• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][CUSTOM] - = Polar Star Pure Edition = -

Search This thread

liminghui

Nov 30, 2021
你好,我想知道,使用 _flash_custom.bat 可执行文件是在哪里放置的,因为解压了固件,没有看到

liminghui

Nov 30, 2021
Hello, I want to know, use _flash_custom. Bat where executable file is placed, because unzip the firmware, didn't see

ilia3367

Oct 29, 2007
Emerald City

Attachments

• PStar-50-1-02.JPG
    PStar-50-1-02.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 45

liminghui

Nov 30, 2021
不是。它就在它应该在的地方。
Yes, thank you for your busy reply, I see that your decompression is 50-2, and my decompression is 50-1, what is the difference between them, I don’t know why clicking 50-2 will show that the webpage is missing.
I want to confirm the flashing steps with you, just unlock the bl lock, and click the _fcustom.bat file on the aseboot interface to flash successfully and restart, right? What does the 50-1 version do? f

是的,感谢你在里面百忙的回复,我看到你解压是 50-2,而我解压是 50-1,请问他们有什么区别,不知道为什么点击 50-2 会显示网页丢失,
想和你确认一下刷入步骤,只需要解bl锁,还有在aseboot界面点击_fcustom.bat文件,刷入成功重启是吗?50-1的版本有什么作用?f

Last edited by a moderator:

dolhq

I suggest you go to the Ximeng forum first. If you don’t know English, it’s too difficult to communicate here, and the host doesn’t know much English either.

建议你先去 汐梦论坛 看看。你不会英文的话在这里太难沟通了,楼主也不太会英语。

ilia3367

Oct 29, 2007
Emerald City
Yes, thank you for your busy reply, I see that your decompression is 50-2, and my decompression is 50-1, what is the difference between them, I don’t know why clicking 50-2 will show that the webpage is missing.
I want to confirm the flashing steps with you, just unlock the bl lock, and click the _fcustom.bat file on the aseboot interface to flash successfully and restart, right? What does the 50-1 version do? f

My Custom ROM based of the Stock firmware RRA31.Q3-19-50-1. It has the build name PStar_Pure_Edition-19-50-1-02 in order to be guided by the order of changes in my ROM.

ilia3367

Oct 29, 2007
Emerald City
I suggest you go to the Ximeng forum first. If you don’t know English, it’s too difficult to communicate here, and the host doesn’t know much English either.

建议你先去 汐梦论坛 看看。你不会英文的话在这里太难沟通了,楼主也不太会英语。
Why should a person leave for your forum? He has the right and free choice where to communicate.

dolhq

Why should a person leave for your forum? He has the right and free choice where to communicate.
sorry, it's not my forum. It's a Chinese development about this phone.
I think he is a rookie about flashing rom. And he don't know much English. It's hard for him to understand your flashing steps. I'm afraid he would relock and brick his device by accident. So I hope he understand the flashing tutorial first. As we know, his warranty is now void and you are not responsible for bricked devices.

liminghui

Nov 30, 2021
My Custom ROM based of the Stock firmware RRA31.Q3-19-50-1. It has the build name PStar_Pure_Edition-19-50-1-02 in order to be guided by the order of changes in my ROM.
多谢,我想我已经明白了你的意思,我现在是已经下载了Q3-19-50-02,只待解锁就可刷入,由于摩托罗拉解锁网站的限制,我需要使用VPN才能解决,是的,这手机对我而言是个新手,我需要试着一步一步操作,但官方的更新是让我很失望

liminghui

Nov 30, 2021
sorry, it's not my forum. It's a Chinese development about this phone.
I think he is a rookie about flashing rom. And he don't know much English. It's hard for him to understand your flashing steps. I'm afraid he would relock and brick his device by accident. So I hope he understand the flashing tutorial first. As we know, his warranty is now void and you are not responsible for bricked devices.
你好,感谢你的提醒,对于这手机我是个新手,官方的更新使我丧失了希望,所以我愿意为之冒险,前提是我想我能简单的处理这些,所以我需要谨慎一些

liminghui

Nov 30, 2021
Thank you very much for your reply and guidance. I think I will try to unlock and log in during the weekend. Please forgive me for any troubles.

非常感谢您的回复和指导,在周末我想我会试着解锁并刷入,麻烦之处还请多多包涵,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Updated the link to the ROM, so that no one complains about problems with the antivirus ☠️
    images.jpg

- = Polar Star Pure Edition = -
    Since 11.10.21 the firmware is unified for both versions of the phone.

