- = EDGE PURE EDITION = -
Custom ROM based on Stock firmware
- Unlocked bootloader.
- New and Clean Stock firmware is required!
- TWRP installed;
- Micro SDCard or USB flash drive should be formatted to exFAT.
- Removed the restriction on writing to the system, which in Android 10 is in Read Only (r/o) mode by default, which eliminates the possibility of modifying it. In this firmware it is possible to mount the system in Read Write (r/w) mode. Encryption is preserved in this case.
- System passes SafetyNet test, device is certified (in Magisk settings activate "Magisk Hide" function, in "Magisk Hide" tab give permission for Google Play Services, perform Google Play reset);
- Cleaned and lightened the system;
- Built in additional system color accents;
- Built in and updated to the latest versions at the time of firmware and Apps release . YouTube removed, because I use YouTube Vanced;
- Installed apps AdAway ad blocker, Command Center 2;
- Ringtones, notifications, alarms sounds have been replaced.
1. Extract the system image from the archive (see tab "Download") and copy it to the SD Card.
Also copy the "Magisk Installer" archive Magisk-disable-dm-verity-v21.4.zip in to the SD Card.
2. Reboot the device into bootloader mode and then into TWRP.
3. Installing the ROM image. In the "Install" tab in the lower right corner, click the "Install img" button and select the firmware image. A window will open, where you will need to select the "Super" partition. "Swipe to confirm".
4. Go to the "Reboot" section and reboot the device back to Recovery.
5. Go to "Wipe" and do a "Swipe to Factory Reset ".
6. Install "Magisk-disable-dm-verity-v21.4.zip". Reboot in to the System.
7. When the boot is complete make the initial settings.
8. Launch the "Magisk Manager" app and update it. You will be asked to configure the work environment. Agree. Phone will automatically reboot itself when setup is done.
YouTube Vanced v.14.21.54 Black Magisk
Proven, absolutely trouble-free version of YouTube Vanced.
To prevent in Play Market from updating in to the stock YouTube app, you need to add empty file with the name "enable_detach" (without extension) into the folder "/cache" (at the root of file system) using RootExplorer and rebooting your phone. One minute after the reboot, the application will unbind from the Market.