[ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 6.0.1 Marshmallow [KLTESPR/KLTEDV] [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
[ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow [KLTESPR/KLTEDV] [UNOFFICIAL] [Nightlies]

Code:
*** Disclamer

-- You install these at your own risk!  You are responsible for anything that happens from flashing these files to YOUR phone!  If your 
phone melts into a pile of goo, catches on fire etc. IT IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILTY BUT YOURS!

Introduction
-- These are UNOFFICIAL builds based of CM-13.0 for kltespr (CDMA) variant and KLTEDV . By NO means this is my ROM. 100% credits goes to
TeamDouche, and all other coders who contributed to CyanogenMod.

I noticed that alot of sprint users were anxious about not having any updates in awhile and figured I could do this for them. I
understand alot of people prefer pure cyanogenmod (like myself), especially given the support of some very nice kernels which often dont
work on other cyanogenmod based, but modified roms. Ive been doing my own nightlies for my klte varient and figured it wouldnt hurt to
help a few others out who arent getting the updates like fingerprints etc!!!!

Installation instructions
* Find your variant latest firmware and flash it (bootloader,radio baseband etc)
* Do not dirty flash (if you do, do not report issues)
* First and most important, ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP!!!
* Reboot to recovery, immediately do a backup!
* Perform a factory reset (wiping data, cache, dalvik cache)
* Flash rom
* Flash GAPPS
* Reboot system
* Enjoy!

Downloads
See 2nd post!

FAQ
What Phone does this support?
At the moment these builds are only for the sprint version (cdma) of the samsung s5! I may add other variants of klte in the near future!
*Added KLTEDV

When will I get a new build?
I don't know and please don't ask for etas. As I stated I do this in my spare time but will do my best to keep up and at least make sure you guys are getting updated nightlies upon any of the more important, larger updates!

Thanks To/Credits
Code:
* And any and all users in this thread who contributed or will contribute to making this ROM as stable as possible!
* Esa Laukkanen aka elelinux
* Cyanogen Inc & Team-Kang
* Garwynn XDA
* MrTrip
* Thescorpion420
* DevVorteX
* albinoman887
* ktonsez
*haggertk for all his hard work on the KLTEVZW variant, wouldn't be up without him!

Donations
Code:
  I do this in between a busy life schedule in my free time!  My girls paypal address is [email protected] (we share) and is also in my 
xda profile.  Any donations are very much appreciated but not necessary!

Last edited:

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
Downloads
KLTEVZW:
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995315487
Haggertk is taking over as maintainer so I wont host another vzw build as theirs no point in two of the same builds. Please see his thread for further development.
Gapps:
Open gapps nano package seems to be the most popular but any open gapps should work.

Last edited:

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
Thanks,following, seems their is an issue with the 28th build,link for 25thBuild?

I've only posted the build in the second post. Seems the person speaking of another build was regarding a different variant. My androidfilehost account has been approved so I should have a updated build soon. A lot of people were using this build although one person had issues with play store services from gapps. As far as I know open gapps is recommend but I do not own device to test so when everyone lets me know which works I'll share it in first post.

Drops77

Dec 16, 2015
Los Angeles
I've only posted the build in the second post. Seems the person speaking of another build was regarding a different variant. My androidfilehost account has been approved so I should have a updated build soon. A lot of people were using this build although one person had issues with play store services from gapps. As far as I know open gapps is recommend but I do not own device to test so when everyone lets me know which works I'll share it in first post.
got it thanks

Fdracar

Mar 31, 2016
I tried flashing the rom but I am unable to finish setup due to Google Play Store stopping. I saw in the other thread that you were having issues compiling newer builds, Would it be possible for you to do an older one (0325 specifically?)

FYI I dirty flashed over 0216 and it was working fine but I could not get the fingerprint reader to work. I tried a completely clean install (initially with the 1227 gapps from the other thread, OpenGApps stock, micro, nano, and pico) and ran into the Play Store has stopped issue. The initial CM setup gets just past "Enable WiFi" and it tries to check for app updates and will not go further.

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
My understanding as of now is that all the variant recent nightlies broke gapps and has now been fixed. There's a recent commit regarding sprint that I believe is breaking the build . I haven't had enough time to look into it but will continue to try sync & builds. As far as dirty flash w no fingerprints, I dirty flashed and mine didn't work either. I went to settings, apps and cleared cache on each app, rebooted and its ran fine since. The app cache doesn't get wiped in the clear cache & dalvik steps, its not stored on the cache partition. I tend to do it manually every dirty flash. I'm watching to see if the commit is flagged or reverted due to breaking other sprint builds.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
Also thanks for letting me know it gets stuck at app updates on setup. The sprint commit regarded the radio ril files, perhaps it simply can't connect.

Fdracar

Mar 31, 2016
Also thanks for letting me know it gets stuck at app updates on setup. The sprint commit regarded the radio ril files, perhaps it simply can't connect.

Which app caches did you clear for it to start working? I set it up under lock screen. When I try to unlock I get one "Not Recognized!" error then it just fails to work (swipe just makes the lockscreen bounce) until I unlock and relock.

I am not super worried about the fingerprint reader so no matter either way. Thanks for everything! Feel free to let me know if you need any more information/testing.

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
I'm syncing sources now to attempt to compile again tonight, hope it works! I basically just go down the list and clear cache to most system items & apps I use frequently.

Reactions: DurhamHusker

DurhamHusker

Nov 24, 2010
Kansas City
I'm syncing sources now to attempt to compile again tonight, hope it works! I basically just go down the list and clear cache to most system items & apps I use frequently.

