[ROM] CyanogenMod 13.0 has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

XePeleato

Mar 19, 2016
Madrid
Hi, I'll try to keep it short, between yesterday and today, I have been researching CM13, I thought it was a really hard project, but the results look promising so far, I am not ready to release anything at the moment, but I'll let you see some screenshots. This is just a side project, and I'll keep working on AOSP. I'll update this post whenever I feel like the ROM is kind of finished.

PS: This is Android 6.0.1, EMUI is just on 6.0.0 Isn't that exciting?

http://imgur.com/a/kbybk

See you!
PS2: No PMs about this please, you'll have it as soon as it's finished

panchovix

Mar 19, 2012
Santiago
just wondering something, how much space uses system from CM13 and AOSP? for example, on stock Huawei roms almost always they use 2GB+

EDIT: and anyways im asking because, i use Honor 4X/Gplay, and its the same phone that the P8 lite, except internal storage, so that's why im wondering, anyways i think i used your AOSP, that had some bugs like no signal, no wifi, etc (im not sure if you made it), the thing is that rom worked it in my phone too lol

Last edited:

XePeleato

Mar 19, 2016
Madrid
Hi @XePeleato first of all Good Job and second as i can see into the screenshots the RIL problem is persistent or you didn't insert the SIM :p. I'm following your work on github if u need someone who test the ROM call me ;)

Hi, The SIM is there, the thing is that I need to patch the framework in order to include the Huawei Java classes that enable the RIL stack. I'll release a testing version soon, since I want to include things to test, it wouldn't make sense to upload a rom with 1 or 2 features working, there would be nothing to test :p

Reactions: ASTutorials

Spineshankumb

Dec 19, 2011
Caserta
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi, The SIM is there, the thing is that I need to patch the framework in order to include the Huawei Java classes that enable the RIL stack. I'll release a testing version soon, since I want to include things to test, it wouldn't make sense to upload a rom with 1 or 2 features working, there would be nothing to test :p
Sure! what about the camera? i think is not possible to port the Snap camera feature on HiSi

XePeleato

Mar 19, 2016
Madrid
just wondering something, how much space uses system from CM13 and AOSP? for example, on stock Huawei roms almost always they use 2GB+

EDIT: and anyways im asking because, i use Honor 4X/Gplay, and its the same phone that the P8 lite, except internal storage, so that's why im wondering, anyways i think i used your AOSP, that had some bugs like no signal, no wifi, etc (im not sure if you made it), the thing is that rom worked it in my phone too lol

Wifi worked fine on my 5.1 AOSP version, The system.img weighs roughly 800MB, I don't know exactly how much will it take, since CM13 didn't erase my internal storage.

Finally someone who is making ROMs for this phone (and unlike someone doesn't say he'll delete everything "because of noobs")

Sent from my ALE-L21 using XDA-Developers mobile app

Well, sokkoban recieved a LOT of input about his roms, there were a lot of questions and stuff, it can get really annoying, these open source projects come "As is, without warranty of any kind" - quoting the GPL so actually, trying to give some decent support on this forums is really kind.

Sure! what about the camera? i think is not possible to port the Snap camera feature on HiSi
The Snap app is included, however since I haven't included the camera HAL yet, I don't know for sure if it will work.

--

I'll be off like a week or so, I have compiled my own kernel, with some CPU governors to try, and I have fixed the screen DPI so far, there's still some serious patching needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I'll try to keep it short, between yesterday and today, I have been researching CM13, I thought it was a really hard project, but the results look promising so far, I am not ready to release anything at the moment, but I'll let you see some screenshots. This is just a side project, and I'll keep working on AOSP. I'll update this post whenever I feel like the ROM is kind of finished.

PS: This is Android 6.0.1, EMUI is just on 6.0.0 Isn't that exciting?

http://imgur.com/a/kbybk

See you!
    PS2: No PMs about this please, you'll have it as soon as it's finished
    Thread closed.

Place holder threads are not allowed. If and when the OP adds a link for users to download the ROM, they can PM me and I will reopen the thread.
    Seriously you are just the ****ing best!! Having a stable CM13 would be the best gift ever!! :DDDD
    I solve art/runtime error
    Ok the title of thread is quite misleading but I'm happy it's being worked on and appreciate your time/effort :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone