Disclaimer: We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone as a result of installing custom roms and/or kernels. you do so at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself.
OK, its pretty simple so I'm not gonna fill up the page with useless junk, its AOSP for LG G3 D855 (D855 only for now) with settings untouched (will stay this way) and base code only modified with some optimizations(caf)/device support/substratum commits.
The Aim is to keep it as close to AOSP as possible, if you want any features added go to the plenty of other ROMs available, this is for folks like me who want a clean rom as close to pure google pixel as possible.
* Night mode
* Substratum support (rootless)
* Pixel theme (UI colors/Sounds/bootlogo)
* Gestures (added via device settings, google's settings repo untouched)
* Double tap to wake/sleep (on taskbar/bottom lockscreen).
* kernel changes (see bellow)
* Battery usage alerts from pixel aosp-7.1.2
* WakeBlock Mod support:
Its a great feature that allows you to block wakelocks sucking our precious battery without the need for root or exposed, I added the commit that enables it, link to xda thread with app link and description bellow, thanks to @CappyT @pioccd @TotemFallico @SimoIanni @GioBozza for developing this great feature.
Link: WakeBlock Thread
These are the only features that have changed and this will stay this way for stability and easy merging of future updates.
1. Flash Rom
2. Flash OpenGapps
3. flash supersu or magisk (I love magisk, open source and systemless!)
4. flash 'mrbump' (we are not bumped by default, you need this. NO NEED IF YOU HAVE D851!)
* AOSP LG remote (works great)
* LG Keyboard (also works great if you want it)
@mistercheese for his great work, some of his commits have helped me a lot in the past and some with this project as well
@invisiblek for his great work on bringing up the G3 to the latest android along with the rest of LineageOS team
@JDCTeam for their great work on AOSP for samsung jf, their commits helped a lot
@AOSP-Extended team for their great work on AOSP
and everyone else who put in work for the G3 or aosp (let me know if I missed someone, I'll gladly add you!)
Old AOSP 7.1.1: Download
Latest ROM: Download
LG Remote: https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/themes-apps/port-lg-quickremote-aosp-mm-t3301931
LG Keyboard: https://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/themes-apps/port-lg-g3-keyboard-aosp-mm-roms-t3303277
* Selinux permissive for now, may address the denials and enforce it in the future
Please read FAQ Bellow before posting questions, thanks.
[ROM][D85x-vs985-ls990-G3DS][7.1.2_r29]Pixel-G3-AOSP[11/8/17], ROM for the LG G3
sooti, mistercheese, -+BB+-, invisiblek
Source Code: https://github.com/G3-aosp-N
ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSP
Stable Release Date: 2017-08-11
Last Updated 2017-08-11