Final Question... there is no way to lock more than one app in memory by some hack or codes..? Just asking because i want it badly..
Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium
su setprop persist.sys.keep_app com.example.name
- Dalvik updates from cm-10.1
- Various camera HAL changes
◦ Faster color conversion for the preview (thanks to nadlabak. This allowed me to increase the preview framerate while recording @ 720p)
◦ FFC preview cropped and rotated also in third party apps (still don't know what's wrong with Skype)
◦ Fixed crash with apps trying to set lower resolutions for the FFC
◦ General optimizations and code cleanup
- No lags in DeskClock while scrolling lists of disabled alarms (I noticed the performance hit when I disabled a bunch of alarms)
- Fixed DeskClock layout alignment
- Use early_suspend to control the state of the modem 
Possibility to lock two apps in memory 
 I disabled this month ago because I had the impression that mobile data is less stable with it when you are in areas where there's not always signal, but I'm not sure of this and I want to try this again. If you have issues, please report.
 ATTENTION: if you previously locked an app, re-lock it following these instructions. I had to change the name of the prop. To lock two apps, you have to manually set the second prop using "setprop" from terminal emulator (setprop NAME_PROP VALUE). The props are "persist.sys.keep_app_1" and "persist.sys.keep_app_2".
I'm sorry, I did a sync without saving the changes. You have to lock the app manually with and you are allowed to lock only one app:
The script doesn't work because it sets the wrong prop.Code:
su setprop persist.sys.keep_app com.example.name
I still have to update my repos/patches, it's such a mess that I can't do it now.
The navbar issue is known, I posted about it when I did this modification and wrote more or less why it happens. If you enable it using the prop or decompiling framework-res.apk, it will work perfectly. It's a limitation of my simple implementation, less annoying than having to reboot every time.
The fixed DeskLock was only intended to fix the layout alignment and with modifications I meant system modifications, such as freezing apps etc. My DeskClock is built from scratch with no errors, I fixed the code to make it compatible with my ROM. I didn't take the apk from CM-10.1 and included it in my zip. So technically it should work as good as in CM-10.1.
Anyway, there are no errors in your log. Those wpa_supplicant lines appear whenever Android wants to know the current signal intensity. Samsung like debug lines and unfortunately I'm using a prebuilt wpa_supplicant taken from a stock ROM.
Happy now? If you want more learn how to build, I won't do it.
How about writing complete sentences without all these abbreviations? (Not easy to read)yes am soo happy now am dancing but how to lock 2nd app
---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------
again am sad only 1 app ((
su setprop persist.camera.shutter.disable 1 #0 to re-enable it
- Camera HAL: fixed preview heap usage (third party camera apps should work better)
- Possibility to lock two apps in memory (maybe, I didn't test it) 
- Android 4.2 Gallery/Camera 
- Brightness no more set to the dim level if lower than it (this was pretty annoying while reading in dark rooms)
Reboot required to apply the changes. You have to run "su" first, if you forget, the scripts will tell you to do it.Code:
lockapp [COLOR=GREY]#show current locked app[/COLOR] lockapp com.example.name [COLOR=GREY]#lock com.example.name[/COLOR] unlock [COLOR=GREY]#unlock current locked app[/COLOR]
You have to run the command only once, unless you do a data wipe.
sorry for a noobish question but could anyone tell me how to lock this launcher : Launcher8
i searched in the Android, data file and there isnt anything such as com.launcher8
there is a Launcher8 folder in my sdcard having stuff like cache,etc...thats it...so how do i lock it ?
will simply typing "lockapp launcher8" do the trick ?
CyanogenMod 10 - kernel 3.0
CyanogenMod 10 - kernel 2.6.35
Look for the name of the zip in this thread to find its changes. This is no more updated. ... 20130425: Camera HAL updates. Removed background apps limit. Use the modified dev settings to choose the number of background apps. 20130416: Camera HAL: experimental changes 20130407: Partially working WiFi tethering (perfect with [I]android-wifi-tether[/I]) 20130402: Several kernel changes, UMS regression fixed 20130329: Video pillarbox. Regression: UMS requires adb 20130326: Optimized build 20130320: SSID fetch fixed 20130319: Better wpa_supplicant support: WiFi scan and disconnecting bug fixed. Missing WiFi signal intensity fixed.
dhiru1602 said:IMPORTANT! READ BEFORE FLASHING THIS RELEASE!
- This ROM will wipe data due to different partitioning. The device would reboot while flashing and resume again.
- Once on this ROM, the most effective way of going back to any other ROM would be to repartition from Odin.
- While converting the filesystem, your efs that has your IMEI is backed up to /emmc/backup/efs. Keep a backup on your PC just in case.
- Incase if you don't get a network signal, check if your IMEI and Baseband are proper. If not, go back to stock and try again.
- Do NOT use Odin to flash Modems. Due to different partitions, Odin will screw up your existing MTD setup.
The standalone kernel is no more mantained. Flash the ROM instead.
Kernel - 2.6.35
22/04/13: [URL="https://github.com/sconosciuto/android_kernel_samsung_latona/compare/v3.1...v4.0"]v4.0[/URL] 02/04/13: [URL="https://github.com/sconosciuto/android_kernel_samsung_latona/compare/v3.0...v3.1"]v3.1[/URL] 01/03/13: [URL="https://github.com/sconosciuto/android_kernel_samsung_latona/compare/v2.1...v3.0"]v3.0[/URL] 12/02/13: [URL="https://github.com/sconosciuto/android_kernel_samsung_latona/compare/v2.0...v2.1"]v2.1[/URL] 09/02/13: [URL="https://github.com/sconosciuto/android_kernel_samsung_latona/compare/v1.0...v2.0"]v2.0[/URL] 08/02/13: [URL="https://github.com/sconosciuto/android_kernel_samsung_latona/commits/v1.0"]v1.0[/URL] - Initial release
That's something a bit too complex. For something like that you could use external apps (such as Tasker) and shell commands to change the durations of the wakelocks, but I don't know how much they are integrated with the inbuilt profile system, I guess not much.Another nice feature would be to tie the wakeocks to profiles, so that, ie. at home, where I have very poor Phone coverage I could rise the samsung-battery etc. But I do not know if this is up to you...
I've already done it time ago, but I had some little but annoying issues I have now solved.wanna make a suggestion for a navbar option in the next build.. could that be possible?
That setting shouldn't be the problem. If you are using an old kernel release or build, make sure USB debug is enabled (dev settings).Oh and another thing, when you swap memories using the Storage Configuration is settings, Mass Storage only shows Internal Memory and not the SD Card. Used to never happen when I used to flash Lola's Swap SD and swap from there.
The error seems to be:Sorry losconosciuto, but what is "dmesg" ?
Edit: attach dmesg.txt
unregister_netdevice: waiting for tiwlan0 to become free. Usage count = 1