Custom ROM based on Global Stock firmware
    - RETAIL_RRA31.Q3-19-50-1

This custom ROM uses stock kernel without modification. The source for the stock kernel is not released by the OEM.

📯 Preliminary requirements:
    - Only unlocked bootloader.

🛠️ What's done:
    - Root permissions via Magisk;
    - Removed the restriction on writing to the system, which in Android 11 is in Read Only (r/o) mode by default, which eliminates the possibility of modifying it. In this firmware it is possible to mount the system in Read Write (r/w) mode. Encryption is preserved in this case.
    - System passes SafetyNet test, device is certified (in Magisk settings activate "Magisk Hide" function, in "Magisk Hide" tab give permission for Google Play Services, perform Google Play reset);
    - NFC and GPay with unlocked bootloader and Root worked!
    - Cleaned and lightened the system;
    - Built in additional system color accents;
    - Updated Moto and some Google applications;
    - Remapped the Google Assistant button to the camera shutter button;
    - Removed the pill (bar) at the bottom of the desktop under the dock + made a small distance from the bottom edge of the display to the dock icons and under the keyboard. Especially good on NovaLauncher.
    - YouTube removed, because I use YouTube Vanced;
    - Installed apps AdAway ad blocker, Command Center 2, File Manager, Gallery;
    - Ringtones, notifications, alarms sounds have been replaced;
    - Mod Logo and Bootanimation.
    - No Warez!

⚙️ Installation:

1. Extract the system partition images from the archive (see the Download tab) and copy them to any convenient location on your PC.
    2. Reboot the device into bootloader mode and:
    - If you are installing the ROM for the first time or if you want to install the firmware with all data from the previous firmware removed, then use the _flash_custom.bat executable file;
    - If you want to install the ROM as an update to its previous build, then use the _update_custom.bat executable file. Then all your data and applications will be saved and the system will be updated.
    3. Phone will reboot into fastbootd mode and flash installation will start automatically. When the installation is completed the phone will automatically boot into the system.
    4. When the boot is complete perform the initial settings.
    Attention! Don't update Magisk and Magisk Manager! Build Magisk (d7e7df3b) (23010) (may be and laters builts) breaks Magisk Hide and SafetyNet.
    5. Do not update Magisk Manager, but install this version Magisk Manager 23001(21) in the attached files.
    Then you will be asked to configure the working environment. We agree. The phone will automatically reboot after the setup is complete.
    6. In the Magisk Manager Settings, disallow "Check Updates". In "Update Channel" select "Custom channel" and in the opened window indicate the link:
    Code:
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/topjohnwu/magisk-files/fde0bddfc5683cc8524e323e95f6c8432fbd11da/canary.json

If you are still updating, you can rollback to a working version of Magisk using the following instructions.

-= Rollback Magisk to version 23001 (21) =-
    a) Uninstall Magisk with Magisk Manager - click "Uninstall Magisk" button, select "Complete Uninstall".
    b) The phone will automatically reboot at the end of the uninstall process.
    c) During the rebooting process, press and hold the "volume down" button until the phone enters the fastboot mode. Connect the phone to PC with a USB cable.
    d) Extract the boot_magisk.img image from the archive RRA31.Q3-19-50-1_boot_magisk in the attached files to the folder with the drivers adb.
    e) Install boot_magisk.img with the command:
    Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot_magisk.img
    f) Boot into the system and follow steps 5-6 of the basic Instructions for installing the firmware.

📝 Notes
    There is a hang-up when entering the connection settings of the NFC and Bluetooth settings. Don't worry about this. You just need to wait a little while.
    There is no hang-up when you enable/disable NFC and Bluetooth via the icon from the Notification bar. This happens due to uninstalling any system applications.

📥 Download PStar_Pure_Edition-19-86-01

🥳 Enjoy !
    If you have requests, I can make the same ROM for Moto Edge 20 Pro.
    Now the ROM is the same for both modifications.
    ROM update S_Pro_Pure_Edition. Added ROM 20_Pro_Pure_Edition.
    Updated the ROM for both devices.

What's done:
    - replaced the CommandCenter_2 widget with a slightly larger one;
    - updated Moto and some Google applications;
    - remapped the Google Assistant button to the camera shutter button;
    - removed the pill (bar) at the bottom of the desktop under the dock + made a small distance from the bottom edge of the display to the dock icons and under the keyboard. Especially good on NovaLauncher.
    Updated the ROM to the base RRA31.Q3-19-50.
    Since 11.10.21 the firmware is unified for both versions of the phone.