• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][CM7.2][Stable]Official Nexusmod x Cm10.1 [Jellybean Themed] Galaxy y [GT-s5360]

Search This thread

Ragedpixel

Dec 27, 2019
Faridabad, Haryana
The method is SIMPLE!
if you ever downlaoded a 360p video file, you will that the Bitrate Quality is higher(for SGY), which MX player does supports ,but are laggy!

METHOD: Just download NewPipe Which ofcourse now supports 4.4(armeabi), and download videos there, it will downlaod it and will process it to a few points lower that those of OTHERS!
and be sure to Tick the Autoplay options and change th auto Resolution to 360 and FLoating to 144p.
and Video Format to 3gp!
Give me the apk

raphaelgamer981

cm7 roms are easier to port as they give you less bugs than stock this ROM will be very easy to port for you guys I will Port this rom if I could
Well i ported at least 5 stock based custom roms from the Galaxy y to the Galaxy y duos. And It was verry easy. All of the sensors work like the camera, accelerometer etc

hi I made a cm 12 likely rom for this device, could someone try it for me? i'm trying it for a time ago and everything works but I didnt check RIL, and everything else. Could someone check it for me and write in my thread/post?
the reason I can't check RIL because I tried with every sim card in my country and it cant recognize the card.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    okay, can you credit me if you post it?
    I Will. I do It every time i port custom ROM
    NexusMod X Cyanogenmod 10.1
    ROM For Galaxy y GT-s5360
    Android Jellybean 4.3 Themed ROM!

The Closest Experience to Android Jellybean!

Hey Guys! I am here with a new ROM it's themed like Android 4.3 Jellybean based on CM7.2 Gingerbread! This ROM comes with awesome features and a Beautiful User Interface, Here is a list of features:-

FEATURES!
    --Cyanogenmod 10 Bootanimation
    --Cyanogenmod Apollo Music
    --Android Jellybean Easter Egg
    --Cyanogenmod like file manager
    --Jellybean HD Wallpapers
    --Jellybean Dailer
    --Partially Jellybean Contacts
    --Jellybean MMS/SMS App
    --Jellybean Themed SystemUI
    --Jellybean Settings
    --Jellybean Themed Camera
    --Sony Cybershot Module in Camera (100% quality even on full zoom!)
    --Night Mode in Camera! (Brighter shots in Darker Lights)
    --Jellybean Browser
    --Pie Control
    ---Jellybean Sound Recorder
    --Viper4Android FX ( The Music BEAST)
    --Sony XLoud (Make music Louder!)
    --Alsa Sound Boost (Crispy Music!)
    --DSP Manager (Customise your music Sound)
    --Dolby Music 3D surround sound (3D surround sound!)
    --Cyanogenmod Voice Dialer
    --Seeder Speed Boost!
    --Adrenaline Engine!
    --No-frills CPU Control
    --Google Chrome!
    --Jellybean Calculator
    --Jellybean Clock
    --Pre-Installed Gapps
    --Jellybean Status Bar
    --Jellybean Notifications
    --Jellybean Spinners
    --Jellybean Launcher (HOLO LAUNCHER)
    --Jellybean Lockscreen
    --Jellybean Sounds
    --Jellybean Quick Settings
    --Sony Bravia Engine (HD Looks)
    --Jellybean Search
    --Customise LCD Resolution
    --Pre-Rooted
    --Refined UI
    --Zip aligned
    --Optimised
    --Faster than Stock ROM (Disable Google Play services for better performance)
    --Jellybean Volume Panel
    --App2SD Support!
    --Tweaked more than 50 tweaks
    --Battery Tweaks
    --Performance tweaks
    --Camera tweaks
    --Scrolling tweaks
    --UI tweaks
    --Audio tweaks
    --Gaming tweaks
    --Ext Support
    --Jellybean Recent Apps Panel
    --And More Surf to discover!;)

/!\BUGS /!\

--The Buttons are weirdly small
    --You might face some issues which are not listed here and if so then just restart the device, It should be fixed and if still no luck Report Me
    --Common CM7.2 beil.tv3 bugs like:-
    Sometimes screenshots are completely or partially black
    --FM Radio Not working
    --Report me if you find more :)

WHAT IS SPECIAL IN THIS ROM?

(Camera) Capture the world in your Pocket:- With Sony Cybershot™ Module your Image size never decreases so do zoom and get as crispy shots as on the main camera with 100% Pure JPEG Quality Edit it retake shots and you will not lose a single pixel! With Cyanogen Camera get many features from exposer to Night made. With Night mode get brighter shots in low light scenes to fill the screen with vibrant colors instead of a pitch-black screen who said that you need a modern device for night mode shots? Now explore the darkness of the night with your Young!

(Music) Making Life Beautiful with Quality Music:- Illuminate your music with Apollo. Make music Louder and Crispier with Sony XLoud without even configuring anything Nexusmod does it for you!

With Viper4Android FX From Beats by DRE make music sound like never before want a bass, treble, vocal boost or any other boost? with BeatFX do anything!

Cyanogenmod DSP Manager is a similar app to ViperFX but with fewer options but with fewer permissions! it is more stable and has wider support! this is a perfect alternative to Viper4AndroidFX.

Alsa Sound Boost is a music booster that makes songs sound better!

Dolby Sound Boost is a module that makes a 3D virtual Surround sound Environment with a bit of echo and using the trick of left to right ratio change. It changes the ratio such that the music sound like it's moving from one side to another!

Build.prop Tweaks (Performance and Battery?):
    Well...I have Included many tweaks in build.prop, libs, init.d. Why? Well everyone knows Galaxy y is not one of the fastest devices and the tweaks are not life changing tweaks but its those little things which make it better I always found scrolling very kwerky in our Young but thanks to cm7 and some build prop tweaks I learned which makes the scrolling a bit better and for me these small things like more contrasty display with the Bravia engine make a ROM better.

NOTE:- Every part of this ROM is completely Open-Source You are free to use any part of this ROM and make a Better ROM I believe in development, not in Copyright Stuff. I Encourage all my developer friends to make better ROMS!

SCREENSHOTS:-
    photo_2021-05-19_18-20-17.jpg
    photo_2021-05-19_18-21-21.jpg
    photo_2021-05-19_18-21-18.jpg
    photo_2021-05-19_18-21-15.jpg
    more screenshots coming soon...

Installation:-
    NOTE: if you are on an EXT4 ROM jump to step 5. If you don't know, flash stock ROM and follow ALL the steps.

1 (RECOMMENDED) Be on a stock ROM, installation will be cleaner, otherwise, corruptions may occur, DONT CALL THEM AS ROM BUG :)
    2 Download EXT4 tool, the Kernel ( You can use black reactor kernel too! ).
    3 Flash on Samsung recovery (or your recovery if you are not on stock), bielt.v 's temp. CWM. Link
    4 When you are on the Temp. CWM, flash the EXT4 Formatter tool, so the whole system will be converted to EXT4. (Stock filesystem is RFS)
    5 After the installation, flash bielt.v 's kernel you have downloaded before.
    6 When the Kernel is installed, go, on the CWM, to advanced --> reboot recovery (this will reboot the device, and turn it on on the new CWM of the kernel)
    7 Wipe data, cache, and Dalvik
    8 (IMPORTANT) Go to mounts and storage, and Make sure the system is mounted (will show unmounted) mount it 2 times or more! Otherwise, ZIP won't flash, Every time you flash a ZIP, U need to do this
    9 Go to install zip from SD Card, choose zip from SD card and install your ROM(from downloads section) (MAKE SURE installation last more than 5 seconds, if it is less than 5 seconds, your system is unmounted! repeat step 8 ).

Bielt.v's kernel has a "bug", if you don't mount twice before installing, ZIP file won't be installed! Make sure every time you mount system properly!

Downloads:-
    Ext4 Formatter
    Kernel
    ROM
    PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR THE LINKS I REPEAT DO NOT MIRROR THE LINKS THiS HELPS ME TRACK THE DOWNLOADS
    UPDATE EDIT: ROM LINK CHANGED FROM GOOGLE DRIVE TO MEDIAFIRESO I CAN TRACK THE NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS.

Sources{
    CM7 sources: Here
    or
    Github link for CM7 sources

Base ROM(s):
    Jellybread 5.1

Many parts from:
    Optimus Nexus Me v5

Kernel Sources:

CyanogenMod 7.2 Specific BASIC Kernel - Totoro -XDA
    and
    BLACK REACTOR KERNEL ™ -XDA
    Github link for BLACK REACTOR KERNEL ™
    }​
    Regards
    Manav Harana
    Credits:-
    @todoslosdias24
    @Yash98 (For Optimus NexusME V5)
    Team CyanogenMod
    BroadcomCM Team
    Team Optimus nexus me (For some apps)
    @Assabtigle
    Google
    Android
    Androidarmv6 Team
    @ImbaWind (For Adrenaline Engine and Booster)
    @Lopicl.00
    @kurotsugi
    @C.O.D <D.J>
    SanjarbekIsmatov
    @bieltv3
    Samsung
    XDA (For letting me Post)
    @viper520 (For ViperFX sound effects
    @EatHeat (For Pie)
    Jellybread Team (For the base)
    Aniket.lamba
    And You