[ROM]CyanAOSP[port]KitKat4.4.2[untested]

Search This thread

Setting.Out

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
was only able to get a recovery log for you, i never got around to installing ns4g drivers a few months back after re installing windoze. will get on it later today but the log is from your initial test zip. sorry bro...

on a side note @PartimusPrime you did a hell of a job on the C-rom bootanimation that ish is SICK!

Sorry, but this log doesn't point me in the right direction.. There are only a couple errors, and these should effect the boot..

Thanks for uploading it.. :)

Setting.Out

Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
Were there any issues with the CM11 4g rom?.. Because the reports don't show any real issues as to why it won't boot...

I'll make a clean version later this week and make sure I double check the files... I'll make two test roms from this, but I want to make sure that the base that I'm using is indeed good, which is the CM 11 25/2/2014 4g variant...

Thanks again for testing this for me.. :)

PartimusPrime

Apr 30, 2012
San Antonio
www.youtube.com
Were there any issues with the CM11 4g rom?.. Because the reports don't show any real issues as to why it won't boot...

I'll make a clean version later this week and make sure I double check the files... I'll make two test roms from this, but I want to make sure that the base that I'm using is indeed good, which is the CM 11 25/2/2014 4g variant...

Thanks again for testing this for me.. :)

Thanks for building! I had no issues flashing CM11...someone suggested I try a different kernel...do you know of a kernel I could try that would work on KitKat for crespo4g?

Sent from my LG-gee using xda app-developers app

Setting.Out

Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
Thanks for building! I had no issues flashing CM11...someone suggested I try a different kernel...do you know of a kernel I could try that would work on KitKat for crespo4g?

As far as I know, the Crespo versions should be compatible.. check the link in my signature, I have kernel links and install instructions.. :)

Reactions: PartimusPrime

PartimusPrime

Apr 30, 2012
San Antonio
www.youtube.com
As far as I know, the Crespo versions should be compatible.. check the link in my signature, I have kernel links and install instructions.. :)

Tried mamite 9.1 waited for like 7 minutes before pulling the battery and no go... I even tried dirty flashing over a cm11 clean flash and nothing... Anything else I could do to help you figure this out?

Setting.Out

Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
Tried mamite 9.1 waited for like 7 minutes before pulling the battery and no go... I even tried dirty flashing over a cm11 clean flash and nothing... Anything else I could do to help you figure this out?

...A few things, one, Marmite 9.1 isn't terribly stable, two Wipe caches, three, match CM variants with CM type kernels,.. I prefer Devil.. Four, just because I read it, it may not have been fact??.. I'll find that post, I believe it was in Marmites 4g section...

Sent from my Nexus S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: PartimusPrime
P

playdoc

I tried flashing the first build using fastboot, but got stuck at the Google logo. After clean installs, using the TWRP recovery, I got stuck at the boot animation. I also tried installing from recovery, builds 5 and 6, but they got stuck at boot animation too. Unfortunately, my attempts at adb logcat kept getting error messages, and didn't record anything. Sorry for not being much help. Thanks so much for all the time and effort you put into making a ROM for NS4G!

Setting.Out

Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
I tried flashing the first build using fastboot, but got stuck at the Google logo. After clean installs, using the TWRP recovery, I got stuck at the boot animation. I also tried installing from recovery, builds 5 and 6, but they got stuck at boot animation too. Unfortunately, my attempts at adb logcat kept getting error messages, and didn't record anything. Sorry for not being much help. Thanks so much for all the time and effort you put into making a ROM for NS4G!

This has been tested by other 4g owners, but hasn't been able to boot, and I havent seen a reason to why in the logs I received.. This is why there are six test versions, as I was trying to fix unknown issues.. I don't own the device so testing is hard to do..

I could make another test version but I can't test it or guarantee it will boot.. :(

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing CyanAOSP for the Nexus S 4G

FAST / STABLE / SMOOTH

This is a port of CyanAOSP form the I9000 Galaxy S.

This is a port, not a true build, there are no feature requests and possible bugs..

XDA: DevDB Information
    CyanAOSP KK4.4.2 ROM, a ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Contributors
    ts1506
    ROM 4.4.x KitKat
    KERNEL CM 3.0.101
    BASED ON: CyanogenMod 11

Version Information
    Type Port
    Status UNTESTED
    Current Version: 3.4.0

Created 2014-04-05
    Last Updated 2014-04-05

What's Working

???

Known Bugs

Please report

This hasn't been tested and may not be working, so flash at your own risk!!

I am not responsible for any issues that you or your phone have due to flashing this, nor for world hunger..

ENJOY!!

How to install
    **Always make a back up**
    1. Download rom/gapps and put on SD card
    2. Wipe system, data , cache , dalvik cache
    3. Install CyanAOSP ROM and gapps (any 4.4.2 version should be fine)
    4. Reboot and enjoy!!

* I don't recommend dirty flashing if coming from a previous version.
    Don't complain about bugs when you didn't do a clean install..

Download Link

ROM (test)

DOWNLOAD v3.4.0

GAPPS

Download

Credits (No particular order)

cyanogenmod team
    pawitp
    stratosk
    fishears
    mnazim
    SlimTeam
    DerTeufel1980
    kasper_h
    zeppellinrox
    slaid480
    alberto96
    darkargon (for hosting)
    atomixxx (for new logo)
    Omni ROM Team (xplodwild , Entropy512 and many more)

and many others
    Here's test 4

DOWNLOAD

I'm trying to get these to you as fast as possible.. :)

I have six in total.. if none of them work, you've lost me.. lol.. :)
    Here's test 3, it has Gapps as well....

DOWNLOAD
    Test 5

DOWNLOAD

Test 6

DOWNLOAD

Good luck.. :)
    Here's the next rom..

Fingers crossed.. :)

DOWNLOAD