[ROM][d80030b][v1][2015.06.26] Stock Lollipop (30b) Stripped Down

Search This thread

taksi02

Jun 30, 2011
maxicep02.blogspot.com
Lg g2 d800 32gb erroneous program server device recovery mode

Lg g2 d800 32gb erroneous program server device recovery mode come back in download mode does not pass any kind of usb software but again recovery mode is back

julioem35

Mar 14, 2017
help

Hi everyone, sorry for my bad English, it all started when I tried to try an android rom 7, but to install the lollipop bootloader, I installed lollipop lump bootloader and there in the recovery install the android rom 7 linage os 14.1. 1.1 but when installing the lollipop bootloader I lost the root and recovery, I did not find any tutorial to rootear the lg g2 with android 7 so the probe one of lollipop, since I had to install lollipop boot manager, when I try the tutorial L the lg I have left in the logo no longer there, now I want to install a rom stcok and I can not the lg flash device tool: unknow help me what can I do? Should I degrade the bootloader? Or is it not because of the boot loader that the flash tool does not recognize it?
17275027_10210531409539174_1380854649_n.png

DDDasHHJPS

Nov 24, 2017
I installed this amazing ROM and was working wonderfully. But I noticed that the reboot to recovery wasn't working. It would take me to fastboot mode. So I tried installing Autorec for Lollipop d800 and flashed a fresh twrp to the system. THAT'S ABOUT IT. Thereafter it just stopped booting, showing logo or even the fastboot or download mode. Everything stopped. Now when I plugin the phone to the system, it loads about 8-10 disks and one of them is openable, which is of 10.7Mb size. Rest all are inaccessible disks and windows asks to format them to be able to use. Is this FULL BRICKING? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP.

Last edited:

taksi02

Jun 30, 2011
maxicep02.blogspot.com
I installed this amazing ROM and was working wonderfully. But I noticed that the reboot to recovery wasn't working. It would take me to fastboot mode. So I tried installing Autorec for Lollipop d800 and flashed a fresh twrp to the system. THAT'S ABOUT IT. Thereafter it just stopped booting, showing logo or even the fastboot or download mode. Everything stopped. Now when I plugin the phone to the system, it loads about 8-10 disks and one of them is openable, which is of 10.7Mb size. Rest all are inaccessible disks and windows asks to format them to be able to use. Is this FULL BRICKING? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP.

Hi I am the same as d800 I see the work of helping this programhttp://s8.dosya.tc/server5/ruvpmj/2_D802_KURTARMA_MODU_YUKLEYICI_by_OMERZEN.exe.html

ARDV

Apr 6, 2012
flashed successfully
how can i repair my imei? i lost it after flashing tot file

Last edited:

namitutonka

Jan 3, 2014
Denver
thoronodor.tripod.com
Recover a lost IMEI on d800

flashed successfully
how can i repair my imei? i lost it after flashing tot file

After a web search for "lost imei lg g2 d800" I found a link which not only shows you how to back up an existing IMEI, but also gives instructions about how to recover a lost IMEI on the LG G2 d800.

I haven't had to do this recovery of my G2's IMEI, since my d800 is working and has an IMEI. The above fix requires a stock unrooted phone, and a successful flash of this ROM does result in a stock Android OS.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Can someone reupload this? Link is dead yet again.

The link, at least a section of it, is still valid. I successfully downloaded from OP link on 2/28/2020.

Last edited:
Reactions: ARDV

ARDV

Apr 6, 2012
After a web search for "lost imei lg g2 d800" I found a link which not only shows you how to back up an existing IMEI, but also gives instructions about how to recover a lost IMEI on the LG G2 d800. XDA keeps blanking out a major part of the URL, even when using advanced mode and choosing their 'link' tool. This is the last part of the URL without quotes: "/how-to-backup-and-restore-lost-imei-on-lg-g2/". This is the first part of the URL: www (dot) (this is one word as XDA blanks it out as well: droid views) (dot) (com) In the past XDA hasn't blocked any of my responses using web links, does anyone know why links can no longer be posted?
TRying once more, here is the link. Copy this last link and you can easily see where to put the 'droid' and the ''views' together to make one word.

