• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][CUSTOM] - = 100% PURE EDITION = -

Search This thread

ilia3367

Oct 29, 2007
Emerald City
100-Pure Edition.png

Custom ROM based on stock firmware Android 11 - RETAIL_RRT31.Q1-84-24-1-2
Custom ROM version for Moto Edge S based on Global Stock firmware with added parts of Moto Edge S stock firmware RRN31.Q2-12-14-7 .
This custom ROM uses stock kernel without modification. The source for the stock kernel is not released by the OEM.

📯 Preliminary requirements:
- Only unlocked bootloader.

🛠️ What's done:
- Removed the restriction on writing to the system, which in Android 11 is in Read Only (r/o) mode by default, which eliminates the possibility of modifying it. In this firmware it is possible to mount the system in Read Write (r/w) mode. Encryption is preserved in this case.
- System passes SafetyNet test, device is certified (in Magisk settings activate "Magisk Hide" function, in "Magisk Hide" tab give permission for Google Play Services, perform Google Play reset);
- Cleaned and lightened the system;
- Built in additional system color accents;
- Built in and updated to the latest versions at the time of firmware and Apps release . YouTube removed, because I use YouTube Vanced;
- Installed apps AdAway ad blocker, Command Center 2, File Manager, Gallery;
- Ringtones, notifications, alarms sounds have been replaced;
- Mod Logo and Bootanimation.

⚙️ Installation:
1. Extract the system partition images from the archive (see the Download tab) and copy them to any convenient location on your PC.
2. Reboot the device into bootloader mode and:
- If you are installing the ROM for the first time or if you want to install the firmware with all data from the previous firmware removed, then use the _flash_custom.bat executable file;
- If you want to install the ROM as an update to its previous build, then use the _update_custom.bat executable file. Then all your data and applications will be saved and the system will be updated.
3. Phone will reboot into fastbootd mode and flash installation will start automatically. When the installation is completed the phone will automatically boot into the system.
6. When the boot is complete perform the initial settings.
7. Launch Magisk Manager application and update it. You are asked to setup workspace. Agree. The phone will automatically reboot after the setup is completed.

📝 Notes
There is a hang-up when entering the connection settings of the NFC and Bluetooth settings. Don't worry about this. You just need to wait a little while.
There is no hang-up when you enable/disable NFC and Bluetooth via the icon from the Notification bar. This happens due to uninstalling any system applications.

📥 Download

Moto_G100_PureEdition-24-1-2

Moto_Edge_S-100_PureEdition-12-14-7

🥳 Enjoy !

Last edited:

iron maiden

Feb 9, 2011
View attachment 5356765

- = 💯

Custom ROM based on Stock firmware
( Android 11 RETAIL_RRT31.Q1-84-24-1)

- Unlocked bootloader.
- New and Clean Stock firmware is required!

🛠️ What's done:
- Removed the restriction on writing to the system, which in Android 11 is in Read Only (r/o) mode by default, which eliminates the possibility of modifying it. In this firmware it is possible to mount the system in Read Write (r/w) mode. Encryption is preserved in this case.
- System passes SafetyNet test, device is certified (in Magisk settings activate "Magisk Hide" function, in "Magisk Hide" tab give permission for Google Play Services, perform Google Play reset);
- Built in and updated to the latest versions at the time of firmware and Apps release . YouTube removed, because I use YouTube Vanced;

⚙️ Installation:
1. Extract the system partition images from the archive (see the Download tab) and copy them to any convenient location on your PC.
2. Reboot the device into bootloader mode and run the executive file flash_custom.bat.
3. Phone will reboot into fastbootd mode and flash installation will start automatically. When the installation is completed the phone will automatically boot into the system.
7. Launch Magisk Manager application and update it. You are asked to setup workspace. Agree. The phone will automatically reboot after the setup is completed.

📝 Notes
There is a hang-up when entering the connection settings of the NFC and Bluetooth settings. Don't worry about this. You just need to wait a little while.
There is no hang-up when you enable/disable NFC and Bluetooth via the icon from the Notification bar. This happens due to uninstalling any system applications.

