ROM[d85x.ls990.vs985.g3ds][8.1]**crDroid**[4.7]

• Thread starter Deleted member 4258086
  • Start date
Search This thread

ZooMs

Feb 25, 2016
Really low stock vibration. Increased it to a 100% in kernel auditor and it's still really low. Is there any fix to change it? Thanks.

theistus

Mar 27, 2010
GPS needs very long to work. Never had a problem on earlier android versions. Is this behavior a problem on this rom or generally a problem with 8er android roms?

Use TopNTP app to modify your GPS config, it fixes it for me. Had this problem with not getting GPS lock a few times, works like a charm

Reactions: ZooMs
This is a known bug. What to do until it's fixed: when it freezes like that, leave it to sit for say 5 or more minutes even after screen goes black. If the screen doesn't come up after this time, you can then take battery out.

I experienced the same thing too... It will stop within 5 to 8 mins after setting a new pattern.

rc00

Jan 17, 2016
Luzern
Unable to run own builds

Hello

I build LineageOS 14.1 / 15.1 for several of my devices (D855, Nexus4, 5X, 10). Since some weeks I also try to get my custom build of crDroid to run on my D855. Currently with no luck . Building the code is not a problem. The installation works also on the device. But when I try to boot my device with a own build it hangs in the startup screen (clean flash). Currently I have no clue what I made wrong because it works for my other devices. Also google could not solve my problem.

My question now is if I made a setup error by configure my build environment. I use a docker image for building the code. This image works for other devices like Nexus 10 with LineageOS 15.1. Maybe my local manifest is wrong. The code base is crDroid 8.1 last try this night with the current code. Can someone provide my a correct local manifest? Or check my code and verify if I made no error.

Docker Image: github.com/Schaeri/D855/blob/master/Dockerfile
Local Manifest: github.com/Schaeri/D855/blob/master/roomservice.xml

I also regonized that my build is 1MB smaller than the current released build. But I dont know if this is a problem. Because the code base is newer.

Thanks a lot for your help.

ppajdek

Hello

I build LineageOS 14.1 / 15.1 for several of my devices (D855, Nexus4, 5X, 10). Since some weeks I also try to get my custom build of crDroid to run on my D855. Currently with no luck . Building the code is not a problem. The installation works also on the device. But when I try to boot my device with a own build it hangs in the startup screen (clean flash). Currently I have no clue what I made wrong because it works for my other devices. Also google could not solve my problem.

My question now is if I made a setup error by configure my build environment. I use a docker image for building the code. This image works for other devices like Nexus 10 with LineageOS 15.1. Maybe my local manifest is wrong. The code base is crDroid 8.1 last try this night with the current code. Can someone provide my a correct local manifest? Or check my code and verify if I made no error.

Docker Image: github.com/Schaeri/D855/blob/master/Dockerfile
Local Manifest: github.com/Schaeri/D855/blob/master/roomservice.xml

I also regonized that my build is 1MB smaller than the current released build. But I dont know if this is a problem. Because the code base is newer.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Change kernel revision to 8.1-los2 in roomservice, 8.1 is old and wont boot.

PurgatorySR

Mar 16, 2012
Istanbul
Hello,

Thank you for the awesome rom.

I got a d855 and I was on stock MM 6.0.. Rooted, TWRPed and flashed this rom without any problems, but having some issues. Rear camera doesnt work at all. I tried installing footej but it errors out while initializing... Adaptive brightness doesnt work and the screen doesnt turn off during call. Front camera works...

Am i missing something? Any ideas on how i can fix this?

Thank you,

Nalfa

Jul 16, 2007
What do you think ? Maybe that he has a life as well ? Possibly that idea escaped you. Four weeks since the last build - so what ? When there's something worth fixing, then it will be fixed. Be patient and don't jump to conclusions.

Everyone here has all the rights to express what is his/her thinking. You have NO RIGHTS to dictate this forum/thread. WTF you think you are? :mad:

sanguinesaintly

Apr 16, 2011
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
Everyone here has all the rights to express what is his/her thinking. You have NO RIGHTS to dictate this forum/thread. WTF you think you are? :mad:

I simply state the facts. Grow up and live with it or not as you please.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

Lol same, one of the resurrection remix' maintainer took the same move before abandoning it all

The situation is not the same. That maintainer chose not to continue after breaking his own device and also losing the support of his users.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anarchist77

marcdw

Sep 24, 2014
Baldwin Park

It is bad etiquette to ask for ETAs or claim abandonment because things aren't updated as frequently as you would like.
Firebird11 has been giving us (and other devices) ROMs for a long time. He takes breaks now and then but always keeps us abreast of what's going on.

The other reply you refer to, claiming no rights to dictate this thread, was off. He wasn't dictating anything but letting you know how things work on XDA. You'll get similar responses in other threads also when it comes to questions/comments of an ETA nature.
Just take it as advice for future reference.

LG G3 D851, CyanogenMod CM12.1 ROM, Fechda R7 Kernel, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

T

tomb20

Is the default date+weather widget on the default launcher working for others? Mine only displays the date (displays nothing if set to weather only in options). A weather provider is configured and is displays correctly on lock-screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4258086

this is crDroid for LG G3

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

BE3pE0l.png

Features
    Click for feature list

First time installing crDroid to your G3, or coming from another ROM:
    - Make sure you're running a proper working Recovery (TWRP)
    - Copy GApps and crDroid zip to your external SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Wipe system,data and cache
    - Flash crDroid zip
    - Flash GApps zip
    - Reboot

Upgrading from earlier version of crDroid:
    - Copy crDroid ZIP to your external SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Wipe system and cache
    - Flash crDroid zip
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running stock crDroid-kernel
    - have installed any mods such as Xposed!
    - have modified system files

DONATE

crDroid G+ community

crDroid Website

https://github.com/crdroidandroid

XDA:DevDB Information
    crdroidandroid, ROM for the LG G3

Contributors
    firebird11
    Source Code: https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Firmware Required: latest twrp
    Based On: los

Version Information

Created 2017-11-07
    Last Updated 2017-11-07
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    I'm not gone guys, I just have some really busy time at work and at home
    I'm trying to release some new builds this week before I go on vacation :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    los rebased some repositorys so my time this weekend wil be in rebasing crdroid
    D
    Deleted member 4258086
    new builds up !