I haven't tried this, since my d800 is working and has an IMEI. The above fix requires a stock unrooted phone, and a successful flash of this ROM does result in a stock Android OS.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Successfully downloaded from OP link on 2/28/2020.

i used that methode with this rom but the software did not recognize the phone
https://xdaforums.com/lg-g2/help/qpst-port-detecting-phone-issue-t3261228#post81867829

and i'm now using crdroid and i couldnt open port diag
check this please
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=81886465&postcount=4005

Last edited:
Reactions: namitutonka

namitutonka

Jan 3, 2014
Denver
thoronodor.tripod.com
Missing IMEI alternative before crdroid

i used that methode with this rom but the software did not recognize the phone
https://xdaforums.com/lg-g2/help/qpst-port-detecting-phone-issue-t3261228#post81867829

and i'm now using crdroid and i couldnt open port diag
check this please
https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=81886465&postcount=4005

With stock lollipop d80030b (d800 is the AT&T model of the LG G2), you could have taken the phone to an AT&T service center as a possible way for them to assign an IMEI. If successful, at least you would have a working phone with the further possibility of backing up the IMEI, and EFS. Sorry, can't help with crdroid and opening port diag.

You said the IMEI software didn't recognize your phone. On a Windows OS, did the PC recognize your phone? If not recognized by the PC, I created a thread, which I just updated yesterday because the original link to USB MTP/ADB drivers was no longer valid. The thread on XDA is named, "AT&T d800 ADB - fastboot driver link for Windows 10, when nothing else worked". The link is here.

Last edited:

ARDV

Apr 6, 2012
With stock lollipop d80030b (d800 is the AT&T model of the LG G2), you could have taken the phone to an AT&T service center as a possible way for them to assign an IMEI. If successful, at least you would have a working phone with the further possibility of backing up the IMEI, and EFS. Sorry, can't help with crdroid and opening port diag.

You said the IMEI software didn't recognize your phone. On a Windows OS, did the PC recognize your phone? If not recognized by the PC, I created a thread, which I just updated yesterday because the original link to USB MTP/ADB drivers was no longer valid. The thread on XDA is named, "AT&T d800 ADB - fastboot driver link for Windows 10, when nothing else worked". The link is here.

The pc recognize it and the com port is shown with kk stock rom. But the qpst cant connect with phone. I searched a lot and no answer.

namitutonka

Jan 3, 2014
Denver
thoronodor.tripod.com
qpst IMEI

The pc recognize it and the com port is shown with kk stock rom. But the qpst cant connect with phone. I searched a lot and no answer.

I still have my LG G2 AT&T d800, but I no longer use it. It has TWRP 3.0.2.1 custom recovery on it from Greg Wallace. Greg Wallace now has a later version of TWRP 3.3.1-0 for the d800 and other models as well. TWRP recovery is tailored to the specific make and model phone it is intended to work on. You may have possibly flashed an incorrect TWRP recovery.

I'm not sure if flashing the radio d800-30f-modem-blastagator-signed.zip file will restore the IMEI, but I believe the radios are located in the EFS, and it might restore that section of the EFS, because the IMEI is located in the EFS. Link#4 directs to the newest versions of qpst flash tool AND to the USB drivers for your PC to recognize the qpst flash tool.

Here are a few links I've found. Link#3 is the location download for d800 radio/modems from Greg Wallace, the author of Stock Lolipop (30b) Stripped Down. Back out to the main branch of Link#3's URL to Greg Wallace's main page, click on "LG G2" to download the latest d800 TWRP versions and other G2 stuff.
Link#1 Link#2 Link#3 Link#4

Unless you enjoy experimenting with your d800, I would recommend getting a newer phone, one that can run Android PIE and has the latest security patches. (I got a used AT&T V30 for a reasonable price).

Also, here is an XDA forums link on How to fix LG G2 with IMEI issue.

So ARDV, why are you fiddling with an LG G2 anyway? :confused::eek:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTML:
    Stripped Down Stock Lollipop d0230b ROM for d800!
    ---- Supports Model d800 ONLY! ----

What this is:
    I took the stock d80230b kdz, extracted system. Made the appropriate modifications to run on d800 (basically my ROM patch). Then I gutted the thing by removing just about everything I could (see 3rd post for list of what is/isn't removed). I've been running this for a few days and haven't come across anything that is broken. On first boot I think there are only something like 66-68 apps, and the app drawer is virtually empty.

I added Root and ES File Explorer (because I took stock file explorer out).

What this isn't:
    No extra mods!
    No customization!
    Idea was to keep fully stock experience, just remove all the JUNK!
    Wanted to make this to be a good option for using Dorimanx Kernel.

