[CLOSED]Mod edit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sigma0

Jul 27, 2021
I'm trying to flash it on my M3, but getting an ERROR: 1. I'm currently running the EU rom with miui 12.0.9 on Android 10. Anyone who can help with this?

I don't know if it's the only way, but the way i was able to flash roms without that error is by flashing this first.
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote94G_HM9T_POCO_M3_21.5.27_v12-11.zip

From what i can tell, you need this because of jump from A10 to A11. Don't know much else, but it helped me.

06w4pida

Aug 5, 2021
POCO M3
Redmi 9 Power
Hi everyone, I’m currently waiting to unlock my bootloader on a Redmi 9T. I’m glad to see ArrowOS on juice/lime. I have a couple of questions.

1. Is this community version suitable for daily usage?
  2. Does the microphone issue persist?
  3. Does Google Pay work out of the box?

Thanks in advance! 😁

GoodyOG

Dec 29, 2016
LAGOS
www.goodiestechs.tk
Hi everyone, I’m currently waiting to unlock my bootloader on a Redmi 9T. I’m glad to see ArrowOS on juice/lime. I have a couple of questions.

Thanks in advance! 😁
1. This is the build am using [screenshot]. So far so good, it's been stable. Only bug is the DT2W. can't get pretty annoying atimes.
2. Microphone works well on this build
3. I can't confirm this as gpay isn't supported in my country. But it should work out of the box if you don't install magisk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210805-133433202.jpg
    Screenshot_20210805-133433202.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: 06w4pida

06w4pida

Aug 5, 2021
POCO M3
Redmi 9 Power
I have an issue when downloading the ZIP file (Arrow-v11.0-juice-COMMUNITY-20210809-GAPPS.zip), there are no mirrors available.

EDIT: Solved by downloading from the archive

1628593639329.png

Last edited:

06w4pida

Aug 5, 2021
POCO M3
Redmi 9 Power
I flashed this ROM a few days ago. It’s been quite stable, but I noticed some bugs:
  • The microphone issue during calls it’s still there, it doesn’t work
  • There are random reboots when installing apps from the Play Store
  • The NFC quick toggle doesn’t work and the NFC settings menu is empty
I hope this is helpful! 😁

EDIT: Build 20210809-GAPPS on Redmi 9T.

Beachless

Jan 26, 2020
I flashed this ROM a few days ago. It’s been quite stable, but I noticed some bugs:
  • The microphone issue during calls it’s still there, it doesn’t work
  • There are random reboots when installing apps from the Play Store
  • The NFC quick toggle doesn’t work and the NFC settings menu is empty
I hope this is helpful! 😁

EDIT: Build 20210809-GAPPS on Redmi 9T.

What is the max MP on your camera?
Mine is still 12MP it seems.

Burgeruking

Sep 22, 2017
Hi! So I got Redmi 9T EEA version. Does anybody know- do I need to flash Android 11 firmware before flashing this rom or Android 10 (latest stable EEA version 12.0.11.0) is also ok for Android 11 based custom rom?

06w4pida

Aug 5, 2021
POCO M3
Redmi 9 Power
Hi! So I got Redmi 9T EEA version. Does anybody know- do I need to flash Android 11 firmware before flashing this rom or Android 10 (latest stable EEA version 12.0.11.0) is also ok for Android 11 based custom rom?

Hi! Yes, you need to flash the latest MIUI weekly beta from Xiaomi.eu before ArrowOS.

I don't know if it's the only way, but the way i was able to flash roms without that error is by flashing this first.

From what i can tell, you need this because of jump from A10 to A11. Don't know much else, but it helped me.

Reactions: Burgeruking

jmox

Aug 11, 2021
best custom rom for me for redmi 9t simple not so many customizations you dont need it anyway just simple and clean light battery does not drain fast there still some bugs but smooth and simple clean day to day task is great bugs like double tap to wake not working but will improve as time goes on with updates if your looking for a simple and light rom for redmi 9t this is the best pick I used pixel plus ui before this is so much better than pixel plus ui this arrowos is very fast and simple clean :)

Last edited:

06w4pida

Aug 5, 2021
POCO M3
Redmi 9 Power
best custom rom for me for redmi 9t simple not so many customizations you dont need it anyway just simple and clean light battery does not drain fast there still some bugs but smooth and simple clean day to day task is great bugs like double tap to wake not working but will improve as time goes on with updates if your looking for a simple and light rom for redmi 9t this is the best pick I used pixel plus ui before this is so much better than pixel plus ui this arrowos is very fast and simple clean :)
I agree. At the moment I am using PixelPlusUI because of the microphone bug during calls that there is in ArrowOS.

@johnpaulpatigas do you know if and when we can expect to get an update, and hopefully, that bug fixed?

kionar

Oct 17, 2011
Love the ROM so far, only 1 issue I'm having: the automatic brightness doesnt work.
I tried playing around with the options but for how much I tried the brightness never changes without manual input.
Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thread closed and content of OP removed on request of threadowner!

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator
    I think you're a Filipino, salamat sa paggawa ng project na ito. (Thanks for developing this rom)

Eyyyy another filipino! Hello po!

(I dont use Arrow OS currently, (crDroid is what I use) just said hi hahaha. It's so rare seeing filipinos go to XDA and take interest in modding..)

I wonder that too, if the OP is filipino because of their last name (supposedly lol, maybe just a username).
    {Mod edit: Quoted post has been deleted}

Di kayo nag iisa 🤣

Thanks in advance! 😁
    1. This is the build am using [screenshot]. So far so good, it's been stable. Only bug is the DT2W. can't get pretty annoying atimes.
    2. Microphone works well on this build
    3. I can't confirm this as gpay isn't supported in my country. But it should work out of the box if you don't install magisk.

Hi! Yes, you need to flash the latest MIUI weekly beta from Xiaomi.eu before ArrowOS.