View attachment 5539429
Polar Star Pure Edition This ROM is unified for Edge S Pro / Edge 20 Pro.- Root permissions via Magisk v.24.3 (24300) Stable ;
Custom ROM based on Global Stock firmware
Android 12 RETAIL_S1RA32.41-20-16-3
Android 11 RETAIL_RRA31.Q3-19-86-6
This custom ROM uses stock kernel without modification.
>>> Preliminary requirements <<<
Only unlocked bootloader
>>> What's done <<<
- Removed the restriction on writing to the system, which in Android 11 is in Read Only (r/o) mode by default, which eliminates the possibility of modifying it. In this firmware it is possible to mount the system in Read Write (r/w) mode. Encryption is preserved in this case.
- System passes SafetyNet test, device is certified (in Magisk settings activate "Magisk Hide" function, in "Magisk Hide" tab give permission for Google Play Services, perform Google Play reset);
- NFC and GPay with unlocked bootloader and Root worked!
- Cleaned and lightened the system;
- Built in additional system color accents (only Android 11);
- Updated Moto and some Google applications; Android Auto is integrated into the system;
- Remapped the Google Assistant button to the camera shutter button;
- Removed the pill (bar) at the bottom of the desktop under the dock + made a small distance from the bottom edge of the display to the dock icons and under the keyboard. Especially good on NovaLauncher.
- YouTube removed, because I use YouTube Vanced;
- Installed apps AdAway ad blocker, Command Center 2, File Manager, Gallery;
- Ringtones, notifications, alarms sounds have been replaced;
- Mod Logo and Bootanimation.
- No Warez!
>>> Installation Instructions <<<1. Extract the system partition images from the archive (see the Download tab) and copy them to any convenient location on your PC.
2. Reboot the device into bootloader mode and:
- If you are installing the ROM for the first time or if you want to install the firmware with all data from the previous firmware removed, then use the _flash_custom.bat executable file;
- If you want to install the ROM as an update to its previous build, then use the _update_custom.bat executable file. Then all your data and applications will be saved and the system will be updated.
3. Phone will reboot into fastbootd mode and flash installation will start automatically. When the installation is completed the phone will automatically boot into the system.
4. When the boot is complete perform the initial settings.
Don't update Magisk and Magisk Manager! Build Magisk (d7e7df3b) (23010) (may be and laters builts) breaks Magisk Hide and SafetyNet.
5. Do not update Magisk Manager, but install this version Magisk Manager 23001(21) in the attached files.
Then you will be asked to configure the working environment. We agree. The phone will automatically reboot after the setup is complete.
6. In the Magisk Manager Settings, disallow "Check Updates". In "Update Channel" select "Custom channel" and in the opened window indicate the link:
If you are still updating, you can rollback to a working version of Magisk using the following instructions.
-= Rollback Magisk to version 23001 (21) =-
a) Uninstall Magisk with Magisk Manager - click "Uninstall Magisk" button, select "Complete Uninstall".
b) The phone will automatically reboot at the end of the uninstall process.
c) During the rebooting process, press and hold the "volume down" button until the phone enters the fastboot mode. Connect the phone to PC with a USB cable.
d) Extract the boot_magisk.img image from the archive to the folder with the drivers adb:
Android 12 S1RA32.41-20-16_boot_magisk
Android 11 RRA31.Q3-19-86-6_boot_magisk
e) Install boot_magisk.img with the command:
f) Boot into the system and follow steps 5-6 of the basic Instructions for installing the firmware.Code:
fastboot flash boot boot_magisk.img
>>> Notes <<<There is a hang-up when entering the connection settings of the NFC and Bluetooth settings. Don't worrry about this. You just need to wait a little while.
With the update Stock base to RRAS31.Q3-19-86 the problems described below are corrected.
There is no hang-up when you enable/disable NFC and Bluetooth via the icon from the Notification bar. This happens due to uninstalling any system applications.
What was done in the latest update:
fastboot flash boot boot_magisk.img