[ROM] CSDI v.1 now (25.02.2010) updated to v2.4

Search This thread

dadme

Aug 9, 2007
Xiaomi Mi 11
ASUS ZenFone 8
Here is the best ROM imo by now. I don't know if is OK to post external links here, anyway original links are above.

WOOPS! We have updates. ROM CSDI V2.1, con kernel S@8donut, now on wuala seem to got version 2.2....
Changelog here (google translate, sorry...):

Very Quick
Stable
Support format jrosMetamorph Themes
Amplified Audio (micro) standard but not the tones
Supports ext2 / ext3 / ext4
Launcher modded(configurable number of columns)
Spare parts (activate the option from Home app)
Configurable number of columns in apps
Market applications with payment
Browser multitouch
MMS working
Bluetooth transfer
SupSetup V4 with special options for Bluetooth (in special options are a new option for Bluetooth) and for the issues
Edited from 0 the framework to solve the blocking calls and optimization of png's

* Applications with payment on the Market are disabled by default (only for operations that does not contract with Google, Optus, Vodafone, Orange,).
lack of payment to activate the market leave like this.

Applications that are installed by default in the rom:

* ApnDroid
* Better Terminal
* Bluetooth File Transfer
* 2.7 wysie Contacts
* Email Exchange
* File Explorer Estrongs
* Free Memory
* Google Maps 4.0 with Google's GPS navigator
* Sound Recorder
* JrosMetamorph
* News & Weather
* Phone V22.3
* QuickBoot (to restart the phone easily)
* USB tether
* Wireless tether

Download link:

http://www.wuala.com/superatmel/Superatmel/Android/Roms/CSDI por Super@tmel la evolución de las CRDI

and please if some moderator can give editing rights to superatmel, i think is his right. I see him posting on XDA mt3g forum with the same user id from HTC Mania forums.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2,349
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 2,017
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 1,953
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,720
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 1,593
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 1,318
Last edited:

djluis48

Nov 16, 2009
Santo Domingo
Oh, this is a spanish rom....nice to see that there are spanish devs...im going to try it right away :) If you got some questions about this rom, i know spanish, so i can tell you what he says on his OP...he dosnt say too much tought..

dadme

Aug 9, 2007
Xiaomi Mi 11
ASUS ZenFone 8
Not a spanish ROM more then others, you could change language at startup, only SupSetup application included by super@tmel is in spanish but very intuitive, and make various advanced task more easy for everyone.

Last edited:

akaman

Jan 20, 2010
This rom is not created by merodio_99, CSDI is created by the great super@tmel.

Fix This

esepedazogsi

May 10, 2009
Hi, i am using this incredible rom and it goes so fast, for me, fastest rom ( my opinion ) , the battery another hard point in this rom.

To sumarize, for me, the best rom as its a big equilibrium between speed and durability with a lot of apps and a great skin all in black.

Regards

zimphishmonger

Jun 4, 2009
Heh, gone as fast as it arrived. Using Warez is probably a bad idea if you wanna stay on the good side of devs......Customized setup looks cool though :cool:

cal3thousand

Feb 10, 2009
So, many are claiming this ROM is fast, but what makes it so fast?

I can see all the optimizations made by other devs, but he doesn't list any kind of kernel hacks or linux optimizations.

j8dailo

May 16, 2009
i noticed there is two download links so im assuming one is with bluetooth optimization.. i downloaded that one and installed it..to be honest..it is really speedy..one of the fastest rom i used..... and i tested just about every single rom thats been available for g1 so far...but there is one problem...i CAN"T get no network connection/ 3g with this rom...i went into settings and connect to tmobile manually and still not getting the 3g icon so im downloading the other version and will report back

j8dailo

May 16, 2009
so the other version i downloaded doesn't give me 3g connection either...nothin..not edge nothing! i dont get any data connection with this rom...is there something im missing?

j8dailo

May 16, 2009
i did..i went into apn setting and its all blank..i dont see a apn setting for tmobile so created one manually..but it doesn't save no matter what...it connects to 3g for a second when i have the setting manually inputed then it goes off again......i think there is some error in the apn page because its a complete blank page

edit. after an hour of waiting..it finally connected to 3g network...weird...anyone else have this problem?

Ace42

Jul 20, 2009
USA
Moto G Power
Motorola Edge
i did..i went into apn setting and its all blank..i dont see a apn setting for tmobile so created one manually..but it doesn't save no matter what...it connects to 3g for a second when i have the setting manually inputed then it goes off again......i think there is some error in the apn page because its a complete blank page

edit. after an hour of waiting..it finally connected to 3g network...weird...anyone else have this problem?

Might be the rom?

You should go back to your backup rom.