[Rom][d2tmo][d2lte][Official][Kitkat - 4.4.4] - Gummy - Nightly's

Search This thread

Qsanity

Dec 10, 2012
I am on Gummy-2.1-12-31-13. Is it okay to skip straight to Gummy-2.1-01-15-14?

Is there no clipboard in kitkat 4.4 or is it not implemented yet or something?
(If google took it out, might be a nice mod)
(maybe I have to set it up now, idk)

Last edited:

mexicandroid

Aug 12, 2011
Houston
II'm on the 01-16-2014 version and Bluetooth phone calls are perfect, but if I hit the play button on my LG Tone headset after it not playing anything for a few minutes the music skips. I have unpair and re pair for the music to sound good again. If I pause and play again same effect. This is not an issue on 4.3. Any suggestions? Thanks I'm advance. Other than that prefect rom for me

Edit:
I tried another kernel and save thing, any suggestions?

Edit: I also tried other music players and other 4.4.2 roms and same issue:mad:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JustZaphod

Oct 22, 2013
Nowhere
PC wont recognize my S3

This is the first time I've tried this rom, it works great..
However when I plug it into my PC, it doesnt recognize it..not even in device manager, i see zippo

Im using T Mobile
Its a T999L

Im using the T999LUVUBMK4 Baseband
and using the T999UVUEMJC Bootloader..

The rom its self so far works like a charm.. I just cant get my PC to see it..(Running Windows 8.1)
My machine doesnt even chime when its plugged in, and device manager doesnt even mention it connected..
I tried under "Other Devices" but no go..

Edit:
My first instinct was that Fastcharge was the culprate, but i toggled it back and forth..
and nothing..
Also, under Storage, its listed as MTP, and USB debugging is also enabled..

Last edited:

hedwig34

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 25, 2011
Pittsburgh
www.teamoctos.com
This is the first time I've tried this rom, it works great..
However when I plug it into my PC, it doesnt recognize it..not even in device manager, i see zippo

Im using T Mobile
Its a T999L

Im using the T999LUVUBMK4 Baseband
and using the T999UVUEMJC Bootloader..

The rom its self so far works like a charm.. I just cant get my PC to see it..(Running Windows 8.1)
My machine doesnt even chime when its plugged in, and device manager doesnt even mention it connected..
I tried under "Other Devices" but no go..

Edit:
My first instinct was that Fastcharge was the culprate, but i toggled it back and forth..
and nothing..
Also, under Storage, its listed as MTP, and USB debugging is also enabled..

This happened to me on my S3. To fix it, enter download mode (Odin mode) by powering off then hold power home and volume down. Then connect it to the PC and hit volume up. Windows should findit. Then unplug the USB cable and pull the battery and boot normally.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: JustZaphod

JustZaphod

Oct 22, 2013
Nowhere
This happened to me on my S3. To fix it, enter download mode (Odin mode) by powering off then hold power home and volume down. Then connect it to the PC and hit volume up. Windows should findit. Then unplug the USB cable and pull the battery and boot normally.

Thanx! Ill give that a try..

JustZaphod

Oct 22, 2013
Nowhere
Thanx! Ill give that a try..

Holy crap... I didnt expect that to work but it did!

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

The rom keeps mounting and remounting my SD card for some reason..
It wouldnt even recognize it in Exfat.. so i reformated it with my PC to Fat32.. It sees it, then says the SD card was ejected unexpectedly?

lilajrestnom

Jul 31, 2011
Philadelphia
The 01-22-2014 file seems to be corrupt,I downloaded twice and file is only about 40mb and won't install

It seems to be kind of a minor update. I'm not sure, I was just about to flash it but now you scared me lol. I did notice it was only 40MB and it doesn't say "gummy 2.1" it says "gummy M" so maybe its a milestone build?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda app-developers app

hypes057

Aug 17, 2010
Cant Flash Rom

Trying to flash this rom - midway through it gives a failed message and stops installing. Must be past the point of overwriting the current rom as I have to reflash it to get a working phone.

Im on CM 10.1.3 using TWRP

Factory Wipe
Clean Cache
Clean Dalvic
Install Rom

Any advise? I'd really like to try this rom. Thanks.

mexicandroid

Aug 12, 2011
Houston
Trying to flash this rom - midway through it gives a failed message and stops installing. Must be past the point of overwriting the current rom as I have to reflash it to get a working phone.

Im on CM 10.1.3 using TWRP

Factory Wipe
Clean Cache
Clean Dalvic
Install Rom

Any advise? I'd really like to try this rom. Thanks.

Have you tried downloading the Rom again? Sometimes there's a bad download and also make sure your in the latest TWRP version

nafeasonto

Jun 19, 2009
I am going to blow a gasket. Superuser keeps automatically denying superuser permissions to everything. When I go into Superuser, I can't manually set the permission to allow/deny for apps. How do I do that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GUMMY

As of October 9, 2014 Team Gummy has disbanded. The final M4 release can be found here:
    M4 Final Release

IulWCzh.png

Gummy ROM is made for speed, stability and to stay as closely in line with AOSP as possible while still supporting a large amount of devices and giving you all of the features you love. It isn’t slowed down by features you’ll never use nor is it so slim as to be just another AOSP build.*

Features:

* New base built from AOSP
    * Status Bar Mods
    * Hardware Key Mod
    * Many Wallpapers
    * Performance Control
    * Application Permission Controls
    * Carrier Label Options
    * Lock clock widget
    * QuickSettings
    * Theme Manager

Device Specific:

Whats not working...
    * what else (you tell us)

ChangLOG:

Please review out Gerrit instance to keep up with changes daily...

Instructions for installations:

1. Download ROM
    2. Download Gapps
    3. Push to sdcard
    4. Reboot Recovery
    5. Wipe Data and Cache
    6. Install ROM
    7. Install Gapps
    8. Reboot System

Contributions:

- Thank you to Cyanogenmod for device and hardware repositories. Without this, porting * * Gummy to QCOM devices would have been nearly impossible.
    - Thank you to Google for the best source code.
    - Androidfilehost.com for hosting our file servers!

Team Members: In alphabetical order

Primary Developers:
    Cphelps76, Kejar31, DHacker29

Developers and Device Maintainers:
    apascual89, Bkjolly, Buckmarble, BytecodeMe, Hashcode, hedwig34, Papi92, TDM

Github- https://github.com/TEAM-Gummy

Gerrit- http://review.gummyrom.com/#/q/status:open,n,z

Twitter- @gummyRom

GAPPS - we now recommend PA-Gapps

As of 2/19 the build is know know as d2lte. You can download it here:
    Gummy ROM
    I have to say that this is my first time tasting kit Kat and it is nothing short of amazing. Although I initially booted and tested out dalvik runtime and found it to be slightly laggy, I turned to ART and found it to be 1000x better. The apps loaded noticeably faster (really fast) and lag is nonexistent.

The only problems I have are: battery charges really slow? Maybe I should give it a few more days...

Also, I noticed that some apps could not be installed in ART, only dalvik (isilo and pdanet+).
    Is it because the apps are incompatible with the runtime? (these two apps are pretty old and haven't been updated in a long time)

Overall, I give this ROM a 9.5/10. The graphical glitches are random, but I am positive they will disappear as more updates roll out. I used to love the awesome software features for TW, but with the crazy performance that comes with this ROM, I have chosen to stick with Gummy!

Keep up the hard work devs!!! :thumbup: :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app
    Gummy M4 Final release.

As of October 9, 2014 Team Gummy has disbanded. The final M4 release can be found here:
    M4 Final Release

I've enjoyed the project take care everybody.
    Sorry everybody that the downloads are slow. We are aware of the issue. :(

On the plus side tonights build has lockscreen shortcuts.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    does the dev take requests for cherry picking and does the sdcard works on es file explorer

Sorry no cherry picks. Just the official nightly builds. But if your looking for a certain feature post it here and I can check with the team.

And sdcard works on esfile explorer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone