[ROM]CyanogenMod 13.0 for Yu Yunique [VoLTE] [UNOFFICIAL] [6.0] [JALEBI]

Search This thread

ankitj1611

Jan 13, 2014
sorry but i was asking for v1 mistyped
so i need to flash this with flash tools provided in it.
and then i can flash any custom rom and hd volte calling will be available is this so??

Yes for me it worked on two yunique devices with 1gb ram and one with 2gb ram....i got notification from yu server for volte update of 280mb...
currently using cynogen 6 with volte without any trouble

ak117

Jun 6, 2014
New Delhi
Yes for me it worked on two yunique devices with 1gb ram and one with 2gb ram....i got notification from yu server for volte update of 280mb...
currently using cynogen 6 with volte without any trouble

i think i just hard bricked my phone.
the flashing goes perfectly but and download success it didn't boot automatically i waited for a few minutes then i unplugged it and tried to restart but it didn't restart.
neither my system is now detecting it not even charging.:crying:

ankitj1611

Jan 13, 2014
i think i just hard bricked my phone.
the flashing goes perfectly but and download success it didn't boot automatically i waited for a few minutes then i unplugged it and tried to restart but it didn't restart.
neither my system is now detecting it not even charging.:crying:

Hmmm....bad.
Can you try to boot it in fast boot mode and see if its going to recovery?

ak117

Jun 6, 2014
New Delhi
Hmmm....bad.
Can you try to boot it in fast boot mode and see if its going to recovery?

I don't know how but it just restarted have been trying since morning to turn it on but no success.
i just pressed the vol down and power button and it got turned on:)
how to know which version of stock firmware is running bcoz i tried both v1 and v2
thanks

ankitj1611

Jan 13, 2014
I don't know how but it just restarted have been trying since morning to turn it on but no success.
i just pressed the vol down and power button and it got turned on:)
how to know which version of stock firmware is running bcoz i tried both v1 and v2
thanks

Good...now dont do everything in hurry..first go to recovery than try wipe data, cache and than reboot.and see if it boots ok.be patient first voot will take time

ak117

Jun 6, 2014
New Delhi
Good...now dont do everything in hurry..first go to recovery than try wipe data, cache and than reboot.and see if it boots ok.be patient first voot will take time

It's currently on stock will it go in recovery?
I think boot loader needs to be unlocked 1st then I will see further.
Currently i'm downloading volte 280 mb update.
After that I will flash recovery and unlock bootloader

ankitj1611

Jan 13, 2014
It's currently on stock will it go in recovery?
I think boot loader needs to be unlocked 1st then I will see further.
Currently i'm downloading volte 280 mb update.
After that I will flash recovery and unlock bootloader

Offcourse it will go to stock recovery if its in stock rom.

You are downloading volte update it means it switched on

First unlock bootloader than flash twrp

Reactions: ak117

ak117

Jun 6, 2014
New Delhi
Offcourse it will go to stock recovery if its in stock rom.

You are downloading volte update it means it switched on

First unlock bootloader than flash twrp

Ya bro I surely will after installing the update I will flash twrp and will try any custom ROM with volte support.
Will see after that if volte works or not.

VineetKapil

Jan 9, 2016
Please help me the rom is not booting for me
I tried the following -
I flashed through twrp with f2fs file system
flashed with an old cmrecovery
both failed please help

Rajkumar-RK

Jun 27, 2016
telangana,warangal
Is this rom for yu4711,when i flashed through twrp keep rotating at logo for 30min. And more,i mean not stuck boot animation is working but not booting to screen,wiped system,data,cache,dalvik chache before flashing

l.k

Jan 17, 2016
tohana
Can i port volte feature to lenovo a6000 cm13 if yes then please guide me for how to do it
Thanks

prabhjot368

Oct 1, 2016
i flashed the rom but facing con.android.phone fc error every second and sim cards not detected by phone.. imei blank .. tried flashig 2-3 times .. flashed other rom and those are working fine .. any solution ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Working:
    Everything
    a) Tell me if you find bugs

Downloads:
    1. ROM : [07-11-16] : Latest Build
    2. Kernel source : GitHub
    3. Google apps: Opengapps Config:- ARM | 6.0 | Pico

Changelogs:
    -> 07-11-16: VoLTE Release

Special Thanks to:
    @MSF Jarvis

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13.0, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    CurioZuk, MSF Jarvis
    Source Code: https://github.com/Cyanogenmod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 13.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-11-07

Created 2016-11-07
    Last Updated 2016-11-07
    @dev_harsh1998 just revived the Lineage-13.0.
    It comes with the latest 1st oct. security patch, ROM is VoLTE enabled by default so you don't need to install any VoLTE Modem and it plays pretty well with JIO, ROM boots up without any custom kernel and the battery life is also pretty awesome. It is marshmallow, so you are not getting all the features of Nougat but still the ROM is feature rich. The main reason of this comment is the Legendary Cyanogen Theme Engine, never seen a theme engine so powerful and easy to use. Thank u for reviving this ROM.
    Lineage-13.0-20171028-NIGHTLY-jalebi.zip
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=817906626617942279
    dnt update the rom...if u update the rom , it will loose VoLTE support... coz i guess the volte files are not merged.

I tried everything even wiping internal sdcard but it's not working for me.

Ok i have now HD support......Flash to stock rom v1 yes v1 not v2.Then you will get volte update from yu than flash this rom and you are done :)
    Confirm working VoLte:good:
    Everything else is also working flawlessly, using for about 2-3 hours no bugs found until now.
    Will post again if I face any bug.
    GREAT WORK:good::good: