• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

{rom}{cm14}{nougat} cm-14 unofficial alpha builds for bullhead

Search This thread

Ken.Adams

Aug 11, 2016
url]

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android , which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
Code:
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 *If your device explodes like Note 7
 */
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review

CyanogenMod 14.0 UNOFFICIAL ALPHA

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN EARLY ALPHA UNOFFICIAL BUILD FOR NEXUS 5X Device related bugs will be solved by me overtime and I will keep the ROM updated as per code updates I intend to make builds every 2 days, The builds maybe highly buggy because these are Alpha builds moreover UNOFFICIAL builds.

Credits:
Google for AOSP
CyanogenMod for their source code
Ken.Adams {ME}

Installation Instructions:
1-Download the ROM build from the link somewhere in this post
2-Copy ROM to your UNLOCKED and TWRP installed device {DO NOT ASK HOW TO DO THIS} {Google it}
3-Flash the ROM in the recovery
4-Flash an Nougat Kernel like Franco Kernel
4-Reboot and Cyanogenify!

Please take a backup of your current ROM as errors might occur
DON'T THINK I'M EXPERIENCED FLASHER I'LL BE FINE {Errors may occur as this is at early Alpha Stage}

Join the ROM's community to keep a heads up for updates here- https://goo.gl/tS9aau

Now The Downloads:

ROM: https://goo.gl/Gafyz3

Updated to Fix RIL

Source Code:

https://goo.gl/tZ6UQH

Please Join the G+ Community and post the bugs I will send them to CyanogenMod, this will help them a lot in fixing Bugs and coming up with Official builds soon.

Please Hit The Thanks Button Below

Last edited:

Ken.Adams

Aug 11, 2016
Is this the full package? And you should provide more information like wich vendor.img is needed, and bugs you experienced etc..
Sorry, I'm new here..

just keeps booting stright back into recovery. No first boot just a endless recovery loop when trying to boot to system
To recover from it flash a Nougat Kernel like Franco or anyone you like this is pure System package.
Hope you enjoy it.

Renaf2

You are welcome, Please hit the thanks button if you like my work.

Thanks button clicked :)

And now go to flash :)

I boot !!!! no SIM Card detected !! i have a lot of force close .... Hum hum .... i try to full wipe before flash XD ;) but force close and no sim card detected :( again and again

it's not necessary to flash open gapps 7.0 pico on this Unofficiel CM14 ???

Last edited:

Ken.Adams

Aug 11, 2016

I boot !!!! no SIM Card detected !! i have a lot of force close .... Hum hum .... i try to full wipe before flash XD ;)

Not Necessary to flags Gapps you may or may not flash any Gapps..and SIM card issue and no fingerprint sensor working is already known to me, I'm working on it, if anyone can help It'll be highly appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: panamera2011

KashMiester

Apr 13, 2011

I boot !!!! no SIM Card detected !! i have a lot of force close .... Hum hum .... i try to full wipe before flash XD ;)

Snap, i did a quick flash with opengapps and am getting many errors on wizard setup screen and no sim card detected too.

Ken.Adams

Aug 11, 2016
Snap, i did a quick flash with opengapps and am getting many errors on wizard setup screen and no sim card detected too.
Ya the Setup Wizard was a problem with me too delete /system/priv-app/(something like setup wizard) that folder must be deleted, After that reboot (do using TWRP file manager).

Ok no problem for me i wait your fix ;)
Thanks for your patience, Update has been released to fix RIL please download!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    url]

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android , which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     *If your device explodes like Note 7
     */
    CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
    All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review

CyanogenMod 14.0 UNOFFICIAL ALPHA

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN EARLY ALPHA UNOFFICIAL BUILD FOR NEXUS 5X Device related bugs will be solved by me overtime and I will keep the ROM updated as per code updates I intend to make builds every 2 days, The builds maybe highly buggy because these are Alpha builds moreover UNOFFICIAL builds.

Credits:
    Google for AOSP
    CyanogenMod for their source code
    Ken.Adams {ME}

Installation Instructions:
    1-Download the ROM build from the link somewhere in this post
    2-Copy ROM to your UNLOCKED and TWRP installed device {DO NOT ASK HOW TO DO THIS} {Google it}
    3-Flash the ROM in the recovery
    4-Flash an Nougat Kernel like Franco Kernel
    4-Reboot and Cyanogenify!

Please take a backup of your current ROM as errors might occur
    DON'T THINK I'M EXPERIENCED FLASHER I'LL BE FINE {Errors may occur as this is at early Alpha Stage}

Join the ROM's community to keep a heads up for updates here- https://goo.gl/tS9aau

Now The Downloads:

ROM: https://goo.gl/Gafyz3

Updated to Fix RIL

Source Code:

https://goo.gl/tZ6UQH

Please Join the G+ Community and post the bugs I will send them to CyanogenMod, this will help them a lot in fixing Bugs and coming up with Official builds soon.

Please Hit The Thanks Button Below
    Update:
    RIL Fixed
    1- Fingerprint Reader, SIM Card are accessible now.
    Errors Found:
    1-Couldn't Place or receive calls
    2-Mobile Data seems to have issue
    3-Camera not working
    4-Phone Force Stops, Gallery seems to have issues.
    I have tested and the above were not functioning SIM has network but no data or VOLTE Calls (maybe even voice calls)
    Some of these bugs will be fixed by me as soon as possible.
    Download URL:
    Update:
    https://goo.gl/Gafyz3
    hello, the Rom has some bugs?

@toti8430 - A few things, chief, please try not to quote the entire OP, just make a post. 2nd, it's only a 3 page long thread, you should be able to read it and determine your answer. Finding your own answer is always preferable to asking unnecessary questions, it'll save everyone from needless reading. Please go back and read a few other posts, you'll easily find your answer! :p
    Hello, thanks for ROM, just tested. RIL is not working

OK, making another build hopefully it'll fix this..Thanks for report.

I will make builds try and then upload the working one..instead of just baked builds I will try my best to fix ASAP

Thanks.
    i 'll try to flash this cm14 Xd

Thank you so much for your work

You are welcome, Please hit the thanks button if you like my work.