Search This thread

ZhouYu2003

Mar 30, 2020
BE3pE0l.png

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/10.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
  • step 1 Unlock the BootLoader
  • step 2 flash into the TWRP
  • step 3 Decrypt data,double clear
  • step 4 format data
  • step 5 flash into crDroid

Update installation:
  • step 1 Enter the TWRP
  • step 2 Clear the cache
  • step 3 flash in the new crDroid

Sources:
ROM:https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Vendor:vendor url
Device:device url
Kernel:kernel url
Thanks a lot for HighwayStar's open source [email protected]_ru

Download:
ROMDownload from here
Changelog:Here to see

Known issues:
1.If you turn on ok Google, the microphone may not work. It is recommended that you turn it off
2. On first start there is no ringtone and notification sound set, please set in Setting -> Sound
3. The rounded corners of the default status bar are partly blocked. You can set a custom corner to modify the rounded corners
4.I only found these issues for the moment.For more details, Please flash the Rom to experience them.Please get in touch with me if you found any bug(bring with the bug log the best).This Rom is able for daily uses.

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14
ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 11.5.141--Q

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid heart Telegram
crDroid Community Telegram

Last edited:

gugax10

Jun 20, 2013
IT IS OFFICIAL NOW, available at CrDroid official website. First official rom to Z5 Pro GT.

Will the updates be available by OTA??

Please edit the post with [OFFICIAL][OTA].

Last edited:
Reactions: erick697

Guziec94

Jan 23, 2020
It's very similar to LineageOs and have the same issues, but yes, it is stable enough to use it for daily users.

I don't know if NFC payments are working fine, because I can't pass SafetyNet test so my bank blocked payments for my phone. I didn't have this kind of problems on LineageOs.

CrDroid has second issue - screen won't wake after notification (even if pocket mode in settings is unchecked). If you slide down phone then display will be properly waken. You can use Glimpse Notification to wake screen, but then edge lightning isn't working.

I'm having some issues with fingerprint, but probably it's caused by screen protector.

Oh, and probably there is an issue with notification light. It won't blink, it lights ups after notification and stops after waking screen.

Streaming music via BT is working fine (in other roms there are some issues). Slider functions (i.e. answer phone), camera, lte, wifi, etc. works too.

For now I only find above issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: gugax10

Akonze

Mar 10, 2017
I'm having some issues with fingerprint.

For the scanner to work well, you need to select in the "crDroid settings" -> "Lock screen" under "Behavior of the FOD when pressed" -> "Solid color". and enable fingerprint animation.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

I want to notice such an unpleasant thing: At the first start, if the SIM card has a PIN code, it asks for it - but writes that it is incorrect, even if I enter the correct PIN code. I had to remove the pin code and reinstall it using the PUK code.

The default color profile is P3-7200. It very oversaturated the screen, colors become unnatural. To make them normal, go to Settings -> Screen Settings -> Live Display -> Color Profile -> sRGB-7300.

OTA updates are not installed automatically. After a reboot, TWRP gives an error: Error installing zip file: '@ / cache / recovery / block.map'. I had to export the update and install it manually.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

And another thing: unlike ZUI, fast charging using the Power Delivery protocol (Type-C to Type-C) does not work here on this ROM. For some reason, when Quick Charge3.0 charger is connected, it shows that fast charging is not turned on, but the smartphone says about 36W fast charging. This is strange.

Reactions: Guziec94

ZhouYu2003

Mar 30, 2020
It's very similar to LineageOs and have the same issues, but yes, it is stable enough to use it for daily users.

I don't know if NFC payments are working fine, because I can't pass SafetyNet test so my bank blocked payments for my phone. I didn't have this kind of problems on LineageOs.

CrDroid has second issue - screen won't wake after notification (even if pocket mode in settings is unchecked). If you slide down phone then display will be properly waken. You can use Glimpse Notification to wake screen, but then edge lightning isn't working.

I'm having some issues with fingerprint, but probably it's caused by screen protector.

Oh, and probably there is an issue with notification light. It won't blink, it lights ups after notification and stops after waking screen.

Streaming music via BT is working fine (in other roms there are some issues). Slider functions (i.e. answer phone), camera, lte, wifi, etc. works too.

For now I only find above issues.
Thanks for your feedback:good:

Reactions: Schmidtz84

Jonbollu

Apr 3, 2020
Hola.
Se puede arreglar despertar la pantalla con doble click?, no funciona.
Gracias
Hi. Can you fix waking the screen with double click ?, it doesn't work. Thank you

Guziec94

Jan 23, 2020
Can you fix waking the screen with double click ?, it doesn't work.

I think it should work when You disable Pocket Mode in settings. Give it a try.
It's connected with proximity sensor, if You slide phone down and then double tap screen should wake up (because proximity sensor won't be covered by anything). Disabling pocket mode just "skips" checking proximity sensor, but it's only workaround.

Svonus

Oct 14, 2019
Hi.
Me and some other users find some trouble, not only on that rom but Lineage also – in any Gcam version or stock cam main screen show soapy photo like image comes from second camera lens. When photo is taken – result looks fine.
But if i make a video and make a crop result still look bad.
Any ideas? Maybe the best solution to block useless second camera lens?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/10.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:

Pre-installation:

First time installation:
    • step 1 Unlock the BootLoader
    • step 2 flash into the TWRP
    • step 3 Decrypt data,double clear
    • step 4 format data
    • step 5 flash into crDroid

Update installation:
    • step 1 Enter the TWRP
    • step 2 Clear the cache
    • step 3 flash in the new crDroid

Sources:
    ROM:https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Vendor:vendor url
    Device:device url
    Kernel:kernel url
    Thanks a lot for HighwayStar's open source [email protected]_ru

Download:
    ROMDownload from here
    Changelog:Here to see

Known issues:
    1.If you turn on ok Google, the microphone may not work. It is recommended that you turn it off
    2. On first start there is no ringtone and notification sound set, please set in Setting -> Sound
    3. The rounded corners of the default status bar are partly blocked. You can set a custom corner to modify the rounded corners
    4.I only found these issues for the moment.For more details, Please flash the Rom to experience them.Please get in touch with me if you found any bug(bring with the bug log the best).This Rom is able for daily uses.

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14
    ROM Firmware Required: ZUI 11.5.141--Q

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid heart Telegram
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Game throttling [GPU]

When I play the game, it does not flow. playing the game, the frame rate dropped very much.
    At ZUI there was a game mode that allowed you to raise the GPU frequency in games to 427 MHz, without a game mode, the GPU frequency is limited to 345 MHz. On crDroid, another game mode, it does not raise the frequency of the GPU. It uses standard restrictions in the thermal configuration at 345 MHz. To remove these restrictions (for GPU only, not for CPU cores because it will be very hot), you need to remove them in the file /vendor/etc/thermal-engine.conf. I already did this, and now during games the GPU frequency rises to 585 MHz.
    The temperature difference between the charging 5V / 1.5A ~38°C and QuickCharge 2.6A ~ 48°C is enormous. I do not know what voltage it actually consumes when QC on crDroid. But even with QC 5V / 2.6A on ZUI, it was not so hot as on crDroid. Maybe there is some kind of error in the drivers?
    I also noticed that on ZUI 10.5, the smartphone sometimes took 12V, but with the ZUI 11.1 update, the smartphone no longer consumed above 9V.
    Maybe the developers of ZUI limited the capabilities of QuickCharge so that the smartphone does not heat up like now on the crDroid?
    Can You fix TWRP link? Mega says that decipher key is incorrect. Or just share information about used TWRP.
    thank you, I'll fix it
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone