[ROM] crDroid-v8.4 Pixel 4 XL

Search This thread

BinhTran1511

Jul 29, 2022
Is there any way to make the clock bigger/center when there is no notifications? I turn off "Small clock" option but it still not working

Edit: i mean lock screen and AOD clock
Edit 2: I find out Enable the "Show 2 clocks" option will do
bạn ơi chỉ mình up với đc ko. mình mới qua pixel nên chưa hiểu nhiều cái. tks bạn

Mod translation: Can you just upload with me please. I'm new to pixel so I don't understand many things. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
bạn ơi chỉ mình up với đc ko. mình mới qua pixel nên chưa hiểu nhiều cái. tks bạn

Mod translation: Can you just upload with me please. I'm new to pixel so I don't understand many things. Thank you
Sry dạo này mình hơi bận nên k thấy sớm. Bác nhắn tin riêng cho em hay để lại thông tin liên lạc em chỉ cho bác.

Trans: Sorry I was so busy these days so I didnt checked on the forum. Leave something that I can contact you, i'll help!

BinhTran1511

Jul 29, 2022
Bác cho e xin số zalo của bác đi. Hay tiện bác add zalo của e nhé. 0844561333 tks bác

Mod translation: Please give me your zalo number. Or you can add my zalo by the way. 0844561333 tks uncle

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger50

Senior Moderator
Staff member
@BinhTran1511

Greetings. As a "last time" courtesy, I have translated your two posts. I will ask you ploitely to please be observant and respectful of XDA Rule #4 for all of your future posts.
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
Thank you for your cooperation, and have a pleasant day.

-Regards: Badger50

500vnd

Aug 25, 2022
Hello, I have some issues with this rom. I remember there was Lens in recent view but no more in 8.8. Also, some options in security setting are not responded, please see the attached screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220825-205642_crDroid Home.png
    Screenshot_20220825-205642_crDroid Home.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
  • screen-20220825-205528.mp4
    44.5 MB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts