[ROM] DamageControl v3.2.x | Check post #2 for updates this week!

Search This thread

Packk01

Sep 20, 2008
I want to thank all the devs

You guys are awesome and make all these phones a lot more fun.
3.1.1 rom installed well for me.

My only problem was wi-fi tether force closes. Otherwise everything works great.

Thank you again for all your work.

spurnout

Sep 6, 2007
You guys are awesome and make all these phones a lot more fun.
3.1.1 rom installed well for me.

My only problem was wi-fi tether force closes. Otherwise everything works great.

Thank you again for all your work.

Me too. I am not experiencing any other problems at all. I can SMS, make phone calls, data works (no 4G to test here though), and the phone seems possibly smoother than before?

jonesdana

Jan 18, 2010
Michigan
Me too. I am not experiencing any other problems at all. I can SMS, make phone calls, data works (no 4G to test here though), and the phone seems possibly smoother than before?
Had same issue. Looks like the 2.0.5 wifi-teather apk was missing in the zip. Just uninstall it via file or application manager, then reinstall the 2.0.2 wifi-tether apk that was in the 3.0 .zip and viola!!! back in business!

EDIT: Trev. Do you have the 2.0.5 apk to share that we can just grab and upgrade/install to?

gabemeyers

Mar 10, 2008
ok i tested making and recieving phone calls, sending / receiving texts, getting VVM, and adb remount. all works from fresh wipe.

heres torrent. this is now DC3.1.1_deodexed-test2.zip
http://www.4shared.com/file/Oi9S08Ri/DC311_deodexed-test2zip.html

make sure to refer to TEST2 or Original Test zip when you have issues/want to praise me for being awesome.

YES!!! let the race begin!!, again. thanx trev! the last 2 hours or so were getting boring, it was so time to have another torrent race.

bcnice20

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 10, 2009
south va.
Well banned apps works for me and jit it successfully enabled got a 9.8 something on linpack

BTW that's was on the 1st torrent

Last edited:

spurnout

Sep 6, 2007
Had same issue. Looks like the 2.0.5 wifi-teather apk was missing in the zip. Just uninstall it via file or application manager, then reinstall the 2.0.2 wifi-tether apk that was in the 3.0 .zip and viola!!! back in business!

EDIT: Trev. Do you have the 2.0.5 apk to share that we can just grab and upgrade/install to?

Awesome, good looking out!

myndwire

Aug 5, 2008
Pittsburgh
ok weird problem... flashed back to my nandroid backup, but i can't connect data to the market for some reason. i can reach the internet...what the heck??

spurnout

Sep 6, 2007

Just google wifi tether and download the experimental version.

bc8240

Feb 9, 2010
make sure to refer to TEST2 or Original Test zip when you have issues/want to praise me for being awesome.[/QUOTE]

What am I missing? the file is only 12kb.

TrevE

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2007
androidsecuritytest.com
Thanks everyone for helping me test this. Phone issue was a weird one, i had to wipe & flash 2x to reproduce it. Im only one guy with one evo and things were working fine for me when i upped it. Damage usually catches the majority of the errors and without him around tonight some of the stuff fell through the cracks. Thats why i labeled my stuff -TEST.

test2 ive been beating up without issue. Im going to watch some netflix for an hour then ill be back to check on progress. Thanks again everyone for helpin makin DC better :)

pirarre

Jun 16, 2008
Re: [ROM] DamageControl v3.1 | JIT, DConfig, Bug Reporter, ROM Manager, 4G, much more

With all these posts about jix, what exactly does it do?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts