[ROM] CM7 2.3.7 [ JB look by ZXX ]

Search This thread

mak18

Aug 22, 2012
voice to text

Hi,
There seems to be a problem with the physical voice search button.
it works for voice search, but when i want to enter text with speech, it thinks i want to do a voice search.
if i use the voice search button on the on-screen keyboard, it does work for speech-to-text, just not the physical button.
Any way to fix this?

migui0401

Jul 30, 2013
Miami, Fl.
androidmatz.blogspot.com
Hi,
There seems to be a problem with the physical voice search button.
it works for voice search, but when i want to enter text with speech, it thinks i want to do a voice search.
if i use the voice search button on the on-screen keyboard, it does work for speech-to-text, just not the physical button.
Any way to fix this?

Thas problem is of your phone. You said this right about my rom.

Reactions: cpnbvera

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://img.exs.lv/z/x/zxx/*****-zxx-penis-lelele-mastertrole.png
    Hi Droid Pro users.
    I want share my work with Droid Pro.
    I've built a CM7 Rom with JB look.

Install
    1.Root your pro
    2.Flash recovery
    3.Wipe data and system
    4.Flash CM7.zip

Download
    V1
    V2
    Screenshot

screenshot_20130411-062650pm.png

Thanks to
    vanillaLVL
    V2 will be soon. :)

Sent from my DROID Pro using xda app-developers app
    Some bugs.

For me, SuperSU didn't worked(it was asking for some binary update, and when i agreed there was a error) untill i installed Superuser and gave root access to SuperSU.

Second illustrated on screenshot #1. Yes, it is problem with russian symbols, but i don't want to use my phone in english. :D

Third(maybe it is not a bug) is when i long-pressing on notification widget icon(wi-fi, bluetooth, it doesn't matter) in status bar, it opening menu that i want, but in background and not closing(pulling up) status bar. Even if i checked "Hide on change" in notification settings.

Forth, there is no "Automatic Brigtness" in display settings(showed on screenshot #2)

And thank you again for great look.

Why did you not mentioned that you changed look of last used apps(screenshot #3)? :) For me it is a good news. :D

Edit: Problem with digits and letters solved by installing and aplying another theme.
    Are there any bugs? Dies the side button work? Anything we should know about? Will try after school as mine blocks Dropbox. But if possible can you upload to goo manager or Dev host? Thanx.

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk HD

I don't know about bugs. Test it and give to me bug list. Works great for me. Side button not working, in next version it will work. What should be done side button?
    Just JB ui and some tweaks.

Sent from my DROID Pro using xda app-developers app