Troubleshooting:

Installation:
    I recommend a full wipe in TWRP.
    CAUTION: If you don't have TWRP 2.8.7.1, your internal storage may not get formatted correctly, and ROM won't boot!
    To install ROM, just flash the zip! (Note: The zip isn't signed.) My zip flashes everything you need for the ROM to work correctly.

Recommended: Flash @dorimanx kernel after install. My zip includes stock 30f kernel.

Go Back to KitKat ROM:
    (1) Boot into recovery, flash my KK bootloader zip from my bootloaders page. (I recommend 20y.)
    (2) Reflash KK ROM/Kernel/Modem as normal. (Don't forget Modem!)
    (3) Wipe data, dalvik, and cache.
    (4) Reboot.

Major Thanks to:

Download:
    https://www.gregtwallace.com/lg-g2/d80230b-rom/

Shameless plug for donations: :)
    Venmo Preferred (No Fee)

Zelle, send to greg@gregtwallace.com

Backup (Charges Fee)
    Paypal

XDA:DevDB Information
    Stock Lollipop (30b) Stripped Down, ROM for the AT&T LG G2

Contributors
    blastagator
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v1
    Stable Release Date: 2015-06-26

Created 2015-06-26
    Last Updated 2019-12-31
    Want to know exactly what's missing?
    I zipped up a file with all the stuff I took out (except the d802 files, because no one on d800 needs those!). It is NOT flashable, it merely contains all of the files. I preserved all of the file permissions, selinux, etc. To properly extract:
    Code:
    tar --selinux --xattrs --acls --same-owner --preserve-permissions -xf [FILENAME.tar] -C [OUTPUT DIRECTORY]
    (Substitute the file name and output directory, without the brackets.)

Currently Present in ROM
    system/app
    btmultisim
    CertInstaller
    com.lge.shutdownmonitor
    com.qualcomm.qti.services.secureui
    ConfigUpdater
    DocumentsUI
    DownloadProviderUi
    DrmService
    EntitlementcheckService
    ESFileExplorer
    GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter
    GoogleContactsSyncAdapter
    HiddenMenu
    HiddenSIMUnlockMenu
    KeyChain
    LGATCMDService
    LGBluetooth4
    LGDivXDRM
    LGDrm
    LGEasySettings
    LGEIME
    LGEIME_DICT_XT9_bin
    LGEIME_THEME_BLACK3
    LGHome_Theme_Optimus
    LGLockScreenSettings
    LgNfc
    LGStk
    LGTouchControlAreas
    LicenseProvider
    PackageInstaller
    PacProcessor
    qcrilmsgtunnel
    servicemenu
    SVIService
    TimeService
    UnifiedEULA
    UserDictionaryProvider
    WebViewGoogle

system/priv-app
    BackupRestoreConfirmation
    CNEService
    com.qualcomm.location
    DefaultContainerService
    FontServer
    FusedLocation
    GmsCore
    GoogleBackupTransport
    GoogleFeedback
    GoogleLoginService
    GoogleOneTimeInitializer
    GooglePartnerSetup
    GoogleServicesFramework
    HomeSelector
    InputDevices
    LGAlarmClock
    LGBrowser
    LGCalculator
    LGCalendar
    LGCalendarProvider
    LGCameraApp
    LGContacts
    LGContactsProvider
    LGDownloadProvider
    LGExternalStorageProvider
    LGFormManager
    LGGallery
    LGGestureAnswering
    LGHome
    LGInCallUI
    LGInstallService
    LGLiveWallpapersPicker
    LGMediaProvider
    LGMessage
    LGNetworkSettings
    LGRCSServices
    LGSettings
    LGSettingsAccessibility
    LGSettingsProvider
    LGStartupwizard
    LGSystemServer
    LGSystemUI
    LGSystemUI_Provider
    LGTelecom
    LGTelephonyProvider
    LGTeleService
    ManagedProvisioning
    MmsService
    Phonesky
    ProxyHandler
    SetupWizard
    SharedStorageBackup
    Shell
    TagGoogle
    Telecom
    WallpaperCropper
    WapService
    WiseScreen

system/vendor/overlay
    com.android.browser
    com.android.calculator2
    com.android.calendar
    com.android.contacts
    com.android.gallery3d
    com.android.incallui
    com.android.mms
    com.android.phone
    com.android.providers.contacts
    com.android.providers.settings
    com.android.settings
    com.android.settingsaccessibility
    com.android.wallpaper.livepicker
    com.lge.camera
    com.lge.clock
    com.lge.eula
    com.lge.ime
    com.lge.launcher2
    com.lge.lockscreensettings
    com.lge.networksettings
    com.lge.settings.easy

Additions
    Root
    ES File Explorer

Currently Removed in ROM
    system/app
    atfwd
    Books
    CaptivePortalLogin
    ChromeWithBrowser
    CloudHub
    Drive
    elt_test
    FaceLock
    Gmail2
    GnssAirTest
    GnssLogCat
    GnssPosTest
    GnssTest
    GoogleTTS
    Hangouts
    HTMLViewer
    LGApduService
    LGDefaultAccount
    LGFOTA
    LGNotebook
    LGPartnerBookmarksProvider
    LGPCSuiteUI
    LGSearchWidgetProvider
    LGSmartcardService
    LGWeather
    LGWeatherService
    LGWeatherTheme
    LGWfdsServices
    LteConfigs
    Maps
    Music2
    Newsstand
    PlayGames
    PlusOne
    PrintSpooler
    QuicksetSDK
    SmartShare
    SmartShareDLNA
    SmartShareProvider
    Street
    talkback
    Videos
    WfdService
    WfdsSendService
    wind_155_2.3_Prod_build_5
    WVTest
    YouTube

system/apps
    LGBoxnet
    LGDictionary
    LGFlashlightWidget
    LGPolarisViewer
    LGQTranslator
    LGSafetyCare
    LGSmartWorld
    LGTaskManager

system/priv-app
    LGApplicationManager
    LGBackup
    LGCb
    LGClockWidget
    LGConnectionWizard
    LGCover
    LGDMSClient
    LGDownloadProviderUi
    LGEmail
    LGFavoriteContactsWidget
    LGFileManager
    LGFmRadio
    LGLW_MultiPhoto
    LGMemo
    LGMusic
    LGMusicWidget
    LGNLPService
    LGPCSuite
    LGQMemoplus
    LGQRemote
    LGQVoiceplus
    LGTasks
    LGTTSPAService
    LGUpdateCenter
    LGVidClip
    LGVideo
    LGVideoEditor
    LGVoiceRecorder
    LGWernickeManager
    MLT
    Velvet
    VpnDialogs

system/vendor/overlay
    com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver
    com.android.providers.downloads.ui
    com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks
    com.lge.appbox.client
    com.lge.bnr
    com.lge.email
    com.lge.filemanager
    com.lge.fmradio
    com.lge.lgworld
    com.lge.lmk
    com.lge.mtalk.sf
    com.lge.music
    com.lge.Notebook
    com.lge.pcsyncui
    com.lge.qmemoplus
    com.lge.qremote
    com.lge.qvoiceplus
    com.lge.sizechangable.favoritecontacts
    com.lge.sizechangable.musicwidget.widget
    com.lge.sizechangable.weather
    com.lge.sizechangable.weather.theme.optimus
    com.lge.smartcover
    com.lge.smartsharepush
    com.lge.task
    com.lge.updatecenter
    com.lge.voicerecorder
    com.lge.wernicke.nlp

(other)
    etc/mrg_default_forms
    Preload
    tts
    recovery-from-boot.bak
    usbautorun.iso
    v1.1
    Does NOT flash misc partition (not needed!)
    If you already flashed v1, flashing this would be pointless.

v1
    Original Release
    Also if you want the Music and other LG Apps you need to find UnifiedEULA.apk since you need to agree to them before you can use it.
    I left this in. In KK when I tried to remove it I got constant FCs, so I didn't even try to take it out on here. I simply freeze it with TiBu after first boot (personally).

Do you have any interest in mirroring an "addons" package for this rom? If i made a flashable zip that added back a few things so if users do want them they can have some LG apps back?
    I have no interest in another project, as I think I mentioned in this thread somewhere else. I simply post what I use for me, thinking others may enjoy also. If you make something I'd have no problem sticking link on first part of post.

I tried to get SplitWindow but it's not working. Basically, I pulled in SplitWindowService into system/priv-app folder, copied com.lge.splitwindow.autosplit_rules.xml to /etc, and related files in /system/etc and set appropriate perms and added two entries to build.prop. Looks to me that I need to modify /system/framework as well. Do you know how we can get it working in your ROM? That would be the icing on the cake.
    I have no idea. I never use (or used) this function. If it was originally in stock 30b, should be able to add it back using the zip I am uploading now.

To ALL - I am uploading zip with all of the stuff I took out, in case anyone wants to make addon packages, etc. Or just do their own thing with it. File is HUGE though, 1.2 GB.
    edit: Uploaded and posted to my site.