[ROM]CM6 Froyo - RC2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

owain94

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
The Hague
Owain and I voluntarily started this project for fun and to spend time. Now it's a good thing we could also amuse a community while having fun, but Owain leaving this section is a descission he is free to make. Instead of moaning be grateful for what already has been given to you! You're not paying us ****. All we get are donations. Donations are a way of appreciating the work that is being done for you. It is not forcing someone to do something for you. That would be called payment, and it might be me, but I haven't seen Owain getting any paychecks from anyone at all. I'm not saying you should pay him, I'm saying let the man do what he wants to do. If he's done, so be it! He has put an amazing lot of hours and work into the base of this rom. More developers started to pop up and can take over his work, while he is working on other devices and is NOT GETTING HIS PM BOX SPAMMED WITH MESSAGES SAYING NOTHING MORE THAN "PLEASE COME BACK!"

Thanks for your time.

I'm ****ing tired. I'm tired of caring for people who don't give a **** about me.
I'm tired of waiting for a text that's never going to come. I'm tired of thinking things will be different,
yet they never change. I'm tired of giving out chances, only to be let down. I'm tired of putting forth 100%
of an effort and only getting 25% in return. I'm tired of broken promises. I'm tired of let downs by the people who
matter most to me. I'm tired of making someone a priority, when in reality I'm just a number to them.
I'm tired of ****ty people who only manipulate a situation from their own perspective, never even thinking
about what someone else is going through. I'm so tired of the same old bull**** over and over again

Last edited:

galaningenieros

Sep 9, 2010
Brunete
I have tried again, and app2sd is not still working. FIXED

Market does not show any app. --> FIXED. move vending.apk with rootexplorer from system/app to data/app, reboot, go settings-apps-manage apps and uninstall market. Extract vending apk from the market.zip file attached above and move it to sdcard and install. With rootexplorer move the installed app from data/app to system/app and reboot. Market should work fine

Still su problems when exiting rootexplorer or similar (su used)

Last edited:
Reactions: crickyo

Divr

Oct 10, 2010
sorry guys 3.0 can take some longer getting everytime weird errors or bootloops or no boot at all

SE flash nummero #16 today

no sweat dude, you're doing a good job already:). Beside, I'm going be up for hours because of this freaking chemistry homework and that crazy bald teacher.:mad:

Klaasv00k

Mar 21, 2010
Apeldoorn
Nice work cant wait to try it out

is it posible in the future to may it look like xWildFirePro 2.1 v0.2b from mike

that would be awasome

omidchini

Nov 24, 2009
Hey is the problem with the touch screen the same as the one from the x8 rom cm7 introduced in the other thread?!

If so the possibility of using cm7 might be high, since I guess the major problem with it was I had no touch yet the vital features were working, like call sms vibration volume and such, but still I didn't fool around enough with it to be sure.

So if tell me how to fix the touch problem, I would be grateful

Sent from my U20i using XDA App

owain94

Sep 21, 2010
The Hague
Hey is the problem with the touch screen the same as the one from the x8 rom cm7 introduced in the other thread?!

If so the possibility of using cm7 might be high, since I guess the major problem with it was I had no touch yet the vital features were working, like call sms vibration volume and such, but still I didn't fool around enough with it to be sure.

So if tell me how to fix the touch problem, I would be grateful

Sent from my U20i using XDA App

mike and i got a cm7 with working touchscreen...
and i got the touch screen fixed looking into the data (2g 3g and hsdpa) now

owain94

Sep 21, 2010
The Hague
lol i got my first reboot, something related with being connected to USB, maybe ADB?.

The camera is working, data traffic 2g-3g is working, touchscreen working, looks like everything is working :).

when adb is running you get an error and reboot when you unplug it i will add that to the wont's

mike wiilweer nobodyAtall and i are working on those weird reboots :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Samver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Owain and I voluntarily started this project for fun and to spend time. Now it's a good thing we could also amuse a community while having fun, but Owain leaving this section is a descission he is free to make. Instead of moaning be grateful for what already has been given to you! You're not paying us ****. All we get are donations. Donations are a way of appreciating the work that is being done for you. It is not forcing someone to do something for you. That would be called payment, and it might be me, but I haven't seen Owain getting any paychecks from anyone at all. I'm not saying you should pay him, I'm saying let the man do what he wants to do. If he's done, so be it! He has put an amazing lot of hours and work into the base of this rom. More developers started to pop up and can take over his work, while he is working on other devices and is NOT GETTING HIS PM BOX SPAMMED WITH MESSAGES SAYING NOTHING MORE THAN "PLEASE COME BACK!"

Thanks for your time.

I'm ****ing tired. I'm tired of caring for people who don't give a **** about me.
    I'm tired of waiting for a text that's never going to come. I'm tired of thinking things will be different,
    yet they never change. I'm tired of giving out chances, only to be let down. I'm tired of putting forth 100%
    of an effort and only getting 25% in return. I'm tired of broken promises. I'm tired of let downs by the people who
    matter most to me. I'm tired of making someone a priority, when in reality I'm just a number to them.
    I'm tired of ****ty people who only manipulate a situation from their own perspective, never even thinking
    about what someone else is going through. I'm so tired of the same old bull**** over and over again
    i can't help to say something which I guess i also say on owains behalf.
    I have been reading so much crap and "fights" about which rom is better and from owain is an immature child to owain is an ass and it is starting to piss me of big time.

Let me tell you how development works. You first spend hours and hours to set up sources. You make a first build or port another ROM, you fail you spent hours and hours fixing it in the hopes to get it to work and when you spend another million hours to make it work like it should. you post the rom uploading for hours writing/helping/working for hours. And all that some of you can say is please come back?!? I need my phone fixed?!? I need this I need that. Owains ROM sucks goto slades ROM, its a cheap ripoff?!? WTF Guys its not about what you want its about what owain wants if he wants a break from his unpaid XDA job give him a break don't start beating around and arguing about this. Life is full of decisions and this how it goes. Nobody forces you to do anything, nobody asks you to use any ROM and most of all nobody has to tell anyone what he has to do and which ROM he needs to use. This what makes us human, we have a brain so please start using it and use your free will to choose whatever you like. And I think nobody really gives a crap what you use if you are fine with it thats great. Give owain respect, donate to him for the work he has done. And if HE decides to come back he will come back. He spent so many hours for all of you and I think he deserves the respect and not some cheap rip off ****. ROMs develop and if one ROM develops from another thats fine its YOUR decision what you do. ALL the ROMs have advantages and disadvantges that doesnt mean one or the other is better stick with what suits you and be happy.

Sorry for the long post I just had to get this out of my system.

Anyways Thanks owain for everything!
    everything is working no bug found (only the ones mentioned) now i need to fix the touchscreen lol (did test everything on pc(you can control your phone on the pc yes))