• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Rom][D6603] Z3_MM_Beta_23.5.A.1.151_Flashable.zip (RecRoot V3 included) Working

Search This thread

juanpirulo

So here you have a flashable new beta 23.5.A.1.151 with Recroot V3 (root y recovery). For D6603

you must be at least on 264 lp or newer and phone must be root with working twrp.
To install this dont need to do any wipe. Zip´s script makes wipe system and cache before installing .

Z3_MM_Beta_23.5.A.1.151.flashable_V10 odex
https://mega.nz/#!K1oXQIpb!QQpatWQ5dN22Csh5LGwLFJu_voqM7Uu2gHPnojIaCNs

Also here you have a deodex versión with this included

- superusermod (services.jar patched)
- settings and smartcleaner from Xperia X
- Data notification disable
- Soundenhancement modded

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=66920386

install by recovery no need to wipe anything.

You know the rules. Make a nandroid backup before install this.

Credits for @shoey63 @Wolfbreak @serajr @zxz0O0

Last edited:

juanpirulo

RELEASE NOTES FOR THE UPCOMING BETA SOFTWARE

As mentioned, a new Beta release is approaching. The plan is to have it out next week exclusively for members of our program.

In total, there are approximately 1500 fixes on this new version.

Here are the most important improvements and bug fixes:

• New Stamina mode
• New Ultra Stamina mode
• Improvements on Bluetooth audio (issue with stuttering sound)
• Memory handling improvements (multitasking included)
• Various WiFi connection improvements
• Security updates
• Fix for the missing 'expand arrow' in the volume menu
• Disable noise suppression in calls
• Translation fixes

As usual, if you experience any issues, please submit them through the Beta Feedback application.

By the way, we will have holidays in Sweden this Thursday and Friday. We're going to be back Monday, 9 of May.

Thanks a lot for your constant feedback and keep up the good work!

juanpirulo

NEW STAMINA MODE: ESSENTIAL INFORMATION

You can reduce the need for regular charging by intelligently managing your battery usage with the latest version of Sony’s Stamina mode together with Google's Doze.

DOZE + STAMINA MODE

Doze, which is a mandatory Marshmallow feature, automatically regulates power consumption when your smartphone has been idle for a prolonged period, by reducing data traffic. You can white-list apps of your choice to stay active, simply by going to Settings > Battery > 3 dots (top right) > Battery optimization and selecting the appropriate apps. This will ensure you continue to receive crucial notifications.

Now, if you are desperately in need of extra battery saving, the new Stamina mode is here to help. Once it’s switched on, power-hungry features are intelligently turned-off or limited, to reduce battery consumption (including—but not limited to—GPS, vibration, image enhancement, rendering performance and background data traffic).

Your white-listed apps remain active, whilst others remain restricted. This means you can carry the phone with you, or even wake it up to check the time and key notifications, without activating energy hungry features unnecessarily.

----

As part of our ongoing strategy for the Xperia Beta Program, we are continuously listening to our users' needs and monitoring feature performance—if we can make genuine improvements that will provide a better experience, we will always consider them accordingly.

Thank you very much for your support and feedback.

----

PRO TIP: Activate the new Stamina mode when you’re looking to extend your battery life by going to Settings > Battery > Stamina mode. You can then customize and set the battery level percentage for automatic activation.

robogo1982

Apr 24, 2011
Osijek
Realme 6
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Did you even read the first post? It clearly says ROOT and RECOVERY included.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Thanks for this. Do we need to be rooted and have UB to be able to install this?
You need to have a custom recovery (which you can't have without root). I don't think the bootloader needs to be unlocked for RecRoot.

exp840513

Nov 3, 2013
Taichung
sorry bro not see that line now flashing thank u
i try to insall this and xposed it fail or it should install xposed first
i installde directly still brick or i should uninstall old xposed first

Last edited:

doomed151

Dec 5, 2009
Tried flashing the boot.img directly, here's what I got:
Code:
sending 'boot' (20480 KB)...
OKAY [  0.654s]
writing 'boot'...
FAILED (remote: image is not a boot image)
finished. total time: 0.662s

octolith

Nov 16, 2010
Budakeszi
Dont try to install till i found out what is wrong with boot.img that is not flashing properly. sorry about that.

ok i think i ve got it. there is a bad script line on updater script. I am uploading again the rom sorry about that.

I

The error I get seems to be:

Boot image patcher
- finding boot image
--- Boot image: /dev/block/mmcblk0p14
- Extracting ramdisk
--- Failure, aborting

Last edited:

juanpirulo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So here you have a flashable new beta 23.5.A.1.151 with Recroot V3 (root y recovery). For D6603

you must be at least on 264 lp or newer and phone must be root with working twrp.
    To install this dont need to do any wipe. Zip´s script makes wipe system and cache before installing .

Z3_MM_Beta_23.5.A.1.151.flashable_V10 odex
    https://mega.nz/#!K1oXQIpb!QQpatWQ5dN22Csh5LGwLFJu_voqM7Uu2gHPnojIaCNs

Also here you have a deodex versión with this included

- superusermod (services.jar patched)
    - settings and smartcleaner from Xperia X
    - Data notification disable
    - Soundenhancement modded

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=66920386

install by recovery no need to wipe anything.

You know the rules. Make a nandroid backup before install this.

Credits for @shoey63 @Wolfbreak @serajr @zxz0O0
    Dont worry guys i just finished my new ROM based on latest beta :) Release soon.
    To save @juanpirulo a bit of time and headaches, I have made a flashable zip for LB and UB.
    Tested on LB with [NUT]'s 2.8.7 TWRP on pre-rooted LP and it works fine.
    If, after flashing, you have a bootloop, wipe /Cache and /Dalvik-Art.
    If you still have a bootloop, /Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
    When flashing, enable Zip Signature Verification.(ensures you don't have a corrupt download)
    Link uploading...

Edit: AFH having issues. Trying drive instead.

Sent from my D6603 using XDA-Developers mobile app
    Tomorrow i will upload the deodex versión with superusermod (services.jar patched), settings and smartcleaner from Xperia X data notification disable and soundenhancement modded. Cheers
    All this if my wife dont shut down the computer again while uploading rhe rom ;)

Enviado desde mi D6603 mediante Tapatalk
    NEW STAMINA MODE: ESSENTIAL INFORMATION

You can reduce the need for regular charging by intelligently managing your battery usage with the latest version of Sony’s Stamina mode together with Google's Doze.

DOZE + STAMINA MODE

Doze, which is a mandatory Marshmallow feature, automatically regulates power consumption when your smartphone has been idle for a prolonged period, by reducing data traffic. You can white-list apps of your choice to stay active, simply by going to Settings > Battery > 3 dots (top right) > Battery optimization and selecting the appropriate apps. This will ensure you continue to receive crucial notifications.

Now, if you are desperately in need of extra battery saving, the new Stamina mode is here to help. Once it’s switched on, power-hungry features are intelligently turned-off or limited, to reduce battery consumption (including—but not limited to—GPS, vibration, image enhancement, rendering performance and background data traffic).

Your white-listed apps remain active, whilst others remain restricted. This means you can carry the phone with you, or even wake it up to check the time and key notifications, without activating energy hungry features unnecessarily.

----

As part of our ongoing strategy for the Xperia Beta Program, we are continuously listening to our users' needs and monitoring feature performance—if we can make genuine improvements that will provide a better experience, we will always consider them accordingly.

Thank you very much for your support and feedback.

----

PRO TIP: Activate the new Stamina mode when you’re looking to extend your battery life by going to Settings > Battery > Stamina mode. You can then customize and set the battery level percentage for automatic activation.