[ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 | Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow | [12/27/2015]+Nightlies

daddymemoru

Sep 22, 2013
If it got stuck on the loading screen, try wiping /system, cache, and data but not internal storage. Than try flashing it again. I am actually not sure about the bootloader but I do know that a lot of the T-Mobile custom ROMs require FOG6 firmware. CM 12.1 worked perfectly with it but that's all I know :p

How long did you wait on the loading screen? Some ROMs take time to build the ART cache so it can take upwards of 20 minutes to boot, if that helps.
Was I supposed to wipe internal storage before? I was afraid I'd lose everything like downloads that aren't on my SD card.

And I actually fell asleep and woke up 4 hours later still waiting at the boot screen. So there's that.

Andrw0830

Mar 2, 2013
Tried Bluetooth through my car using this version and was able to make a few calls with no issues. I knew sometimes on cm-12.1, my Bluetooth would just disconnect and have to reboot my phone, but so far no issues with Bluetooth!:D Thanks again for your dedication

daddymemoru

Sep 22, 2013
No don't wipe it or you will lose your internally stored files. I'll try it out later and let you know if it boots on my G900T.
Thank you so much. If you get it to go please tell me the steps, because it's not working for me. The kernel you used on it would be nice too. :)

htb2050

Apr 8, 2009
Try the 'patience' feature, solves a lot.
Hey kornfed thanks for your work on snapcam on blisspop from my usage that app improves the camera quality even better then the stock. Would it be possible for you to kindly compile that for marshmallow? I tried using flashing a zip of that app+libs but they don't seem to be working on marshmallow.

corsetto

Apr 27, 2011
Hi *, I'm unable to browse SD card with es file explorer or other (also built-in file manager).
I'd flashed supersu 2.52 the last beta available.
I'd also titanium backup FC

kornfed

Sep 10, 2014
Hey kornfed thanks for your work on snapcam on blisspop from my usage that app improves the camera quality even better then the stock. Would it be possible for you to kindly compile that for marshmallow? I tried using flashing a zip of that app+libs but they don't seem to be working on marshmallow.
No crossposts, this is Albinoman's cm topic, plz remain ontopic.

Vampirøs

May 21, 2012
Aleppo
i just try cm13 , it looks good for an alpha , there are some force closes here and there , i noticed that long pressing on the home button crashes system , i didnt see anything different from lollipop , maybe because its alpha , anyway thanks albinoman you're the man ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

D

dkvanb

Thanks for all your help!

Does voice notes on the recorder app or what's app work at an audible volume now?