[ROM] CyanogenMod OFFICIAL NIGHTLIES - 5.0.2 - CM12 - D802

Search This thread

digkong

Jan 6, 2011
bangalore
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
 * cause of male impotence.
 */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

CM12 official nightly builds:
http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=d802

Gapps :
No official news

Working -
Everything

Bugs -
Errors in some applications
You tell me

First time installing CyanogenMod 12 to your LG G2 (D802), or coming from another ROM:
- Read the official wiki
- Copy GApps and CM12 ZIPs to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
- Flash CM12 zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- Reboot

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 12:
- Copy CM12 ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Reboot

IF REPORTING A BUG PLEASE REFER WHICH NIGHTLY VERSION YOU ARE RUNNING PLEASE

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.

All Credits to CM Team. Please donate to them or press thanks. Please note I am not the G2's CM device maintainer.

Screenshot

Last edited:

Samppaz

Nov 21, 2014
You can go to cm12 nightly, without wipe. You have to do something first, before that.

Copy, paste:

1.This is an Android 5.0.1 Lollipop-based release - update your third party addons to ensure compatibility

2.The CM backupscript.sh in recovery will ignore and remove incompatible applications from your system partition (these are usually non-CM apps that users have opted to install). You must install a compatible app (or app pack) to regain that functionality

3.You can flash CM12 nightlies directly from CM11 M12 or CM 11 nightlies (no need to wipe), provided you read and followed items 1 and 2

4.Once on CM12 nightlies, you cannot downgrade back to CM11 without wiping – if you are thinking of just exploring the release, then take a backup of your existing installation if you want to go back to it.

5.You’ll need an L compatible recovery

Last edited:

i42o

Dec 5, 2013
Riverside
What features does this run in particular have?
Since screen recording was native in kit kat will we see the same for lollipop?

Thanks for your work. You're awesome!

maydayind

Dec 10, 2011
Only thin I miss is screanrecorder and to edit navbar. Miss my menu button and what my back button to the right. And maby network speed monitor in status bar..

But this is :MOD EDIT: awsome. My phone has never been this fast. Both in 3d and 2d apps

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

CM12 official nightly builds:
    http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=d802

Gapps :
    No official news

Working -
    Everything

Bugs -
    Errors in some applications
    You tell me

First time installing CyanogenMod 12 to your LG G2 (D802), or coming from another ROM:
    - Read the official wiki
    - Copy GApps and CM12 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - Reboot

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 12:
    - Copy CM12 ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Reboot

IF REPORTING A BUG PLEASE REFER WHICH NIGHTLY VERSION YOU ARE RUNNING PLEASE

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.

All Credits to CM Team. Please donate to them or press thanks. Please note I am not the G2's CM device maintainer.

Screenshot
    the Rome is stable?

Sent from my SM-G850F using XDA Free mobile app

Rome is stable , its there for thousands of years so I would call that stable
    Hi, I have modified the file media_profile in order to make more justice to the sector photos / videos of our smartphone also under AOSP rom . This way you can not do miracles(4k or 60fps) but these are the changes I've made ​​so far:

1. Video quality increased to 20MBps for 1080p video
    2. Recorded audio to 2 channels and not mono and quality up to 156kbps(stock lg camera quality)
    3. 100 % quality Jpeg
    4. The front facing camera can shoot video at 1080p

It is also as close as possible to the lg stock rom xml file.

For now it's only the xml file, if you like i can make a flashable zip.

To Install:
    1. replace the file in /system/etc with the xml file you just downloaded in this zip file
    So basically this thread is just to inform us that CM are doing official CM12 for G2?

This shouldnt even be opened in Original Development forum.
    @varun I think as u r a dev u shouldn't be asking that and even if u don't know u can read op, it specifies not my work ;)

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
    Yeah im basically asking because cm doesnt have nfc sources
    But in the OP youve mentioned that everything works.so i wondered
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone