• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [COMMUNITY] ArrowOS 11.0 for POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G [juice]

Search This thread

Sylvia_

Mar 14, 2018
Redmi 9 Power
Hello, a little update from me after my last post. So I've been using this rom for 12 days now, and I noticed that sometimes my SD card is detected as corrupted (this happens randomly) whether it has been set up as internal or portable, even though it's working just fine after I move it to other devices (PC) instantly after I ejected it without the need to format it.

Sometimes a reboot fix this issue, but that's not really ideal for daily usage of the device. Is it just me that experiencing this issue or do you guys have this issue as well?

and lastly I apologize for not providing the log, I'll provide it in the future if it happens again

Jun 10, 2021
Hello, a little update from me after my last post. So I've been using this rom for 12 days now, and I noticed that sometimes my SD card is detected as corrupted (this happens randomly) whether it has been set up as internal or portable, even though it's working just fine after I move it to other devices (PC) instantly after I ejected it without the need to format it.

Sometimes a reboot fix this issue, but that's not really ideal for daily usage of the device. Is it just me that experiencing this issue or do you guys have this issue as well?

and lastly I apologize for not providing the log, I'll provide it in the future if it happens again
are you using custom kernel?

sigma0

Jul 27, 2021
I'm trying to flash it on my M3, but getting an ERROR: 1. I'm currently running the EU rom with miui 12.0.9 on Android 10. Anyone who can help with this?

I don't know if it's the only way, but the way i was able to flash roms without that error is by flashing this first.
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote94G_HM9T_POCO_M3_21.5.27_v12-11.zip

From what i can tell, you need this because of jump from A10 to A11. Don't know much else, but it helped me.

06w4pida

Aug 5, 2021
POCO M3
Redmi 9 Power
Hi everyone, I’m currently waiting to unlock my bootloader on a Redmi 9T. I’m glad to see ArrowOS on juice/lime. I have a couple of questions.

1. Is this community version suitable for daily usage?
  2. Does the microphone issue persist?
  3. Does Google Pay work out of the box?

Thanks in advance! 😁

GoodyOG

Dec 29, 2016
LAGOS
www.goodiestechs.tk
Hi everyone, I’m currently waiting to unlock my bootloader on a Redmi 9T. I’m glad to see ArrowOS on juice/lime. I have a couple of questions.

1. Is this community version suitable for daily usage?
  2. Does the microphone issue persist?
  3. Does Google Pay work out of the box?

Thanks in advance! 😁
1. This is the build am using [screenshot]. So far so good, it's been stable. Only bug is the DT2W. can't get pretty annoying atimes.
2. Microphone works well on this build
3. I can't confirm this as gpay isn't supported in my country. But it should work out of the box if you don't install magisk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-133433202.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-133433202.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: 06w4pida

06w4pida

Aug 5, 2021
POCO M3
Redmi 9 Power
I flashed this ROM a few days ago. It’s been quite stable, but I noticed some bugs:
  • The microphone issue during calls it’s still there, it doesn’t work
  • There are random reboots when installing apps from the Play Store
  • The NFC quick toggle doesn’t work and the NFC settings menu is empty
I hope this is helpful! 😁

EDIT: Build 20210809-GAPPS on Redmi 9T.

Beachless

Jan 26, 2020
I flashed this ROM a few days ago. It’s been quite stable, but I noticed some bugs:
  • The microphone issue during calls it’s still there, it doesn’t work
  • There are random reboots when installing apps from the Play Store
  • The NFC quick toggle doesn’t work and the NFC settings menu is empty
I hope this is helpful! 😁

EDIT: Build 20210809-GAPPS on Redmi 9T.

What is the max MP on your camera?
Mine is still 12MP it seems.

Burgeruking

Sep 22, 2017
Hi! So I got Redmi 9T EEA version. Does anybody know- do I need to flash Android 11 firmware before flashing this rom or Android 10 (latest stable EEA version 12.0.11.0) is also ok for Android 11 based custom rom?

06w4pida

Aug 5, 2021
POCO M3
Redmi 9 Power
Hi! So I got Redmi 9T EEA version. Does anybody know- do I need to flash Android 11 firmware before flashing this rom or Android 10 (latest stable EEA version 12.0.11.0) is also ok for Android 11 based custom rom?

Hi! Yes, you need to flash the latest MIUI weekly beta from Xiaomi.eu before ArrowOS.

I don't know if it's the only way, but the way i was able to flash roms without that error is by flashing this first.
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote94G_HM9T_POCO_M3_21.5.27_v12-11.zip

From what i can tell, you need this because of jump from A10 to A11. Don't know much else, but it helped me.

Reactions: Burgeruking

Top Liked Posts