[ROM][Condor][5.1.1] SlimLP[UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

sandeep_7

Feb 14, 2015
New Delhi
Redmi K20 Pro
How to change network...
And also it drains battery very quickly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-10-13-38-22.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-10-13-38-22.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 491
  • Screenshot_2015-09-10-13-38-41.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-10-13-38-41.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 500

robsonsilva

Jan 2, 2015
The slim is as elementaryos always in beta but one day I went out and in my opinion is one of the best roms . So much so that the roms I like most are based on slim . For those who wonder why functions slim for now is almost a pure patch of AOSP only much worked . Already in the question battery is even better than many roms . Thank you and always bring news @ashwin007.

mepsilon2

Feb 20, 2015
Mumbai
I think SlimRoms have again started taking request for devices from September 11 to September 30 they have made these devices official-Peregrine, Xperia Z3 compact,Surnia(Moto E 2015), Lettuce. Assuming 5.1.1 r_18 could be last lollipop build ,our device may get official just before Android M goes to AOSP ,fingers crossed

LijoDXL

Apr 19, 2014
Help!

In the hope of reaching this message to someone who can help me, I am asking this. The screen takes around 1-2s after pressing the power button to turn on and display the lock screen everytime I unlock the phone. Any idea how to fix this?

flasft

May 23, 2015
i can't cast screen with Chromecast, I tried with integrated and two other kernels, tomorrow I'll try new build alpha 0.6

Sent from my Moto E using XDA Free mobile app

flasft

May 23, 2015
nope, screen casting not works also in latest build, btw in app casting is working

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SlimLP Android 5.1.1

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimLP is currently in alpha / beta stage, some custom features are already in place, but much much more is planned for the future.

Google Apps / How to
    Our resident Gapps guru, @dankoman, is still working on our custom Gapps. For now please use those provided here.

Important links:

slimroms.net - The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Downloads:DOWNLOAD - Download the rom, gapps and other addons.

Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Latest Changelog - Read here if you want information on changes in latest build.

Slim FAQ

Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Not Working:
    Everything must work.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Google+

Twitter

Facebook

Forum

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

XDA:DevDB Information
    SlimLP, ROM for the Moto E

Contributors
    ashwin007
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-02-19
    Last Updated 2015-09-08
    New Build!!!Msim must work in this build...

Plus from today Ill be giving Unofficial Nightlies.And i have contacted the slim team.Soon We will go official.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952603478
    New Build

SlimLP alpha 0.2 is here!!!

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952607581

Changelog:

Slim Hardware Key Rebinding
    Slims navbar customizations
    +Some more updates....
    New Build

Hello Guys, New Build With RIL And Wifi Working
    No Fc Faced Till Now Using Slim Mini Gapps
    ROM