There is a function in Titanium backup to clear cache for all user and system apps. I have not used it for any MM roms, but have had good luck with it in the past.

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
Well the latest sources build failed again. I'm not sure they host previous dated sources either. I'm just leaving a funeral now but I'll try to take a look at commits from the 26th build that was fine til the 28th I believe was the next one I tried that broke. I'll attempt the build again and review the errors. If I can find it I'll build WO that commit.

Reactions: cashinoda

loughary

Nov 29, 2011
Saint Louis
New build up, please see second post. Let me know which gapps everyone goes with but i think opengapps is idea, I usually use the pico on my klte. I'll link the gapps in the 2nd post when we decide which one works best.

Works perfectly with Open GApps micro, sent a small donation much appreciated for the Sprint builds. It's becoming tougher to find a vanilla build of CM13 for Sprint.

Transaction ID
0M056957MJ4576917

omgbossis21

Jul 7, 2013
arma
Glad to hear its working well for everyone and thank you so much for the donations! I'll use any donations to go toward adding some more ram to my system! I use my PC as a media center and a virtual box in windows 10 with everything else running chews up some resources! I do not own the device so I can't really take the "maintainer" status. I will however ensure you updates from time to time just not a everyday thing. I'm going to look into a few other klte variants as well and may add them to this thread.

cashinoda

May 14, 2015
Flashed the latest build with opengapps pico. Everything seems to be working fine except for a flashlight bug when toggled forces a restart and bootloop. Other than that, thank you dev! Your're the real deal.

Drops77

Dec 16, 2015
Los Angeles
I thought the flashlight issue had been fixed. It is getting harder to get an updated build, issue also the maintainers team,which they done great job,just not that active/up to date recently. Which sux..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow [KLTESPR/KLTEDV] [UNOFFICIAL] [Nightlies]

Code:
    *** Disclamer

-- You install these at your own risk!  You are responsible for anything that happens from flashing these files to YOUR phone!  If your 
    phone melts into a pile of goo, catches on fire etc. IT IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILTY BUT YOURS!

Introduction
    -- These are UNOFFICIAL builds based of CM-13.0 for kltespr (CDMA) variant and KLTEDV . By NO means this is my ROM. 100% credits goes to
    TeamDouche, and all other coders who contributed to CyanogenMod.

I noticed that alot of sprint users were anxious about not having any updates in awhile and figured I could do this for them. I
    understand alot of people prefer pure cyanogenmod (like myself), especially given the support of some very nice kernels which often dont
    work on other cyanogenmod based, but modified roms. Ive been doing my own nightlies for my klte varient and figured it wouldnt hurt to
    help a few others out who arent getting the updates like fingerprints etc!!!!

Installation instructions
    * Find your variant latest firmware and flash it (bootloader,radio baseband etc)
    * Do not dirty flash (if you do, do not report issues)
    * First and most important, ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP!!!
    * Reboot to recovery, immediately do a backup!
    * Perform a factory reset (wiping data, cache, dalvik cache)
    * Flash rom
    * Flash GAPPS
    * Reboot system
    * Enjoy!

Downloads
    See 2nd post!

FAQ
    What Phone does this support?
    At the moment these builds are only for the sprint version (cdma) of the samsung s5! I may add other variants of klte in the near future!
    *Added KLTEDV

When will I get a new build?
    I don't know and please don't ask for etas. As I stated I do this in my spare time but will do my best to keep up and at least make sure you guys are getting updated nightlies upon any of the more important, larger updates!

Thanks To/Credits
    Code:
    * And any and all users in this thread who contributed or will contribute to making this ROM as stable as possible!
    * Esa Laukkanen aka elelinux
    * Cyanogen Inc & Team-Kang
    * Garwynn XDA
    * MrTrip
    * Thescorpion420
    * DevVorteX
    * albinoman887
    * ktonsez
    *haggertk for all his hard work on the KLTEVZW variant, wouldn't be up without him!

Donations
    Code:
      I do this in between a busy life schedule in my free time!  My girls paypal address is [email protected] (we share) and is also in my 
    xda profile.  Any donations are very much appreciated but not necessary!
    Downloads
    KLTEVZW:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24459283995315487
    Haggertk is taking over as maintainer so I wont host another vzw build as theirs no point in two of the same builds. Please see his thread for further development.
    Gapps:
    Open gapps nano package seems to be the most popular but any open gapps should work.
    I'll clean flash tonight and see how it goes. Once mm kernel sources and blobs are merged mm bootloaders should boot fine! I'm going to pm a mod to close this thread and ask now that we're all official again let's take all the chat back to albinomans original thread so you guys are in with the klte guys (and soon klteusc). Glad I could help out and be part of the official return, big thanks to haggertk being brave enough to ask despite neither of us owning the devices lol !

Glad to hear its working well for everyone and thank you so much for the donations! I'll use any donations to go toward adding some more ram to my system! I use my PC as a media center and a virtual box in windows 10 with everything else running chews up some resources! I do not own the device so I can't really take the "maintainer" status. I will however ensure you updates from time to time just not a everyday thing. I'm going to look into a few other klte variants as well and may add them to this thread.

Question for all the spr and dv users out there - do there appear to be and variant-specific stopper bugs out there for these two? Does data, WiFi, GPS, BT, NFC, yadda yadda yadda work?

I know that there are still some latent BT glitchiness problems and may be some WiFi drops during sleep that affect all variants.

If these unofficial builds seem to working well for all of you, I'll submit the change to hudson to turn on nightlies. No guarantee of acceptance, cwirl may deny since I don't have the device in hand.

I'm on your Kltespr test build and everything is working fine, I would love to see some official nightlies :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone