[ROM] crDroid-v8.4 Pixel 4 XL

Search This thread

ProoN

Mar 30, 2015
Just noticed there were some files uploaded a few days ago for September -- are those safe/stable? Kudos in advance!

Curiousn00b

Just noticed there were some files uploaded a few days ago for September -- are those safe/stable? Kudos in advance!
Working fine here. Idk if there's somewhere to be notified for the updates, so I just check randomly to see if there's something there.

You can take a peek around the crDroid website to see what's been merged before you flash as well, or flash and check afterwards within the rom.

belfakiri00

Mar 18, 2021
there is some problem with latest update..
I did a dirty flash using stock recovery and tried also using local update from settings nor of those works for me.
always showing me error
so there will be a preblem with the package I think.

Curiousn00b

there is some problem with latest update..
I did a dirty flash using stock recovery and tried also using local update from settings nor of those works for me.
always showing me error
so there will be a preblem with the package I think.
What error are you getting?

I'd first recommend a clean flash, but maybe your download didn't complete?

legend876

Sep 16, 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220923-231506_Updater.png
    Screenshot_20220923-231506_Updater.png
    187.2 KB · Views: 21

Curiousn00b

This ROM has problems with wifi although it's understandable because it's an unofficial build
What issues are you having with wifi? I've been on Android 13 for the last week, but crDroid was my daily driver and the only issues I know for sure are the same ol' GApps issue(live caption, some Google Dialer features, Pixel Launcher text selection).

legend876

Sep 16, 2022
What issues are you having with wifi? I've been on Android 13 for the last week, but crDroid was my daily driver and the only issues I know for sure are the same ol' GApps issue(live caption, some Google Dialer features, Pixel Launcher text selection).
Just dat it keeps dropping off and once awhile I gotta turn off and on for it to work I'm los 19.1 now an ain't having that

Top Liked Posts