[ROM] Colour OS 2.1.5i lite STABLE FINAL R2

Search This thread

sniper-joe

Sep 28, 2012
This is the Final version of Colour OS for the Find7

Rooted with Gapps Nano instead of full. It's rock solid stable.

Hopefully this means that Oppo will soon be realising the Find 8!

Download here
https://mega.nz/#!08tlFRJB!OfSP3IGpF_c6Nx9g4lnsattkeNU6tCaRfSzCuTCdEGU
Patch
https://mega.nz/#!Fs8HzQwT!bh0BVRKeD34qLpOrl5cwQSOgWifS2C0xPH5m9uVz3gU

XDA:DevDB Information
Color OS Lite, ROM for the Oppo Find 7a

Contributors
sniper-joe
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 2.1.5

Created 2015-05-24
Last Updated 2015-11-05

Last edited:

sniper-joe

Sep 28, 2012
Change log

Change Log
[System]
Updated the system strings and fixed some translation glitches ---- Padre, El porcharo, magicseeker, LUCHO, silasje1, ale8530
Fixed the issue that encrypted apps in task manager interface shows Chinese characters ---- Ani6, jach0o
Fixed the issue that there is two GPS icons shown in status bar ---- Francko76
Fixed the issue that there is no driver installer when connected with PC ---- Natherul
Fixed the issue that alarm created by OK Google will not ring at the set time ---- Natherul
Fixed the issue that Nuplayer cannot be used ---- silasje1
Fixed the issue that some notifications are not displayed fully ---- El porcharo
Fixed the issue that when editing screenshot using the Rectangle tool it shows glitches ---- El porcharo
Fixed the issue that when using ChromeCast the SystemUI may crash ---- Aymen
Fixed the issue that when pull down the notification center in lockscreen interface swiftly the notification icons in status bar will disappear
Fixed the stagefright security leak, by adding google's patch to ensure your data safety

[Phone]
Fixed the issue that when receiving a call the number location shows Chinese ---- Mimilicious
Fixed the issue that text input in USSD code interface are white which is unreadable ---- Arvin
Fixed the issue that info in call log details are not displayed properly ---- Padre
Fxied the issue that missed call popup text are not shown properly ---- El Porcharo

[Messages]
Fixed the issue that Danish MMS still cannot be sent/received ---- puma99dk|, Jacob_DK

[Music]
Fixed the issue that music info may get lost after reboot ---- Padre
Fixed the issue that music player cannot remember favorite music ---- krazy, luckywang
Fixed the issue that Italian music ID3 info shows Chinese characters, you can now avoid this by changing the region to Italian ---- savvakos
Fixed the issue that Music player unable to view Swedish letters (ö ä å), you can now change the region to Sweden ---- Natherul

[Lockscreen]
Fixed the issue that widget text on lockscreen are not clear enough to read---- Mimilicious

[Calendar]
Fixed the issue that there is a year behind the year 2015 in Calendar interface ---- Kim Miene
Fixed the issue that OPPO Calendar will automatically change the time zone to GMT-4 which make all the events starts too early ---- silasje1

[Clock]
Fixed the issue that some alarm names are not displayed fully when there is enough space left ---- El porcharo

[Weather]
Fixed the issue that when lock the screen in weather interface and unlock the weather interface become black for a while

[Security Center]
Fixed the issue that power saving settings are not save after it's turned off ---- benoita74, Z3RO
Fixed the issue that virus scanner appear when some apps are installed ---- krazy, Bedsurfer, andrea9293

[Settings]
Added eye protection mode in Settings -> Display ---- Jempol
Added air gesture in Settings -> Gesture & motion ---- TGPATEL
Fixed the issue that Wi-Fi hotspot is not working under some carriers’ network ---- marker
Fixed the issue that Settings > Gesture & motion > Screen-off gesture > Add a screen-off gesture > choose a gesture > Open an app > the list is still sorted randomly instead of alphabetically ---- El Porcharo

Last edited:
Reactions: spoonymoon

zain123d

May 28, 2012
Internal memory error

Anyone else getting this error? After I restore my apps from titanium, there is no space in the internal memory. (2.9gb of 2.9gb used)

I tried going into the application manager and move apps to sd but there is no option at all to move applications anywhere. Only clear cache and clear data.

Tried app 2 sd apps and even titanium backup to move the apps to sd but after the process is complete, it says process done but the internal is still full and apps are still in the phone.

Can anyone help?

noone606

Dec 7, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Anyone else getting this error? After I restore my apps from titanium, there is no space in the internal memory. (2.9gb of 2.9gb used)

I tried going into the application manager and move apps to sd but there is no option at all to move applications anywhere. Only clear cache and clear data.

Tried app 2 sd apps and even titanium backup to move the apps to sd but after the process is complete, it says process done but the internal is still full and apps are still in the phone.

Can anyone help?
Can u change partioning to LVM in settings or recovery ? think it wipes everything though when ya do

sniper-joe

Sep 28, 2012

Can anyone help?

Try wiping the data partition in TWRP

Reactions: spoonymoon

happydish

Jun 1, 2014
Has anyone gotten xposed to work on this? I tried the lollipop zip and apk, but it doesn't seem to work

jun1662

Feb 8, 2013
Antipolo City
Samsung Galaxy S20
I was able to install the lollipop version of Xposed. This was installed via flashing only, you need to see the XDA discussion on this (sorry I can't provide a link)

I installed the following modules:
Fix Lollipop Memory Leak
Greenify
Never Sleep
Obb On SD
Xstana
XuiMod

Above mods I have tested to be working without any bugs.

Reactions: lesscro

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
@jun1662

thx for your list... i try Xstana to "pimp" my status bar and make it more sense until i will never use again ColorOS UI and think Sense 7 is actaullay my best launcher to saty connected in News of the world...

Reactions: jun1662

jun1662

Feb 8, 2013
Antipolo City
Samsung Galaxy S20
Sense 7 Test Drive

@jun1662

thx for your list... i try Xstana to "pimp" my status bar and make it more sense until i will never use again ColorOS UI and think Sense 7 is actaullay my best launcher to saty connected in News of the world...

@lesscro

I will try to visit your topic on the sense later when COS 2.1.1i reaches stable version, this I will definitely test. I did previously attempted to install the launcher when it was still in the 6th version, however, knowing for a fact that the COS launcher is still consuming RAM in the background I decided to stick with color-launcher. I really am used to the sense launcher coming from HTC M7 (my previous unit)myself. By the way the M7 is now a paper weight. Don't ask, it just stop without warning hence the Find7a.

bubbatugz

Aug 24, 2011
New available update message

Got the new beta update message on my phone today. So we'll probably lose root if we update right? The message said root may cause problems. :p

jun1662

Feb 8, 2013
Antipolo City
Samsung Galaxy S20
Got the new beta update message on my phone today. So we'll probably lose root if we update right? The message said root may cause problems. :p

Actually, if you're rooted, you won't be able to run the update. It will definitely fail. I suggest the following:
1. Backup your apps and data using COS Backup and restore app this must be stored in your ext SD Card
2. Using the stock colorOS recovery flash the update (downloaded file) (TWRP will not work)
3. Reboot
4. Unify storage if you prefer (this will unify your partition using LVM)
5. Restore your app using the same COS backup and restore option from step 1.
6. Enjoy

Cheers

Last edited:

sniper-joe

Sep 28, 2012
Actually, if you're rooted, you won't be able to run the update. It will definitely fail. I suggest the following:
1. Backup your apps and data using COS Backup and restore app this must be stored in your ext SD Card
2. Using the stock colorOS recovery flash the update (downloaded file) (TWRP will not work)
3. Reboot
4. Unify storage if you prefer (this will unify your partition using LVM)
5. Restore your app using the same COS backup and restore option from step 1.
6. Enjoy

Cheers

I have done the latest version. Download here
https://mega.co.nz/#!8oMVgZwA!doER2WlcQ0z6rMjYnTewM2gVqht50uq9OXNL-1CQDqA

Wipe data partition first or you may get Gapps FC.

spoonymoon

Aug 31, 2011
Det mørke Jylland
Hei sniper joe
I wanna try you're Rom but Mega link isent working for me?
Would you please make a mirror or something?
Thx in advance :)

Last edited:

salr

Apr 14, 2011
Could anyone boot into recovery mode after flashing this? Mine stuck at fastboot no matter via quickboot or voldown + power. Please advise. Thanks a lot.

Top Liked Posts