[ROM]CyanogenMod 13.0 for Yu Yunique [VoLTE] [UNOFFICIAL] [6.0] [JALEBI]

Search This thread

debaadak

Mar 12, 2016
@dev_harsh1998 just revived the Lineage-13.0.
It comes with the latest 1st oct. security patch, ROM is VoLTE enabled by default so you don't need to install any VoLTE Modem and it plays pretty well with JIO, ROM boots up without any custom kernel and the battery life is also pretty awesome. It is marshmallow, so you are not getting all the features of Nougat but still the ROM is feature rich. The main reason of this comment is the Legendary Cyanogen Theme Engine, never seen a theme engine so powerful and easy to use. Thank u for reviving this ROM.
Lineage-13.0-20171028-NIGHTLY-jalebi.zip
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=817906626617942279

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171030-135602.png
    Screenshot_20171030-135602.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 297
  • Screenshot_20171030-135628.png
    Screenshot_20171030-135628.png
    84.9 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot_20171030-135809.png
    Screenshot_20171030-135809.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 290
  • Screenshot_20171030-140015.png
    Screenshot_20171030-140015.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

prabhjot368

Oct 1, 2016
It comes with the latest 1st oct. security patch, ROM is VoLTE enabled by default so you don't need to install any VoLTE Modem and it plays pretty well with JIO, ROM boots up without any custom kernel and the battery life is also pretty awesome. It is marshmallow, so you are not getting all the features of Nougat but still the ROM is feature rich. The main reason of this comment is the Legendary Cyanogen Theme Engine, never seen a theme engine so powerful and easy to use. Thank u for reviving this ROM.
how much is the screen on time in this screenshot of battery stats?

Bap062

Nov 29, 2017

Yes i Flashed my yunique more than 25 different custom roms from Lineage Viper carbon cost aosp remix etc...evenfrom marshmallow to oreo...but every custom roms has same problem... battery charging time is very high and discharging time very low.....So i disappointed and went back on Stock Rom..... This was my last hope.... So i just flashed and BINGO!!!!!...this rom no battery issue....It takes 1 hour to charge 30%...nearly to stock rom.....hardly discharge only 3% at night......VERY great for me... Little bug on camera and browser...but who cares if battery is working....I personally thankful the original developer DEV_HARSH..... for this brilliant rom.....

aanishanita

Feb 3, 2021
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Working:
Everything
a) Tell me if you find bugs

Downloads:
  1. ROM : [07-11-16] : Latest Build
  2. Kernel source : GitHub
  3. Google apps: Opengapps Config:- ARM | 6.0 | Pico

Changelogs:
-> 07-11-16: VoLTE Release

Special Thanks to:
@MSF Jarvis

XDA:DevDB Information
CyanogenMod 13.0, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
CurioZuk, MSF Jarvis
Source Code: https://github.com/Cyanogenmod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Stable
Current Stable Version: 13.0
Stable Release Date: 2016-11-07

Created 2016-11-07
Last Updated 2016-11-07
Plz plz help
The rom got installed using twrp....but its stuck at boot animation...i waited for hours but device didn't boot up...its stuck at the blue robot animation....
Plz help anyone

aanishanita

Feb 3, 2021
Yes i Flashed my yunique more than 25 different custom roms from Lineage Viper carbon cost aosp remix etc...evenfrom marshmallow to oreo...but every custom roms has same problem... battery charging time is very high and discharging time very low.....So i disappointed and went back on Stock Rom..... This was my last hope.... So i just flashed and BINGO!!!!!...this rom no battery issue....It takes 1 hour to charge 30%...nearly to stock rom.....hardly discharge only 3% at night......VERY great for me... Little bug on camera and browser...but who cares if battery is working....I personally thankful the original developer DEV_HARSH..... for this brilliant rom.....
Heyy can u help here?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.0 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. You will need to provide your own Google Applications package (gapps). CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.

Working:
    Everything
    a) Tell me if you find bugs

Downloads:
    1. ROM : [07-11-16] : Latest Build
    2. Kernel source : GitHub
    3. Google apps: Opengapps Config:- ARM | 6.0 | Pico

Changelogs:
    -> 07-11-16: VoLTE Release

Special Thanks to:
    @MSF Jarvis

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 13.0, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    CurioZuk, MSF Jarvis
    Source Code: https://github.com/Cyanogenmod

ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 13.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-11-07

Created 2016-11-07
    Last Updated 2016-11-07
    dnt update the rom...if u update the rom , it will loose VoLTE support... coz i guess the volte files are not merged.

I tried everything even wiping internal sdcard but it's not working for me.

Ok i have now HD support......Flash to stock rom v1 yes v1 not v2.Then you will get volte update from yu than flash this rom and you are done :)
    Confirm working VoLte:good:
    Everything else is also working flawlessly, using for about 2-3 hours no bugs found until now.
    Will post again if I face any bug.
    GREAT WORK:good::good: