[ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow [KLTESPR/KLTEDV] [UNOFFICIAL] [Nightlies]
*** Disclamer -- You install these at your own risk! You are responsible for anything that happens from flashing these files to YOUR phone! If your phone melts into a pile of goo, catches on fire etc. IT IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILTY BUT YOURS!
-- These are UNOFFICIAL builds based of CM-13.0 for kltespr (CDMA) variant and KLTEDV . By NO means this is my ROM. 100% credits goes to
TeamDouche, and all other coders who contributed to CyanogenMod.
I noticed that alot of sprint users were anxious about not having any updates in awhile and figured I could do this for them. I
understand alot of people prefer pure cyanogenmod (like myself), especially given the support of some very nice kernels which often dont
work on other cyanogenmod based, but modified roms. Ive been doing my own nightlies for my klte varient and figured it wouldnt hurt to
help a few others out who arent getting the updates like fingerprints etc!!!!
* Find your variant latest firmware and flash it (bootloader,radio baseband etc)
* Do not dirty flash (if you do, do not report issues)
* First and most important, ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP!!!
* Reboot to recovery, immediately do a backup!
* Perform a factory reset (wiping data, cache, dalvik cache)
* Flash rom
* Flash GAPPS
* Reboot system
See 2nd post!
What Phone does this support?
At the moment these builds are only for the sprint version (cdma) of the samsung s5! I may add other variants of klte in the near future!
When will I get a new build?
I don't know and please don't ask for etas. As I stated I do this in my spare time but will do my best to keep up and at least make sure you guys are getting updated nightlies upon any of the more important, larger updates!
* And any and all users in this thread who contributed or will contribute to making this ROM as stable as possible! * Esa Laukkanen aka elelinux * Cyanogen Inc & Team-Kang * Garwynn XDA * MrTrip * Thescorpion420 * DevVorteX * albinoman887 * ktonsez *haggertk for all his hard work on the KLTEVZW variant, wouldn't be up without him!
I do this in between a busy life schedule in my free time! My girls paypal address is [email protected] (we share) and is also in my xda profile. Any donations are very much appreciated but not necessary!