM maintainer for this device, so this was never going to be my "official support" thread. Case closed. If someone wants to contribute to the project, feel free. CM gerrit is open to anyone!

Argenis_jbc

Nov 19, 2014
Genova
This will be my second and last reply on this thread: I am the official CM maintainer for this device, so this was never going to be my "official support" thread. Case closed. If someone wants to contribute to the project, feel free. CM gerrit is open to anyone!

Man, you are good in your work and I thank you for it, it' s simply great but you can' t have this behavior with people that just like you want to help the community, you know WhyOrean is new on this, so instead of attack him, help him to became good with the developing.

Reactions: WhyOrean

bgcngm

Recognized Developer
Okay, one final clarification because it seems this is not clear or you really want to bug me. I am not against @WhyOrean. I have replied to two stupid comments, because that's what I am against. If there is someone that knows how to work with other devs, that one would be me. Mi5Devs is a team, in case you haven't noticed it yet. Case closed from my side.

Last edited:

Marcb

Aug 11, 2008

Well, that's basically what I said............ :silly:
He should help on the development of the official CM project and not fork it as another project that is obviously going to die...

It seems you get "angry" and "bugged" too often and too easily... calm down for a bit!

And I saw the "stupid" comment you mentioned... no one can say what's stupid or not... don't treat people in a way you would not want to be treated! You are a developer here.... not people's boss or anything else!

Last edited:

WhyOrean

Jan 20, 2014
Bangalore
Okay, one final clarification because it seems this is not clear or you really want to bug me. I am not against @WhyOrean. I have replied to two stupid comments, because that's what I am against. If there is someone that knows how to work with other devs, that one would be me. Mi5Devs is a team, in case you haven't noticed it yet. Case closed from my side.

I love your work spirit and respect your work alot.
You are senior to me, I have alot to learn from you and XDA.

Thank You.

WhyOrean

Jan 20, 2014
Bangalore
I will continue this thread..
But not as Unofficial Builds rather somthing as CyanogenMod+ with some diversions, additions, minimalism and customizations.
And this will be people's build now, request/demand( I wont mind) for a feature, may be it will be there in future builds, but no ETAs plz.
Also no more pokes to GrandMaster, Please.

~ Regards

Philb90

Sep 6, 2016
I will continue this thread..
But not as Unofficial Builds rather somthing as CyanogenMod+ with some diversions, additions, minimalism and customizations.
And this will be people's build now, request/demand( I wont mind) for a feature, may be it will be there in future builds, but no ETAs plz.
Also no more pokes to GrandMaster, Please.

~ Regards

That's awesome!! Keep builds clean like pureCm with some clang optimization, that will be my dream :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod+