No, you probably need to pick this patch: http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/81561/
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features
* included in this ROM before flashing it!
But you still haven't read the source code for it have you? I don't think you'll find anybody that understands c/c++ well that will read the code and say it is great. It compiles, and it seems to work. But it is not the quality of code I would trust a device that costs hundreds of dollars to.
Grouper M builds have to be approved by me at the moment. I was on vacation during the M11 and M10 approval time period so I couldn't do that.