Custom ROM based on stock firmware Android 11 - RETAIL_RRT31.Q1-84-24-1-2
Custom ROM version for Moto Edge S based on Global Stock firmware with added parts of Moto Edge S stock firmware RRN31.Q2-12-14-7 .
This custom ROM uses stock kernel without modification. The source for the stock kernel is not released by the OEM.
- Only unlocked bootloader.
- Removed the restriction on writing to the system, which in Android 11 is in Read Only (r/o) mode by default, which eliminates the possibility of modifying it. In this firmware it is possible to mount the system in Read Write (r/w) mode. Encryption is preserved in this case.
- System passes SafetyNet test, device is certified (in Magisk settings activate "Magisk Hide" function, in "Magisk Hide" tab give permission for Google Play Services, perform Google Play reset);
- Cleaned and lightened the system;
- Built in additional system color accents;
- Built in and updated to the latest versions at the time of firmware and Apps release . YouTube removed, because I use YouTube Vanced;
- Installed apps AdAway ad blocker, Command Center 2, File Manager, Gallery;
- Ringtones, notifications, alarms sounds have been replaced;
- Mod Logo and Bootanimation.
1. Extract the system partition images from the archive (see the Download tab) and copy them to any convenient location on your PC.
2. Reboot the device into bootloader mode and:
- If you are installing the ROM for the first time or if you want to install the firmware with all data from the previous firmware removed, then use the _flash_custom.bat executable file;
- If you want to install the ROM as an update to its previous build, then use the _update_custom.bat executable file. Then all your data and applications will be saved and the system will be updated.
3. Phone will reboot into fastbootd mode and flash installation will start automatically. When the installation is completed the phone will automatically boot into the system.
6. When the boot is complete perform the initial settings.
7. Launch Magisk Manager application and update it. You are asked to setup workspace. Agree. The phone will automatically reboot after the setup is completed.
There is a hang-up when entering the connection settings of the NFC and Bluetooth settings. Don't worry about this. You just need to wait a little while.
There is no hang-up when you enable/disable NFC and Bluetooth via the icon from the Notification bar. This happens due to uninstalling any system applications.