Okay, here is my modded and slimmed version of Cool3DBliss for those who would like to give it a try.
- Removed bootsound and replaced HTC boot & down animations with the black versions
- Integrated TP2W, TP2U and USBToggle
- Removed Gmail.apk and some of the system apps which felt unnecessary
- Replaced Superuser with beta3 version, which is working with V6_Supercharger_update9_beta4 (for those who want to run it over)
- Replaced framework-res.apk, com.htc.resources.apk and all the system apks with those from NocturnalBliss_beta_v6 which are much smaller in file size.
768 mb ext4 partition
1152 mhz interactive (wake)
384 mhz ondemand (sleep)
You should not be feeling any lags; especially in lockscreen, appdrawer and notification bar. Free memory should be around 100mb average.
i think Facebook for HTC Sense & Facebook Chat not working...
here is working Facebook for HTC Sense...
push it manually to /sd-ext/app_s
i did a blissrosie.zip - i havent tried it though - do you need htchomelauncher too?
i also thought fusion was just the lockscreen so should be the same?
working version for tpw (trackpad wake)..? for runny v2 please
with kind regards
Yep, i second that. I'd love to flash this.