• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][D855][5.1.1][Cyanogenmod 12.1][UNOFFICIAL][22.04.2015]

Search This thread

gmbhneo

Sep 24, 2009
Wow, nice work! Even in beta i got 0 problems! This is the first cm12 build that works like a charm for me and even got greater battery life then any other rom :D

Reactions: passau-dan

winxuser

Jan 15, 2012
Brisbane
I will still try to update cm 12.1 for you guys until its an official build.. But I won't be able to test them anymore

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app

RL77LUC

Oct 5, 2009
Trilport
Hi,

Do you plan to keep it in sync with 12.1 commits (until official is released, obviously) ?

It works very well, thanks a lot (except interactive governor, which is still slow as hell).

Some nice additions on top on Android 5.1 (LED notifications still works even in priority mode).

Thanks a lot for your work.

winxuser

Jan 15, 2012
Brisbane
Hi,

Do you plan to keep it in sync with 12.1 commits (until official is released, obviously) ?

It works very well, thanks a lot (except interactive governor, which is still slow as hell).

Some nice additions on top on Android 5.1 (LED notifications still works even in priority mode).

Thanks a lot for your work.

Haha yep that's what I said

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: RL77LUC

chrissk_2

Sep 24, 2010
Hi, amazing job. Just a couple of questions, are you merging all changes from CM 12 branch? And is the bug that prevented screen unlock still present in this release (the screen is activated but not responding to touch events).
Thanks

Στάλθηκε από το Nexus 7 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Also can someone rollback to CM 12 in case of unsolved issues?

chrissk_2

Sep 24, 2010
Ok just installed it, everything looks good except the usual lock/unlock bug from CM12 and a minor delay in unlock screen(need to use the power button as reported). Excellent

vargfloejt

May 9, 2011
Hi. I am now running cyanogen 12.1 on my D855. Smooth and all that, but I would like to get the G3 stock gestures, mainly answer incoming phone call by raising phone to ear. Possible?

linuxcolor

Oct 19, 2011
Dhaka
OnePlus 7T

Top Liked Posts