[ROM] DamageControl v1.0 - Sense 2.1 w/video rec - LIGHTNING FAST! - 100% complete!

Search This thread

dirkyd3rk

Jul 14, 2008
Houston, TX
www.twitter.com
Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly and a bunch of other processes to they won"t start so I cant even get into the home screen really I tried fixing the uid mismatches and everything still not working right im somewhat of a noob -_________- so can anybody steer me in the right path

Whoa ur still using this? Why don't you try cm6 your maybe a year behind on roms lol

theimpaler747

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Agreed. No problems with multitouch.

Anyone tried installing apps from the Market, I continue to get Forced Close
    Is it the weird text like: //ANDROID:MWI Notif turnOn mdn:XXXXXXXXXX CFGS3202.0-09a01cneq472XEzl+hxF//CM

from Android:*@vmcoremobilitycom

and

//ANDROID:*vmcoremobility.com has sent you a sprint voice message. call 408-970-0000 to listen. MMSN c45155a, M6bb4At6XlO//CM

from 9016

Because I have been trying to get rid of those as well and have yet to figure it out.

Call that number listed (408-970-0000) it will tell you it knows you have a different phone and press a certain number to turn off SMS VM Notification. You won't get anymore except 1 that says you have a VM, the crazy ones for SMS won't go to your phone anymore. BUT you will have to RUU to get that option back on if you ever go back to needing it.