📥 Download 100_Pure_Edition_1-02

🥳 Enjoy !
hi can it be installed having moto edge S 5g chinese version with chinese rom?

ilia3367

Oct 29, 2007
Emerald City
Точно не могу сказать, надо попробовать. Но китайцы продают свои телефоны для остального мира с уже установленной глобальной прошивкой. Так что теоретически это возможно. Дело не в полной прошивке. На модемную часть не влияет. Возможно потребуется установить модифицированный через Magisk boot.img из китайской прошивки.

Last edited:
Reactions: iron maiden

Atomic_Goober

Jul 16, 2021
I appreciate the post, had no issues with installing. I did have an unrelated issue tho, that other noobs like me might wanna know about. I had an issue were some streaming apps and games from the play store said they were unsupported, which I thought Magisk or the firmware CDM was causing it. The issue was that I never turned on location and by activating it solved the problem.

Last edited:

ilia3367

Oct 29, 2007
Emerald City
I made a custom ROM version for Moto Edge S. Based on Global Stock firmware with parts of Moto Edge S stock firmware added (patched boot.img and vendor).
I would be glad if someone would write about his experience installing this ROM on Moto Edge S!

Last edited:
Reactions: iron maiden

iron maiden

Feb 9, 2011
I made a custom ROM version for Moto Edge S. Based on Global Stock firmware with parts of Moto Edge S stock firmware added (patched boot.img and vendor).
I would be glad if someone would write about his experience installing this ROM on Moto Edge S!
hello where is the rom? I have the edge S Chinese version, thank you

EDIT ah sorry you put it in the first post thanks

iron maiden

Feb 9, 2011
perfect installation I'm going to configure for mi moto edge S 5g versicon chinese In Spain with the google dialer we lose we do not have call recording, would it not be possible to bring the dialer of the Chinese version?

regards

iron maiden

Feb 9, 2011
I don't have a Chinese phone model and I don't have anything to test the firmware on.
Hello, as I already mentioned, I have the Chinese version edge S, I was already testing the first version that you made for the moto g100 but the fingerprint did not go well, as I am in lineage, I should first flash the Chinese stock and then put the pure edition for me true version? Thanks a lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Global firmware does not have these applications and therefore these features.
    Do you have NFC working on the latest build of the ROM for the Chinese phone model?
    Yes. I use NFC to connect to the router and headphones. It works fine. I don't test other NFC functions.
    Sometimes it needs me to reboot the phone when i click the Settings->Connected devices->Connection preferences button. But that's not a big problem.
    100-Pure Edition.png

Custom ROM based on stock firmware Android 11 - RETAIL_RRT31.Q1-84-24-1-2
    Custom ROM version for Moto Edge S based on Global Stock firmware with added parts of Moto Edge S stock firmware RRN31.Q2-12-14-7 .
    This custom ROM uses stock kernel without modification. The source for the stock kernel is not released by the OEM.

- Only unlocked bootloader.

🛠️ What's done:

⚙️ Installation:
    2. Reboot the device into bootloader mode and:
    - If you are installing the ROM for the first time or if you want to install the firmware with all data from the previous firmware removed, then use the _flash_custom.bat executable file;
    - If you want to install the ROM as an update to its previous build, then use the _update_custom.bat executable file. Then all your data and applications will be saved and the system will be updated.

📝 Notes

📥 Download

Moto_G100_PureEdition-24-1-2

Moto_Edge_S-100_PureEdition-12-14-7

🥳 Enjoy !
    I just flashed this ROM on my edge s from los. It seems that everything works fine. It is really a pure and stable firmware that I very like it. Thank you.
    Please write on which model you installed the ROM - Edge s or G100?
    G100 model , installed successfully .
    Updated the ROM for Moto G100 to a latest version based on Android 11(R) RRT31.Q1-84-24-1-2.
    Точно не могу сказать, надо попробовать. Но китайцы продают свои телефоны для остального мира с уже установленной глобальной прошивкой. Так что теоретически это возможно. Дело не в полной прошивке. На модемную часть не влияет. Возможно потребуется установить модифицированный через Magisk boot.img из китайской прошивки.