[Rom][d2tmo][d2lte][Official][Kitkat - 4.4.4] - Gummy - Nightly's

Search This thread

Tomb77

Jun 6, 2009
Colorado
I'm having problems with front facing camera crashing and rebooting my phone, I tried other camera apps also clearing cache and data of app. I'm on latest nightly 5/15/14

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This camera issue and others used to be a random problem with most kk roms. Your issue could be random and you may need to do a totally clean flash for issues to go away. You seem to be having many issues here, have you tried multiboot? With it, you can try a few roms out at the sane time basically and keep the one that is most satisfying while testing or playing with others.

monnaliza

Sep 10, 2010
Mobile data issues

I'm using T-Mobile S3 in Myanmar/Burma with a local SIM card. I flashed tons of Jelly Bean 4.3 ROMs and never had problems. Now I'm on my 3rd KitKat 4.4 ROM and can't access mobile data on any of them.

In Myanmar/Burma I have to enable data via settings (Mobile Network Settings/Data Enabled) and then I'm good to go with the internet.

Any suggestions? Should I try a different modem, kernel or something?

I'm afraid I don't know much about the data network here, aside from the fact that it's GSM...

Here's what I have now:

Model: SGH-T999
Android: 4.4.2
Baseband: T999UVUEMJC
Kernel: 3.4.82-gummy-g49fa9b7build@ironman #1 Wed Apr 16 02:17:46 CEST 2014
Gummy version: M2.0-04-16-14-RELEASE
Build date: Wed Apr 16 01:16:06 CEST 2014
Build number: KVT49L
SELinux status: Enforcing

Thanks!

soberarmy

Jan 21, 2011
San Diego
OnePlus 8
New dialer looks awesome but history crashes it. 6/6/14 nightly, oh and front Google camera still crashes

dablitz

Jul 16, 2009
I have installed this ROM and love it. My only issue is my camera does not function. Is there a reason, patch, or update that can fix it? I am on Wind Mobile.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Free mobile app

soberarmy

Jan 21, 2011
San Diego
OnePlus 8
6/19/14 nightly. Can't get GPS to lock on. Google maps just says trying to locate. Anybody else with this problem

cd95yj

Oct 27, 2010
Clear the cache/data in apps for Google maps and then try your GPS. This has been a long time fix for this issue

Sent from my SGH-T999L using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: soberarmy

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
Had to revert to my old nandroid. Latest nightly caused me an outgoing call issue in which people sometimes couldn't hear me. Clean flash, latest bootloader, no modifications.

EnigmaCurry

Feb 14, 2010
The stock kernel fails to boot for me (both M3.0-09-15-14-NIGHTLY-d2lte and M2.0-04-16-14-RELEASE-d2lte), I had to reflash my old boot partition from CM11 to get it to boot. It seems to work this way, but I might be missing some features?

The kernel that *is* working for me:
3.4.99-cyanogenmod-g658f682
build01@cyanogenmod #1
Tue Aug 5 13:27:21 PDT 2014

In case it's helpful, here's a logcat dump of the boot on the stock kernel

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GUMMY

As of October 9, 2014 Team Gummy has disbanded. The final M4 release can be found here:
    M4 Final Release

IulWCzh.png

Gummy ROM is made for speed, stability and to stay as closely in line with AOSP as possible while still supporting a large amount of devices and giving you all of the features you love. It isn’t slowed down by features you’ll never use nor is it so slim as to be just another AOSP build.*

Features:

* New base built from AOSP
    * Status Bar Mods
    * Hardware Key Mod
    * Many Wallpapers
    * Performance Control
    * Application Permission Controls
    * Carrier Label Options
    * Lock clock widget
    * QuickSettings
    * Theme Manager

Device Specific:

Whats not working...
    * what else (you tell us)

ChangLOG:

Please review out Gerrit instance to keep up with changes daily...

Instructions for installations:

1. Download ROM
    2. Download Gapps
    3. Push to sdcard
    4. Reboot Recovery
    5. Wipe Data and Cache
    6. Install ROM
    7. Install Gapps
    8. Reboot System

Contributions:

- Thank you to Cyanogenmod for device and hardware repositories. Without this, porting * * Gummy to QCOM devices would have been nearly impossible.
    - Thank you to Google for the best source code.
    - Androidfilehost.com for hosting our file servers!

Team Members: In alphabetical order

Primary Developers:
    Cphelps76, Kejar31, DHacker29

Developers and Device Maintainers:
    apascual89, Bkjolly, Buckmarble, BytecodeMe, Hashcode, hedwig34, Papi92, TDM

Github- https://github.com/TEAM-Gummy

Gerrit- http://review.gummyrom.com/#/q/status:open,n,z

Twitter- @gummyRom

GAPPS - we now recommend PA-Gapps

As of 2/19 the build is know know as d2lte. You can download it here:
    Gummy ROM
    I have to say that this is my first time tasting kit Kat and it is nothing short of amazing. Although I initially booted and tested out dalvik runtime and found it to be slightly laggy, I turned to ART and found it to be 1000x better. The apps loaded noticeably faster (really fast) and lag is nonexistent.

The only problems I have are: battery charges really slow? Maybe I should give it a few more days...

Also, I noticed that some apps could not be installed in ART, only dalvik (isilo and pdanet+).
    Is it because the apps are incompatible with the runtime? (these two apps are pretty old and haven't been updated in a long time)

Overall, I give this ROM a 9.5/10. The graphical glitches are random, but I am positive they will disappear as more updates roll out. I used to love the awesome software features for TW, but with the crazy performance that comes with this ROM, I have chosen to stick with Gummy!

Keep up the hard work devs!!! :thumbup: :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
    Gummy M4 Final release.

As of October 9, 2014 Team Gummy has disbanded. The final M4 release can be found here:
    M4 Final Release

I've enjoyed the project take care everybody.
    Sorry everybody that the downloads are slow. We are aware of the issue. :(

On the plus side tonights build has lockscreen shortcuts.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    does the dev take requests for cherry picking and does the sdcard works on es file explorer

Sorry no cherry picks. Just the official nightly builds. But if your looking for a certain feature post it here and I can check with the team.

And sdcard works on esfile explorer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2