Inactive Recognized Developer
- Dec 2, 2010
| CyanogenMod 10.1 - Android 4.2.2 - Jellybean |
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now likely void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * spontaneous combustion, or any other host of cosmic penalties * which may befall you, your family, or your phone. * */
If you ask any questions that are answered in the first two posts your question will be ignored. If you don't search prior to posting you will be ignored. If you don't read you will be ignored. If you've done all that and still don't have an answer then feel free to ask your question. It's that simple.
- Built from CM source
- Google Now
- Qualcomm JB libs & firmware
- Video playback
- Audio playback
- Do NOT use superwipes
- Any HBOOT lower than 1.57
- Very latest 4ext recovery
- Have latest Sprint firmware installed.
- Wipe everything except sdcards if coming from any ROM except CM10
- Wipe cache and dalvik-cache and after boot wipe data on clock if flashing new version from previous installation of CM10
- Wipe cache and dalvik-cache if flashing new version from previous installation of CM10.1
- Flash ROM
- Flash GAPPS (If new installation or coming from CM10)
To enable Developer Options and Performance go to Settings, About Phone and repeatedly press Build Number.
If you use ADB read this: PSA by CM
If you use reboot to recovery read this: PSA by CM
Regarding new Superuser: PSA by CM
- First and foremost my girlfriend Monica for supporting me and encouraging me along the way as well as being the best girlfriend I could ask for!
- Everyone who contributes to CM as this is based on their hard work!
- NineInchNails for being an awesome dev partner, moral support and friend!
- Albinoman887 for being an awesome dev partner and friend!
- NV-LTE for being an awesome dev partner and for the OP banner!
- Evervolv for a lot of their work which helped majorly in the production of this ROM!
- Preludedrew for his support and mentoring!
- Chad Goodman for the help and support along the way as well as his awesome Anthrax kernels!
- BigWillyG for his awesome Buttered Toast kernel where I pull kernel updates from!
- All my supporters!