* Volume panel timeout
* Clear recents location
* Heads up customization
- Quick access button on expanded status bar
- Swipe behavior
- Touch outside behavior
- Time out
- Do not disturb
* SlimRoms custom lockscreen shortcuts
* Navbar on/off
* Hardare keys on/off (in devices supported)
* Power menu in navring targets
* SlimPie controls with all working
* Sound panel option om power menu
* Superuser indicator (Notification, Statusbar icon or no indicator)
* Force expanded notifications on expanded statusbar
* Power menu and notifications tiles
* Four tiles per row
* Vibrate on tiles touch
* Disable quick settings on secure lockscreen
* Kill app back button configurable timeout
* Omni-Ambient Display
Among others. For more info visit our github
Always Have a full functional Backup. Just in case!
First time installing crDroid to your nexus 6, or coming from another ROM:
- Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (CWM or TWRP)
- Copy GApps and crDroid zip to your internal SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Wipe system,dalvik,data and cache
- Flash crDroid zip
- Flash GApps zip
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
Don't expect any support if you:
- are not running stock crDroid-kernel
- have installed any mods such Xposed!
- have modified system files
Slim Roms Team
Omniteam markwebb and hackahero for testing
I added a donate to me logo above my profile: only know that i don't expect anything from you guys, donation received will be integrally spent in new devices or in old devices reparations. Please don't take it bad
See attached for full details
Add Selinux switch option in security settings
Added option to disable fc notifications in developer options
Added option do disable immersive message in Status bar options
And much more
I tested lot of custom kernels lately as cm is a little bit behind regarding this point.
Really recommended: Elite kernel 6.0.1 by @brymaster5000 from here. It add 25% smoothness to the build at least, please thank this great dev in his thread if you agree with me!
Happy new year to all of you guys!!!
See you next year!
It's a first build, just alpha state, with basic options, but it's a first step guys. Don't expect too much, just taste it, we will progressively add back all features you have in Lollipop.
How to install: First make a backup of your 5.1.1 rom in TWRPyou may want just to taste and come back to it later
Full wipe (data/system/cache)
Flash gapps (Opengapps 6.0 highly recommended) Flash: Factory reset Important
Flash: (not mandatory and not recommended for now): supersu 2.56
To enable root without supersu, just enable developer options in settings and enable root from there. I tested and apps like Titanium Backup are working.
Note that i choose to keep Selinux in enforced mode, which is the ideal. If you have too much issues with some apps, i can switch it to permissive mode next build.
I tested the basic, and it's working except double tape to wake, which i suspect need permissive selinux.