[ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow | [12/27/2015]+Nightlies

daddymemoru

Sep 22, 2013
Yes, it should. And I think you should just update to the T-Mobile OG6 firmware for good measure.
Okay good. And I only have my phone so I was only able to flash the newest modem, and not the bootloader, so will it still work?

Also I got stuck on the loading screen, do I need a certain kernel, if u do it would really help to have it. Haha

The_Voice_70

Mar 23, 2015
Datteln
Hello albinoman,

At first: Great work and many thanks.

Bugs:

System UI sometimes FC.
mobile Network FC
external SD not visible in Explorer when it is connect to PC.

Working;

Wifi
SIM
Store 5.10.30
Cam
google Cam.
Music Player

I will check more this evening ....

And .. no Bootloops. Gapps from Post 2 works really fine... ;)

FirefighterDown

Sep 16, 2010
Well... I just found a way to instantly cause a force crash under settings.

Settings > More > Mobile Network OR Mobile Plan

Selecting either one causes "process.com.android.phone" to force crash and it requires a reboot to restore mobile data.
@albinoman887

Andrw0830

Mar 2, 2013
Thanks for this great ROM! Nice and smooth.

I can confirm that the backlight keys can't be turned off. Once you click the checkmark to turn off, the keys do turn off but when you try and save the keys come back on.

Also as a few people mentioned about the SD card and camera not recording video which does happen to me as well. Thanks so much for being an Alpha it is really great!

TheAH

Mar 6, 2013
www.TheAH.tk
Okay good. And I only have my phone so I was only able to flash the newest modem, and not the bootloader, so will it still work?

Also I got stuck on the loading screen, do I need a certain kernel, if u do it would really help to have it. Haha
If it got stuck on the loading screen, try wiping /system, cache, and data but not internal storage. Than try flashing it again. I am actually not sure about the bootloader but I do know that a lot of the T-Mobile custom ROMs require FOG6 firmware. CM 12.1 worked perfectly with it but that's all I know :p

How long did you wait on the loading screen? Some ROMs take time to build the ART cache so it can take upwards of 20 minutes to boot, if that helps.

internetaddict24

Feb 17, 2015
Bucharest

FirefighterDown

Sep 16, 2010
I flashed the latest beta version of supersu (2.52) without modifying a single thing and root works perfectly. Used lucky patcher and es file explorer in root mode just fine.
For Root simply enable Developer Menü. There : Root access ---> Apps only. No Super SU needed. Root works fine.
Confirming that SuperSU 2.5.2 works.

And I prefer SuperSU so ;)