• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

ROM | D85X F400 G3DS LS990 VS985 | Resurrection Remix Oreo 6.0.0 | 8.1.0 Discontinued

Search This thread
Dec 6, 2017
Hope the D852 build is better. I am having a few issues

1. Charging is basically whenever the hell it feels like it. Although if I enable developer options then turn on "Stay awake" its much more reliable to charge

2. My back button won't work. Exactly what I said, back doesn't work, at all, even with a hard reboot.

3. BIG ISSUE. For some dumb ass reason Kernel Auditor won't allow the CPU to clock past 1.1Ghz! Its been a ass to to anything that requires power. Gonna try killing K.A. and reinstalling..

3.5 I don't blame you for this but... Sirius XM crashes a lot. I'm not sure if its a app issue, or if it calls on something specific and causes a crash. (App only crashes) I figured you may want to know.

Other then that amazing work. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Data, calls, are all working, I did clear the cache and D...ART after install. Using Mound Kernel here. Was gonna use g3ds but it won't start :(.

Ebrahem88

Feb 27, 2018
Well kids...this is what happens when you don't follow instructions. I am so used to just flashing without wiping cache after, I ignored the instructions on the first page. Thank you dev for advice, it works fine now. All sensors are work again. I did as you said and reboot when I reached set up screen and wiped dalvik cache and cache. And it worked. Props to you for being so responsive too, much appreciated. Keep up the good work. Sorry for bad English...

pls tell me how you do it step by step and what build / krenel you use.

Try wiping Dalvik Cache and Cache as soon as you land on the setup screen which is shown after flashing the rom and open gapps, and rebooting.

i try it didn't work maybe i did some thing wrong

Last edited:

tmeuze

Mar 8, 2014
@GamingDevilsCC

VS985 user (Verizon MVNO - StraightTalk). I have tried various Oreo ROMs and your latest builds, but cannot achieve an LTE connection. I have tried every troubleshooting avenue I could think of. APNs seem correct, as do my MEID and IMEI identifiers; tried all combinations of Network Type (network settings and phone testing menu). I have been able to get 3G when specifying CDMA/EVDO-only. I am kind of at a loss at this point...

I will PM you my logcats. Thank you for all of your hard work!

stolikat

Jul 24, 2014
Seattle
@GamingDevilsCC

VS985 user (Verizon MVNO - StraightTalk). I have tried various Oreo ROMs and your latest builds, but cannot achieve an LTE connection. I have tried every troubleshooting avenue I could think of. APNs seem correct, as do my MEID and IMEI identifiers; tried all combinations of Network Type (network settings and phone testing menu). I have been able to get 3G when specifying CDMA/EVDO-only. I am kind of at a loss at this point...

I am VS985 as well I am using this ROM with no issues. Did you do a clean flash?

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

Skippy12359

Feb 28, 2018
@GamingDevilsCC

I had same no LTE issue for awhile on my vs985 as well. I'd get LTE fine with all nougat ROMs but not on Oreo. It would always just say connecting under status. After much trial and error I found out it was some glitch in my phone. Decided to go back to 10b, and re-root. That did the the trick for me. No problem connecting to LTE after that with the same ROMs and builds that would not connect before. Might not work for you but sure did for me.

Dallaztz

Jun 26, 2015
All sensors dosn't work
Ok...I did some research and it turns out its not a problem with ressurection remix roms only...but all roms based on the latest lineage os...i tried crdroid and a couple others and the same problem persists. The sensors would work fine at the start then they would eventually stop working...but after u restart the phone(one or a couple of times) they will start back working...but might stop again if you restart tho. So lets hope for a fix in the future because im still having the problem although i thought it was fixed(currently running lattest RR rom on d850). Hope this helps, sorry for bad English.

tmeuze

Mar 8, 2014
@GamingDevilsCC

I had same no LTE issue for awhile on my vs985 as well. I'd get LTE fine with all nougat ROMs but not on Oreo. It would always just say connecting under status. After much trial and error I found out it was some glitch in my phone. Decided to go back to 10b, and re-root. That did the the trick for me. No problem connecting to LTE after that with the same ROMs and builds that would not connect before. Might not work for you but sure did for me.

By 10b, do you mean you went back to a stock 10b via TOT/KDZ flash? Or did you just flash a 10b bootstack?

Skippy12359

Feb 28, 2018
By 10b, do you mean you went back to a stock 10b via TOT/KDZ flash? Or did you just flash a 10b bootstack?

I meant stock 10b/KDZ flash. Tried everything I could think of and everything suggested, including the different bootstacks and APN settings. Nothing worked on any available Oreo rom. I did flash back to stock Marshmallow, and then downgraded to stock 10b. Rooted with stump root, flashed TWRP and all was good after that.

Reactions: tmeuze

Top Liked Posts