(ROM) (Daisy) MIUI 11 / HybridOS [Stable]

Search This thread

Pupo_28

Apr 6, 2019
Casavatore
Hi guys, Just tried this ROM and I really love It.
I wanted to ask how to keep my apps in their folders after reboots. Basically I have some apps on sdcard and when I reboot my phone these apps look like they were ""reinstalled"" which isn't true. What do I do?

Last edited:

lio2001

Feb 12, 2012
Nice ROM!! Great work! the only thing that I regret not being able to change themes. for the rest it is done well!

Last edited:

izam88_HT

Dec 29, 2019
revert back to stock rom

hi..how if i want to revert back to stock rom Mi A2 Lite..? coz when i try flash Mi A2 Lite stock rom using Mi flash, it failed..is it because the system already change to redmi 6 pro..?

andraslate

Feb 13, 2016
hi..how if i want to revert back to stock rom Mi A2 Lite..? coz when i try flash Mi A2 Lite stock rom using Mi flash, it failed..is it because the system already change to redmi 6 pro..?

1- Download this: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-windows.zip
2- Create a new folder on your C drive and name it: adb
3- Extract & place everything from the platform-tools into your adb folder
4- Download this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SKIlWS-y6kNI4YIE2Sj4_9CcRJ9W0xTh
5- Extract & place it to your adb folder
6- Reboot your phone to TWRP and wipe it, then reboot to bootloader
7- Connect your phone to your PC
8- Go into the daisy_global_images_V10.0.9.0.PDLMIXM_9.0 folder and run: flash_all.bat
A window will pop up and install the stock mi a2 lite rom. Let it finish then your phone boot up. You will have to update your phone since this stock rom that I linked is a pretty old one.

#Eviscerator

Jun 8, 2017
Hello!
Thanks for the ROM, I like it!!! it's AMAZING!!!!
I want to ask if the ROM would be get Updates if newer MIUI or Android10 get released?
And also: I have an Issue with bluetooth earphones in this ROM, no AAC available and sometimes audio lag increases and even start stuttering, is there any possible fix for that?

Reactions: czeck.page

czeck.page

Jan 6, 2017
Bojkovice
Hello!
Thanks for the ROM, I like it!!! it's AMAZING!!!!
I want to ask if the ROM would be get Updates if newer MIUI or Android10 get released?
And also: I have an Issue with bluetooth earphones in this ROM, no AAC available and sometimes audio lag increases and even start stuttering, is there any possible fix for that?
Update to Android 10... No right now first must get release for redmi 6 pro and after this MI A2 Lite (maybe) get update.. for problems with playing music via bluetooth fix not exist.. Maybe get fixed with next update

---------- Post added at 06:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 AM ----------

Hi guys, Just tried this ROM and I really love It.
I wanted to ask how to keep my apps in their folders after reboots. Basically I have some apps on sdcard and when I reboot my phone these apps look like they were ""reinstalled"" which isn't true. What do I do?
Try to use another launcher

grovestret

Jun 10, 2016
Rom is very great but I have one issue. My account on Snapchat get blocked for 12h, 24h, 48h and still higher for "third party apps". I have this problem only on this rom. I don't have magisk, root or similar.

yoonzal

Mar 1, 2018
under about phone i don have the option for system updates, has it been hidden in the latest update? and can i check if this is the latest version available that all is using?

MIUI Global 11.0.3 | Stable
Android Ver 9
Security patch level 2019-10-01 (no December update?)

also since i don have the update option if a new update release how to flash via twrp? just download from here? and dirty flash? any steps i can follow because of slot A, B

i realise every time i wan to go to twrp recovery i need to plug in my phone to pc and use cmd to send the img file doesn't work volume up plus power key, its working on my redmi note 7, how to permanently install it

thank you

Last edited:

renegvera

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, I installed this firmware yesterday and today I present a problem with the battery logo on the status bar, it is bug and inside it the color is black, when lowering the status bar it looks real% but in any other screen is bug. Any solution?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome To HybridOS For Mi A2 Lite

MIUI 11.0.3 (Stable)

*Your Warranty Now Is Void*

* I am not responsible for bricked devices*

What's news ?

Mi New Splash & New Boot Animation

Based On Xiaomi EU / Indian Global Stable

Vendor From Redmi 6 Pro Global Rom

DragonHeart Kernel V5bb

Removed Xiaomi EU Themes

Added MIUI 11 & Limetness Themes

*Install Like a MIUI Rom*

TWRP ✓ Wipe Data ✓ Cash ✓ System ✓ Data ✓

Install Zip ✓ Choose Downloaded HybridRom ✓

Reboot ✓ Enjoy ✓

Big Thanks To 4PDA Russian Developers :cowboy:;)

Download HybridOS Global Here (Updated) https://drive.google.com/file/d/16fWuD78AvNY6ugHMBVs0iMcUodKZI2bx/view
    What's the difference between this and the other MIUI 11 provided in ROMs section? Everything seems to look the same, is this an edited version of that?

1. Replaced about 70-75% of XiaomiEU system files with files from Global Indian 2. Replaced XiaomiEU system applications with system applications from Global Indian (deodexed without recompression) 3. Removed themes and application icons added from XiaomiEU 4. Kernel DragonHeart v5bb 5. Replaced Logo and Bootanimation 6. There is an opportunity to open hidden settings that are available in Global Indian 7. Working update of anti-virus signatures in the "Security" application 8. Operational update of cleanup signatures in the Cleanup application 9. Updated all system applications at the time of assembly 10. System optimization and performance 11. The complete absence of Magisk and its traces in the system About 10 more little things

Final build changes 1. This is a full-fledged Indian Global, from XiaomiEU Stable 11.0.3.0 there are only 2 folders left: bin and usr 2. Vendor by Indian Global 3. Working shift in the Region 4. Operational update of components 5. The system is cleaned from unnecessary applications 6. Fixes for errors that were in previous builds

Sorry for bad English :p

1- Download this: https://dl.google.com/android/repository/platform-tools-latest-windows.zip
    2- Create a new folder on your C drive and name it: adb
    3- Extract & place everything from the platform-tools into your adb folder
    4- Download this: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1SKIlWS-y6kNI4YIE2Sj4_9CcRJ9W0xTh
    5- Extract & place it to your adb folder
    6- Reboot your phone to TWRP and wipe it, then reboot to bootloader
    7- Connect your phone to your PC
    8- Go into the daisy_global_images_V10.0.9.0.PDLMIXM_9.0 folder and run: flash_all.bat
    A window will pop up and install the stock mi a2 lite rom. Let it finish then your phone boot up. You will have to update your phone since this stock rom that I linked is a pretty old one.
    update the rom link please
    Hey , Please Try now
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone