Base Firmware: I9100XWLPU
Region: Europe
Carrier: Unbranded
Build Date: Mon Jul 30 18:02:42 KST 2012
Modem: XXKH3
CSC:I9100XEZLP3
Change List: 975203
Kernel: Siyah v4.1.2

The development team TugaPower Rom, has as sole owner TugaPower, his only leader, who for the friendship and desire to help, have joined:
porfirio, rmcc, Psy_cool, Paulo Martins, edgeqwerty, metalcerb, dmex, logistic and devilpunk.
READ CAREFULLY, PLEASE.
This development team is not at all responsible for any damage to devices for which solutions are proposed.
Never and in none circumstances, may be charged any kind of responsibility to this TEAM.
As the title shows, this ROM is based on the latest ROM 4.0.4 made by Samsung.

This is a minimal version NO WIPE ROM, or if you like, also called "slim, light, you named", that brings added an OTA. (will be discussed and explained in the second post)

Changelog (missing applications - please tell us which ones, as fast as possible, they certainly will be provided via OTA).
This ROM makes 2 types of backups (TAR and IMG) of EFS partition, to SDcard (EFS_BACKUP folder) both are easy to restore. Also 2 backups are done by Siyha Kernel in Root of Sdcard.
Toggles Themed like Stock and whith addition of second row of toggles (Mod 15 Toggles with QuickPanel Settings to configure second row toggles)
ExTweacks included
Apex Launcher v1.2.5
JellyBean 4.1 anims
Quick Settings and OTA added to settings
In Settings/Screen two new options (Activate AOSP LockScreen and activate CRT-OFF animation)
In Settings/Date-Time two new options (Hide Time from StatusBar and hide AM/PM)
MOD de NO increase RingTone
Call Log Without SMS log and no conversion to MMS
Extended Power menu (Press Reboot Option)
Several optimisations in build.prop
Init.d scripts

Apks updated:
Google Play v3.8.17
SuperSU v0.96
Hosts updated (blocks advertising in free applications)
APN Portugal PRO v2.0 beta (A big tanks to Vitela for letting me used in my ROM)
Swype, updated to latest version v3.26.92D.39062.t0.11011 Light By TugaPower, with Portuguese only. Other languages, please use the download option in Swype.
Gps tuned to gain maximum performance.(Source)
(Web blog dedicated to GNU/Linux and Android, thanks to porfirio)

REMOVED APKS
Keyboard Samsung ---> Substituído pelo Swype
Samsung TTS, Google TTS
AnalogClock
Some Fonts
Days
DigitalClock
Dnla
DualClock
FaceLock
GameHub
GenieWidget
Google Maps
Google Search
KIES full Removed, i hate KIES
Live WallPappers Stock
Memo
MiniDiary
MobilePrint
MusicHub
MusicPlayer
Google+
PressReader
ReadersHub
SamsungApps
Samsung Related Widgets
SocialHub
Street
TouchWiz Stock Laucher ---> Substituído pelo Apex Launcher
VideoEditor
Videoplayer
Zinio

We’ve performed an accurate cleaning, in order to maintain a stable and bugs free ROM…
But, do not expect to find a perfect rom (this rom’s for a working basis and daily use, always in constant improvement)

These improvements will be shown in OTA... (Thanks @acquariusoft by is apk UpdateMe)

Or if you want "Over The Air"… is an update process, specially formulated and designed for the end user.
When we think of OTA, we must remember, that the developer is try to think about future enhancements that will introduce and improve, giving the end user the option to be able to test and thus could also contribute to improvements coming with his own ideas.
TugaPower and his team, decided to choose this solution, given that this project was designed in this way, to be more embracing and contributing to the introduction of improvements, which would, otherwise, be technically impossible to be inserted.

Finally, the OTA, gives us another advantage, which is the ability of the user can choose from a variety of situations, which are better suited to everyday use of your equipment, and giving at the same time the ability of test them, and if you not satisfied, you can always revert to a previous situation.

Opening OTA for the first time, you’re advised to go to the definitions and perform the following steps:
- disable installed apps and scripts
- choose in reboot type :CWM
Other settings are personal settings, it’s also possible to choose the download location.

XWLPU Light by TugaPower TEAM 1.3 ---> Link HERE

MD5 Hash Check ---> f9c02e97f7baafc3a4c34ea221dd0f56
Some pictures: Link HERE

Happy Flashing ;)

Fan page created in facebook: ---> Link HERE

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Base Firmware: I9100XWLPU
    Region: Europe
    Carrier: Unbranded
    Build Date: Mon Jul 30 18:02:42 KST 2012
    Modem: XXKH3
    CSC:I9100XEZLP3
    Change List: 975203
    Kernel: Siyah v4.1.2

The development team TugaPower Rom, has as sole owner TugaPower, his only leader, who for the friendship and desire to help, have joined:
    porfirio, rmcc, Psy_cool, Paulo Martins, edgeqwerty, metalcerb, dmex, logistic and devilpunk.
    READ CAREFULLY, PLEASE.
    This development team is not at all responsible for any damage to devices for which solutions are proposed.
    Never and in none circumstances, may be charged any kind of responsibility to this TEAM.
    As the title shows, this ROM is based on the latest ROM 4.0.4 made by Samsung.

This is a minimal version NO WIPE ROM, or if you like, also called "slim, light, you named", that brings added an OTA. (will be discussed and explained in the second post)

Changelog (missing applications - please tell us which ones, as fast as possible, they certainly will be provided via OTA).
    This ROM makes 2 types of backups (TAR and IMG) of EFS partition, to SDcard (EFS_BACKUP folder) both are easy to restore. Also 2 backups are done by Siyha Kernel in Root of Sdcard.
    Toggles Themed like Stock and whith addition of second row of toggles (Mod 15 Toggles with QuickPanel Settings to configure second row toggles)
    ExTweacks included
    Apex Launcher v1.2.5
    JellyBean 4.1 anims
    Quick Settings and OTA added to settings
    In Settings/Screen two new options (Activate AOSP LockScreen and activate CRT-OFF animation)
    In Settings/Date-Time two new options (Hide Time from StatusBar and hide AM/PM)
    MOD de NO increase RingTone
    Call Log Without SMS log and no conversion to MMS
    Extended Power menu (Press Reboot Option)
    Several optimisations in build.prop
    Init.d scripts

Apks updated:
    Google Play v3.8.17
    SuperSU v0.96
    Hosts updated (blocks advertising in free applications)
    APN Portugal PRO v2.0 beta (A big tanks to Vitela for letting me used in my ROM)
    Swype, updated to latest version v3.26.92D.39062.t0.11011 Light By TugaPower, with Portuguese only. Other languages, please use the download option in Swype.
    Gps tuned to gain maximum performance.(Source)
    (Web blog dedicated to GNU/Linux and Android, thanks to porfirio)

REMOVED APKS
    Keyboard Samsung ---> Substituído pelo Swype
    Samsung TTS, Google TTS
    AnalogClock
    Some Fonts
    Days
    DigitalClock
    Dnla
    DualClock
    FaceLock
    GameHub
    GenieWidget
    Google Maps
    Google Search
    KIES full Removed, i hate KIES
    Live WallPappers Stock
    Memo
    MiniDiary
    MobilePrint
    MusicHub
    MusicPlayer
    Google+
    PressReader
    ReadersHub
    SamsungApps
    Samsung Related Widgets
    SocialHub
    Street
    TouchWiz Stock Laucher ---> Substituído pelo Apex Launcher
    VideoEditor
    Videoplayer
    Zinio

We’ve performed an accurate cleaning, in order to maintain a stable and bugs free ROM…
    But, do not expect to find a perfect rom (this rom’s for a working basis and daily use, always in constant improvement)

These improvements will be shown in OTA... (Thanks @acquariusoft by is apk UpdateMe)

Or if you want "Over The Air"… is an update process, specially formulated and designed for the end user.
    When we think of OTA, we must remember, that the developer is try to think about future enhancements that will introduce and improve, giving the end user the option to be able to test and thus could also contribute to improvements coming with his own ideas.
    TugaPower and his team, decided to choose this solution, given that this project was designed in this way, to be more embracing and contributing to the introduction of improvements, which would, otherwise, be technically impossible to be inserted.

Finally, the OTA, gives us another advantage, which is the ability of the user can choose from a variety of situations, which are better suited to everyday use of your equipment, and giving at the same time the ability of test them, and if you not satisfied, you can always revert to a previous situation.

Opening OTA for the first time, you’re advised to go to the definitions and perform the following steps:
    - disable installed apps and scripts
    - choose in reboot type :CWM
    Other settings are personal settings, it’s also possible to choose the download location.

XWLPU Light by TugaPower TEAM 1.3 ---> Link HERE

MD5 Hash Check ---> f9c02e97f7baafc3a4c34ea221dd0f56
    Some pictures: Link HERE

Happy Flashing ;)

Fan page created in facebook: ---> Link HERE
    XWLPO Stock CWM ROOTED by TugaPower Its live...
    Kernel Changed with Siyah v3.4.1

Link Download Stock ODEXED--->Here Its a WIPE ROM / NO WIPE --->HERE
    Link Download Stock DeOdexed--->Here Its a NO WIPE ROM
    Stock Kernel (Flash with CWM Recovery)--->Link HERE

Cheers
    Excuse me, instead of using Siyah kernel, may I use Phenomenal 5.5 (based on Speedmod - initialy built on Samsung update 4) to get root and have CWM worked?

You already have ROOT in my ROM. I think that we have not one single Kernel that it's compatible (every thing work) with this XWLPM. He conseille Siyha because it's the one I use to deal with Recovery Since XXLQ5 and I use a lot when testing builds I maid. But you can use any other kernel based CWM made to 4.0.3. It will break functions of ROM but une Recovery good.
    Cheers

Enviado pela minha bomba i9100 através doTapaTalk.
    Dear danieldmm,

Is it safe to Flash XWLPM ?
    any precaution for it?

Thanks.

Read the ten posts above you mate !!!!!!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone