[ROM] CyanogenMod 11.0 | Android 4.4.4 KitKat | [Developer-Nightlys]

ezantera

Jan 23, 2011
I have problem with 900f and every last builds of this rom. I come from official marshmallow. I rooted, installed twrp and flashed cm-11-20150617-SNAPSHOT-M12-klte, cm-11-20160408-UNOFFICIAL-klte.

Clean install everything but wifi dont work and back button. Should I downgrade to official kitkat then repeat or lolipop or what= HELP

I installed latest boeffla kernel 1.3 and everything works now.

Last edited:

jimbomodder

Apr 8, 2015
manchester
I have problem with 900f and every last builds of this rom. I come from official marshmallow. I rooted, installed twrp and flashed cm-11-20150617-SNAPSHOT-M12-klte, cm-11-20160408-UNOFFICIAL-klte.

Clean install everything but wifi dont work and back button. Should I downgrade to official kitkat then repeat or lolipop or what= HELP

To need to flash official KitKat Bootloader and it'll fix everything

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app

SamuelMaki

Sep 6, 2012
Hey!
I am currently on xXx mm rom, but the touchwiz seems to still be rather too heavy for this phone. Was wondering if it is still viable to run CM11 or is this less optimized for S5 than MM roms?

I recently downgraded my S3 to kitkat, and at least it performs much better this way.

htb2050

Apr 8, 2009
Hey!
I am currently on xXx mm rom, but the touchwiz seems to still be rather too heavy for this phone. Was wondering if it is still viable to run CM11 or is this less optimized for S5 than MM roms?

I recently downgraded my S3 to kitkat, and at least it performs much better this way.
Less optimized. And lacks all security updates. Better to use cm14.1 when it drops.

ezantera

Jan 23, 2011
I have 900f europe. Camera is crashing on all versions and battery drain too. Comparing to official marshmallow rom. Somebody still using this ultra fast rom?

Screen on time is 4 hours at best, while on official marshmallow with all the bloatware is 5+. What the hell?

I was on cm13, cm14 they all have problem with 3d performace, sound stuttering in antutu and notificcations or battery drain.

Its insane how much bloatware samsung put in marshmallow. Antutu show 61000 but in reality you cannot push chrome to bacground, make an call and recall chrome from memmory. Where is gif of an man who say DAMN!............

Is someone using cm11 and dont have battery drain? I solve camera with snap camera hdr. Its awesome.

Lister Of Smeg

May 20, 2013
Hi All,

I joined the S5 party late, got me hands on one not so long ago and playing around with the various roms. Wanted to take a trip down memory lane and install KitKat, only to find out can't hook it up on WiFi or use the Back button, as mentioned by the poster below. Does anyone happen to have a copy of their Kernel laying around, that they can re-upload (as it seems to disappeared off the face of the planet, or at least... the wild web!!) or can recommend a compatible Kernel that will enable these features again??

Cheers, Lister